Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Just now, climber7 said:

I've been on the dinar cliff since 07

I get it.  Ugh 

Painful isn't it climber77. We just need to numb ourselves and take it a day at a time.Hopefully one day we wake up and "BINGO" it done. Then we delete every bookmark that has anything to do with Iraq and or Iran.

Boy I cant wait for that day !!

pp

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Just curious.....has anyone here invested in China's currency? 

I'm thinking about it but would like to know if ya'll think it's a good idea? If so---why? Need specific reasons please....

Personally I think you would have to buy way to much to make it worthwhile. Currently its about 6 or 7 to 1 USD. Even if it went at par you would need a boatload.

JMHO

pp

• Upvote 2

This was posted by Yota in Iraqi news. Not my find. Thought it was relevant here.

pp

Iran Says U.S. Will Soon Grant Licenses for Boeing, Airbus Deals

Iran agreed $10b Airbus deal financing with leasing company
  • Boeing deal has come under pressure from lawmakers in U.S.

Iran expects the U.S. Treasury to grant licenses by the end of this month that should help pave the way for the completion of the purchase of more than 200 aircraft from Boeing Co. and Airbus Group SE, Iran’s deputy transport minister Asghar Fakhrieh Kashan said in Tehran on Sunday.

Iran is trying to upgrade its aging airline fleet and in June signed an agreement with Boeing to buy 80 planes and lease 29 more. But the deal has come under pressure from lawmakers in the U.S. who have discussed various measures to restrict the sale, including prohibiting the Treasury Department from licensing it.

The transaction would be the Chicago-based plane maker’s first in Iran since sanctions on the country were lifted in January and follows a $27 billion agreement with Airbus Group SE for 118 planes. Airbus jets have more than 10 percent U.S. content so they also require export licenses.

“The U.S. should’ve issued the licenses already and they haven’t done that,” Kashan said, adding that they will be granted by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, known as OFAC.

Kashan said Iran has an agreement with a leasing company for $10 billion in financing for the Airbus deal and that it will be signed within days. He didn’t disclose the name of the leasing company or say where it was based. The value of Iran’s deal with Boeing has yet to be finalized and financing talks are ongoing, he said.

“Our latest forecast is that by the end of the current Iranian year (March 2017), we will definitely see a number of those planes, both from Airbus and Boeing, arrive in Iran,” he said.

•  
  • Upvote 3

Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
[rtl]Iranian official said that Iran is pressing the United States to remove the obstacles to banking in an effort to re-open trade under the nuclear deal signed last year in hopes of a breakthrough on the sidelines of United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York this week.[/rtl]
[rtl]The national airline Iran had agreed in principle to buy American and European aircraft worth more than $ 50 billion in the prices displayed in a prominent deal is a test case for the re-opening of the Iranian economy in the framework of a deal with world powers to ease sanctions.[/rtl]
[rtl]And after nine months to start working agreement that foreign banks are still reluctant to participate because of fears of restrictions that apply to US banks that are still barred from dealing with Iran, as I mentioned Roeters.h[/rtl]
[rtl]As part of the agreement to lift the sanctions associated with the nuclear program, Iran can buy the passengers and other cargo planes, but not able to pay for it in dollars or use the US financial system because of the severe US sanctions are still in place.[/rtl]

• Upvote 2

BACKDOC:  IT APPEARS THAT THE BUDGET WAS LAUNCHED ON THE 8TH AS ALL IMPORTANT THINGS ARE. 

ALTHOUGH ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN 10 DAYS, IRAQ HAS DONE ALL THEY CAN DO UNTIL PERMISSION IS GRANTED BY THE U.S.T.! 

ABADI WILL GET THAT MONDAY. 

I'M VERY OPTIMISTIC THAT BY FRIDAY WE WILL SEE SOMETHING SPECIAL ON THE IEX, IF IT IS ALLOWED TO TRADE.

DON'T LOOK FOR THIS ON THE FOREX, IT WILL BE ON THE IEX.  SO UNTIL THE IEX TRADES, I BELIEVE WE ALL WAIT.

REMEMBER, IRAN SAID, THEIR FOREX VALUE WOULD MEET ITS REALITY VALUE IN OCTOBER SO WE ARE EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY CLOSE. 

THE REALITY VALUE WILL BE DIGITAL ON THE IEX.  THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION.
8@8, DOC    IMO

BACKDOC:  SOME ARE CONFUSED BY IRAN STATING THE REALITY VALUE VS. THE TRUE VALUE. 

THE TRUE VALUE MEANS THEIR MATURE VALUE.

IF THEY FOLLOW THEIR STATEMENTS WE SHOULD SEE A REALITY BEGINNING VALUE BY OCTOBER AND SEE IT GROW UNTIL THE END OF THEIR FISCAL YEAR AROUND MARCH 20 th.

WE ALREADY ARE SEEING ACTION ON UK BANKS GETTING READY TO NORMALIZE TRANSACTIONS INTO THE PUBLIC SECTOR.

ITS SHIA BROTHER WILL LEAD THE WAY.  I'M SURE DR. S HAS HIS TRIGGER MAN PRACTICING FOR THE GLOBAL RELEASE BUTTON!   HEE HEE

PLEASE PASS THE POPCORN. THIS IS REALY GETTING TO THE EXCITING PART OF THIS REALITY.   THE NEW REALITY AWAITS. 

TODAY ON BLOOMBERG THE BIS IS STATING GREAT CONCERN FOR CHINAS RAPIDLY ACCRUING DEBT. 

THEY ARE WARNING OF A FINANCIAL BUST IS COMING.  IVE SHARED WITH YOU MANY TIMES OF CHINAS RISING CORPORATE DEBT. THEY CONTINUE TO BURN UP THEIR RESERVES TO BACK THEIR CURRENCY AS WELL. 

THE TIMING OF MANY GLOBAL ISSUES ALL SEEM TO BE APPROACHING AN ACTION POINT. 

DAYS FROM NOW THE GLOBAL REPRICING WILL BECOME QUITE SHOCKING I BELIEVE.

TAKE HEART AND REMEMBER THAT WHEN THINGS ARE THE WORST THEY ARE THE BEST.  

STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR CALLING AND ALL WILL WORK OUT.  

DOC   IMO
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

I posted this comment by Backdoc because he is a very knowledgable person in the dinar/rial community . Thought you all would enjoy reading what he has to say.

MIT

PLEASE don't take offense. I'm not 'slamming' you or anyone--just giving my own two cents worth of opinion here....

I've seen backdoc's posts and I consider him?/her? nothing but a lying guru trying to be relevant and make a few bucks pumping. I've been so disgusted with this person's lies and claims that never even came close to being legit.  

What makes me even madder is that there used to be a 'guru' on the dinar guru site simply called 'DOC' and he gave GREAT posts with level headed reasonings and truth. Then he went away mysteriously. I actually emailed dinar guru asking why we don't see DOC'S posts anymore and they replied with a really snippy email stating they "can't make DOC post anything,and if I don't like it--quite coming to their site".    SERIOUSLY?!  

It ticks me off they post what they think people want to hear to pump their site for money but won't post hard truths. They've prostituted lies for money.  And then....shortly after I emailed them asking about DOC--suddenly 'backdoc' shows up on the scene trying to appear as the legit DOC but he's not him.

That being said...... IF you can show me any posts/statements backdoc has made that is legit or has come true, then I will gladly make a public statement that I was wrong and acknowledge him/her as legit. 

Again, NOT trying to be rude or offend you. Just giving me own opinion here from my own experience. 

Peace!