Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Having read and analyzed the numerous articles and Info on the net, I'm sticking my neck out and predicting a rate change on Oct./ 17/2016. Just a hunch. It's a Monday and the articles definitely show Iran is determined and will move forward.

And what say you ?

pp

Any particular article that makes you say 17th? I am keen for october! 

Iran’s petchem export revenues unfrozen

16 September 2016 17:00 (UTC+04:00)
  •  
  •  
  •  

Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 16

By Emil Ilgar – Trend:

Recently Germany and Japan unblocked $4.6 million and $1 million worth of revenues of Iran’s petrochemical product exports to these countries, Khodadad Gharibpour the managing director of Arak Petrochemical Complex said Sep.16.

He added that South Korea has already unfrozen about $1 billion worth of revenues of Iran’s petrochemical products, Mehr reported.

Iran and P5+1 reached a comprehensive nuclear agreement, implemented in January, which lifted banking sanctions on Iran.

Gharibpour added that currently Iran’s annual petrochemical products export stands at about $10 billion.

According to the latest statistics of Iran’s Custom Administrations, the country exported 7.337 million tons of petchem with worth $3.27 billion during first five months of current fiscal year, started on March 21.

The volume and value of petchem exports during the mentioned period increased by 55.8 percent and 25 percent year-to-year respectively.

Iran's August crude oil exports jumped 15 percent from July to more than 2 million barrels per day (bpd), Reuters reported Sep 16.

According to a source with knowledge of its tanker loading schedule, the volume is close to Tehran's pre-sanctions shipment levels in 2011.

The No. 3 OPEC producer has more than doubled its crude exports, excluding the ultra light oil condensate, since December. Economic sanctions targeting Iran's disputed nuclear programme were lifted in January, and it has been battling since then to regain market share lost to other Middle East producers over the previous four years.

The strong demand for Iran's crude in Asia and Europe has enabled it to raise its oil output to just over 3.8 million bpd as of this month, still shy of the 4 million bpd level Tehran says is a precondition for discussing output limits with Saudi Arabia and Russia.

Members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and Russia are expected to meet during the International Energy Forum in Algeria over Sept. 26-28 to discuss a possible output freeze to stabilize oil prices that are still down around 60 percent since mid-2014.

"The only way for producers to maximise their revenues in a low oil price environment to meet budget requirements is to raise production," said Victor Shum, an oil analyst at consultancy IHS. "So there is unlikely to be any supply deal ... in late September," he said.

"We can expect Iran to continue to raise production."

August crude exports from Iran excluding condensate roughly doubled from a year ago to 2.11 million bpd, the source said, based on data compiled from tanker loading schedules.

The crude exports have climbed from 1.9 million bpd in June and 1.83 million bpd in July, the schedules showed.

Iran's August exports are the highest since January 2012, boosted by record purchases from the world's third-largest oil importer India and a 48 percent jump that brought European sales to 630,000 bpd, tanker loadings for last month also showed.

Other sources who track Iran's shipping data or who are familiar with its tanker loadings have slightly different figures for Iran's crude exports in August, but still show a near doubling since January.

For countries like Iran that do not report official trade data, counting tankers is the primary means of estimating their oil trade, although counts may vary from tracker to tracker.

Details on condensate loadings for August remain unclear. But if shipments of the ultra light oil were steady with this year's average of nearly 310,000 bpd, the total crude and condensate exports last month would be this year's highest at 2.41 million bpd, still short of average pre-sanctions exports of 2.5 million to 2.6 million bpd in 2011, according to figures from the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Iran's crude exports excluding condensate to Asia in August were 1.48 million bpd, up from 1.40 million bpd in July and roughly steady to this year's previous peak in April.

Loadings headed for India reached a likely record of nearly 600,000 bpd last month, according to data stretching back at least 15 years, up 150,000 bpd from July, and topping 564,000 bpd loaded for China.

Japanese loadings were nearly 230,000 bpd, compared with about 92,000 bpd for South Korea.

Iranian oil was also loaded for Turkey, Greece, and Spain, and exports to Italy more than doubled from the previous month to 87,000 bpd, according to the schedules.

To further boost its exports, Iran expects to complete the building of a terminal by year-end for a new grade.

http://en.trend.az/iran/business/2660969.html

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, climber7 said:

I hope you're right

Would like to hear your reasons why--very interesting 

1 hour ago, screwball said:

17th why you say that? 

While we all expect a change in value, it's more complicated than the overnight scenario. Once the decision is made several safeguards must be put into place with respect to protect the citizens as well as the government central bank. I feel the rate will change by months end and giving 2 weeks to implement changes before it hits the International market.

Just a hunch, pp

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

We can only hope.I strongly believe that Iran wants this to happen and soon. Dollars to donuts they RV well before Iraq.

pp

Well we know Chinese yuan inclusion in sdr basket is october first which means imf reference rate will change let's hope for won and rial change too! My guts says yes!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Having read and analyzed the numerous articles and Info on the net, I'm sticking my neck out and predicting a rate change on Oct./ 17/2016. Just a hunch. It's a Monday and the articles definitely show Iran is determined and will move forward.

And what say you ?

pp

12 hours ago, screwball said:

This article posted by FW gets me really excited because this spells "travellex" forex rates! Combined with another article which says single forex rate worth real value at market rate says to me October! 

11 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

While we all expect a change in value, it's more complicated than the overnight scenario. Once the decision is made several safeguards must be put into place with respect to protect the citizens as well as the government central bank. I feel the rate will change by months end and giving 2 weeks to implement changes before it hits the International market.

Just a hunch, pp

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Hmmmm. Chinese yuan , Korean won and iranian rial.....?

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Well we know Chinese yuan inclusion in sdr basket is october first which means imf reference rate will change let's hope for won and rial change too! My guts says yes!

All details shows this big time life changing event is to happen most likely in October till' March 20, 2017....so you all already know what I'll say....

KEEPING THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAITH!!

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

The India rupiah is 13,130 to 1 ..... the rial is 32,xxx to 1 I dont think that's too far off to not post it, but who knows maybe. I would think no matter what the rate is it should be posted. You don't go into a store and see something without a tag because it's a lot of money to buy. I'm curious if it just recently went blank or how long it's been blank ?