Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

9 hours ago, climber7 said:

But he also says this in the article ...
Iranian monetray officials have said that they intend to maintain the exchange rate for the rial at 8,000 to the dollar.

how is that good for us if they're maintaining the same rate when it goes to a single rate? 

Yes but they also said they want currency to have it's real worth! Only way to do that is to remove four zeros...

Just wanted to throw it out there, let's see what happens on October 1st - China is first in line on having their Yuan Renimbi currency to be officially entered in the basket.  I so, so strongly believe that other currencies will soon follow suit  in taking action immediately after. 

Now, back to my whiskey drink while I continue to ponder. Yup. :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

Well let's look at what theynhave said and done. Approved law removing of four zeros, not three! Connected to all international,banks via swift, target 2 and chips. Stated they want unification of rates, ordered back in jan by the president. Stated that it will happen in September, also stated that they want single forex rate with unification.mstated that from october they will be able to trade in 40 currencies used on board displayed( same as travellex) in banks and exchangers, and that they want floating market rate by october worth real value, and also before March 21 2017. That pretty much covers it. If it takes until March so be it! 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, markb57 said:

sounding more and more like the nonsense in Iraq. wait and see........

4 hours ago, markb57 said:

sounding more and more like the nonsense in Iraq. wait and see........

It is a waiting game we are on their timeline...the questions is before us elections or after? If it's after then they don't care for possible further sanctions because payement systems are already in place plus they are back at the UN right now pleading their case as the US are not complying with their own Nuclear agreement when Iran is! So it is a wait and see! Timelines can come and go all I can do is watch and report! 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, screwball said:

Well let's look at what theynhave said and done. Approved law removing of four zeros, not three! Connected to all international,banks via swift, target 2 and chips. Stated they want unification of rates, ordered back in jan by the president. Stated that it will happen in September, also stated that they want single forex rate with unification.mstated that from october they will be able to trade in 40 currencies used on board displayed( same as travellex) in banks and exchangers, and that they want floating market rate by october worth real value, and also before March 21 2017. That pretty much covers it. If it takes until March so be it! 

Excellent summary to see where we are at with all of this thanks SB! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, screwball said:

So Be It.......Sounds Good To Me !     :bravo:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, screwball said:

It is a waiting game we are on their timeline...the questions is before us elections or after? If it's after then they don't care for possible further sanctions because payement systems are already in place plus they are back at the UN right now pleading their case as the US are not complying with their own Nuclear agreement when Iran is! So it is a wait and see! Timelines can come and go all I can do is watch and report! 

If they're smart they'll do it before elections . They know what to expect from Obama. Trump may go crazy on them.......:shrug:

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Having read and analyzed the numerous articles and Info on the net, I'm sticking my neck out and predicting a rate change on Oct./ 17/2016. Just a hunch. It's a Monday and the articles definitely show Iran is determined and will move forward.

And what say you ?

pp

I hope you're right

Would like to hear your reasons why--very interesting