Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Climber....Sorry you feel that way.   I have never read anything from Backdoc that hasn't been a break down of whats happening in the dinar, vnd or the rial.  He doesn't own a site, he's just a member of one. So....I don't see how he would benefit (pump) from expressing his opinion on these issues.  He's a very intelligent person and he desifers what the articles mean. If you see that as pumping then....so be it. I don't. I personally appreciate anyone that has any information to share and explain in a better way  as to what is going on with these crazy currencies.  Once again sorry if my post offended you but I really thought it was good.

MIT

:peace:  :twocents:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Climber....Sorry you feel that way.   I have never read anything from Backdoc that hasn't been a break down of whats happening in the dinar, vnd or the rial.  He doesn't own a site, he's just a member of one. So....I don't see how he would benefit (pump) from expressing his opinion on these issues.  He's a very intelligent person and he desifers what the articles mean. If you see that as pumping then....so be it. I don't. I personally appreciate anyone that has any information to share and explain in a better way  as to what is going on with these crazy currencies.  Once again sorry if my post offended you but I really thought it was good.

MIT

:peace:  :twocents:

Nope--not offended at all. 

We can absolutely agree to disagree. And still be respectful! :) 

I've personally read too many of his posts making ridiculous claims that never happened. Don't ask for a specific one because I quite reading his a long time ago. 

We're both in this for the same reasons. We just choose differently who to listen to. 

Hope we both come out great at the end of this ride. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

This last article has me really excited thanks Million! :)

The only believable bit is about the reality value by october... This is in article apparently it was posted but have not seen it I have however posted articles confirming the moving to single forex rTe by october...as for the IEX not sure could be true just have not seen articles linking the two, we know iran want to use electronic currency board of some sort...

• Upvote 1

October is soon approaching, september almost over and March not that far away....all dates we know given to us by the news! We know they want single forex rate, we know that countries don't want to do major monetary deals because of either multi tiered exchnage rate, and or the us putting pressure on European banks. We know payment systems are a go. And we know they have done major deals in billions with airlines and oil companies. We also know they are at the UN pleading their case over the next week or so! With all that said no one needs to be guru when we simply read and analyse the news. It's all in front us us, let us get through October first before anything else....happy days a coming! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, climber7 said:

Nope--not offended at all. 

We can absolutely agree to disagree. And still be respectful! :) 

I've personally read too many of his posts making ridiculous claims that never happened. Don't ask for a specific one because I quite reading his a long time ago. 

We're both in this for the same reasons. We just choose differently who to listen to. 

Hope we both come out great at the end of this ride. 

The fact is no one knows exact dates, we have timeframes given to us by their articles and only them. So for now we look forward to october and if not by then our next window is a time between November and March, we be guided by them!

This is all I could find!

Jun 14, 2016 - The Wall Street Journal: SEC staff recommends approving IEX stock exchange application. -Market Watch. IEX Chief ... China's yuan trade system to open branches in London, New York. -Investing.

another snippet of an article says it has starting capital of 50 billion yuan!
  • Upvote 1

"- China’s Central Bank continued to sign bilateral currency deals with counterparts in the effort to promote Yuan’s global use. "

"Another main theme that traders want to keep in mind is Yuan’s official inclusion in the SDR basket as a reserves currency on October 1. The following ten days is ‘a critical period’ for Yuan’s entry, said by the Chinese media. Reduced volatility in Yuan rates may help to prepare the currency for a smooth entry to the SDR basket. "

"- China’ Central Bank and Hungarian Central Bank signed a bilateral currency swap deal worth 10 billion Yuan, with a term of 3 years. As a method to promote the global use of the Yuan, China’s Central Bank have been signing currency deals with numerous countries. B)Since 2016, the PBOC has reached deals with Singapore, Morocco, Serbia as well as Hungary, with a total value of 321.5 billion Yuan. ":blink:

With all the scoop our brother Screwball has provided........who's ready to rock the party when this thing blasts off?!!!

:mexican::macarena::cheesehead::backflip::bravo::praying::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

OK the bank got back to me today on what will be required for a cash in. They said just because it goes International does not mean there won't be some restrictions on cashing in. They refuse to give any kind of requirements until if and when it RV's. Even for me a Canadian. Financial Institutions are nervous that they will be caught " holding the bag " Should Iran mess up and sanctions are put back on. Until clear cut Instructions are put out they want nothing to do with the Riel and will not speculate on any requirements.

Sorry folks, this was not the answer I expected. Better the truth than any hype. :wacko:

pp

• Upvote 5

On 9/18/2016 at 9:39 AM, climber7 said:

I bought some... the spread too close for me to buy more

Just curious.....has anyone here invested in China's currency? 

I'm thinking about it but would like to know if ya'll think it's a good idea? If so---why? Need specific reasons please....

so it won't be till march when the single rate happens?.......still faster than iqd

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

OK the bank got back to me today on what will be required for a cash in. They said just because it goes International does not mean there won't be some restrictions on cashing in. They refuse to give any kind of requirements until if and when it RV's. Even for me a Canadian. Financial Institutions are nervous that they will be caught " holding the bag " Should Iran mess up and sanctions are put back on. Until clear cut Instructions are put out they want nothing to do with the Riel and will not speculate on any requirements.

Sorry folks, this was not the answer I expected. Better the truth than any hype. :wacko:

pp

Well, once again Dubai is looking like it'll be a pretty nice place to visit, just in case!!  On the other hand, my true feeling is that ALL banks somewhat just simply are "sitting on the sidelines" just waiting for some type of international compliance/clearance of a sort to make sure they don't get into any trouble while certain sanctions are still up - best believe though, once all matters gets the green light which I'm very sure, everyone and their uncle will jump on this thing!

I'm not worried a bit so far.  Nope. :twothumbs:  Have that keg ready PP!! :cheesehead: Thanks!!

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Well, once again Dubai is looking like it'll be a pretty nice place to visit, just in case!!  On the other hand, my true feeling is that ALL banks somewhat just simply are "sitting on the sidelines" just waiting for some type of international compliance/clearance of a sort to make sure they don't get into any trouble while certain sanctions are still up - best believe though, once all matters gets the green light which I'm very sure, everyone and their uncle will jump on this thing!

I'm not worried a bit so far.  Nope. :twothumbs:  Have that keg ready PP!! :cheesehead: Thanks!!

I agree with you you FW.  They are all sitting on the side lines waiting  :rocking-chair:    just like us.   It'll happen.... they will all jump on that band wagon.....oh yea   ;)

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

PP,   thanks for troubling yourself to begin with.    Much appreciated. :twothumbs:     Now we know where that stands.  

• Upvote 3