Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

I am going to the bank after lunch and will ask if there is any special requirements with regards to

1- Opening a bank account ( for Americans or any other national  )

2-Non Canadians cashing or trading exotic currency any what do they need as far as paperwork, if any.

If their is something else, you want asked, post it quick as in an hour or so I'm off to the bank.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I am going to the bank after lunch and will ask if there is any special requirements with regards to

2-Non Canadians cashing or trading exotic currency any what do they need as far as paperwork, if any.

If their is something else, you want asked, post it quick as in an hour or so I'm off to the bank.

Cheers, pp

Are there any laws against bringing foreign currencies across the borders with us?

I don't want my currency confiscated at the border or at the airport. 

Thanks for doing this PP!! 

Edited by climber7
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

Are there any laws against bringing foreign currencies across the borders with us?

Would have to call customs about this. I imagine as long as its declared you should be fine but you should call ahead of time and verify what is required so you do not get blind sided.

pp

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Would have to call customs about this. I imagine as long as its declared you should be fine but you should call ahead of time and verify what is required so you do not get blind sided.

pp

Ok,but if you don't mind please ask the bank and see if they have any input on this.

Thanks again!  Looking forward to your response later... 

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Cheers, pp

Okay back from bank. This is what I learned

1- Any foreign national can open a bank account as long as they have 3 pieces of I.D. with at least one having a photo.

2- Foreign Nationals exchanging currency other USD is not so easy, even for me as a Canadian. They are going to contact head office for an explicit  list of what questions they will ask as in were did you get it then and for what purpose, ect. as well as what other things they may require. Not what I was expecting but I want everyone aware what will be required so no one is blind sided..... even me.

Will report back once I get the list of what everyone needs to do.

Cheers, pp

Was on hold with customs for 30 minutes so I gave up C7. may try again later.

pp

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

so, what other countries banks are in the US now? Seems we could cash in with them and their currency and then their currency to dollars.

I was thinking the same thing Mark. If there are banks from other countries doing business in the USA we might be able to go through them and skip going to Canada .We might have to open accounts with them, deposit our currency and then transfer the funds as we wish to other accounts.   Something to keep in mind.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Thanks PP for troubling yourself......much appreciated .

34 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I second that--thanks much!!

Your all welcome. Its a little easier for me to get this info. than most non Canadians. Learned some things myself I was not aware of. As stated will keep those interested in the loop.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

so, what other countries banks are in the US now? Seems we could cash in with them and their currency and then their currency to dollars.

Good point mark57. There is Canadian bank branches in the USA so you may want to contact them ahead of time to ensure all your ducks are in a row so to speak. As well be aware they may not be able to exchange due to being on US soil. I don't know this as fact but it may be good to pose the question.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Climber,

Should everything work out in our favor and we do indeed become millionaires, I'll leave some in Euro, Yuan and into some precious metals....just my current thoughts while I'm keeping the faaaaaaaaaaith!!! :praying::praying::praying:

Yeah i will be loading up on silver, some gold, yuan, key and euro..

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

I was thinking the same thing Mark. If there are banks from other countries doing business in the USA we might be able to go through them and skip going to Canada .We might have to open accounts with them, deposit our currency and then transfer the funds as we wish to other accounts.   Something to keep in mind.

Yeah HSBC multi currency accounts might be the way to go...have interest paid into savings account with debit card so money is working for you and your living off the interest. I use this company for gold and silver....billionmark.

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Okay back from bank. This is what I learned

1- Any foreign national can open a bank account as long as they have 3 pieces of I.D. with at least one having a photo.

2- Foreign Nationals exchanging currency other USD is not so easy, even for me as a Canadian. They are going to contact head office for an explicit  list of what questions they will ask as in were did you get it then and for what purpose, ect. as well as what other things they may require. Not what I was expecting but I want everyone aware what will be required so no one is blind sided..... even me.

Will report back once I get the list of what everyone needs to do.

Cheers, pp

Was on hold with customs for 30 minutes so I gave up C7. may try again later.

pp

Thanks very much PP..... I think it's important for everyone to have ID ready and all recipes...same as dinar

• Upvote 1

Identity verification procedures will be waived for customers who apply for exchange of foreign currencies worth less than 1 million won on the banks’ homepages, the FSS said.

this was interesting comment? Wonder why?  Less than a million it seams this figure is the same as what Karen Hudes mentioned as part of her global cashin under the Global Currency Reset.... What's everyone's thoughts? It doesn't mean you can't cash in more just need ID.

I contacted TSA. They said to contact customs. Customs was closed for the day, so i looked this up. I will check on Rial Monday.

Currency and Monetary Instruments - Amount that can be brought into or leave the U.S.
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/195/~/currency-and-monetary-instruments---amount-that-can-be-brought-into-or-leave

• Upvote 4

so would that be $10K leaving the US to declare. The value of the Rial currently is low even for 5 mil. It's not $10k. However, exchanged to US it would be many million(hopefully). I think I would still declare it just so there was no forfeiture. 

It would be so much easier if the US would drop the sanctions.......