Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Gosh..... I just really, really super duper really wish Adam could put his differences aside about the Rial and chime in.  Even though I was kind of drunk posting the other night, his answer from my question in the chat log section this week seemed hopeful yet, illusive still.  I really hope we do find some answers soon, much more for safety and security reasons. Yup. :praying:

• Upvote 1

Ok now......we need to step back, take a deep breath and calm down . :P     First let me say to keep in mind that the rial is not illegal to own. If it were dealers couldn't sell it.

It's just not traded or accepted  at this very moment.... Just like the dinar.

It's doing all that it can to play in the international markets.... Just like Iraq.

Countries and banks will be bending over backwards WANTING TO CASH YOU OUT once they re-value....Just like the dinar.

IMO....people in the usa won't have trouble cashing out.  

The usa might also be invested in the rial as they are in the dinar.  You don't think they'd pass that up do you?   :shakehead:

Politics is a game. You make a move them they make a move. USA is playing with other countries currencies as well. They know whats coming down. As soon as it's time they will do what ever needs to be done to make it happen. Sanctions will be lifted.  

Lawyers aren't going to give you any advice over the phone. That wouldn't be very smart of them to do so.  Half of them don't even know about the dinar or rial investments.  So it's hard for them  to offer you an opinion on something that hasn't even happened yet.  

Your best bet is to sit tight on this , read as much as you can on any news coming out and stay in touch with all of us here on the site sharing information.

At this point it's a waiting game.  

Think hard about how you are going to manage your finances after it happens cause thats gonna be the real key to your success .

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Gosh..... I just really, really super duper really wish Adam could put his differences aside about the Rial and chime in.  Even though I was kind of drunk posting the other night, his answer from my question in the chat log section this week seemed hopeful yet, illusive still.  I really hope we do find some answers soon, much more for safety and security reasons. Yup. :praying:

Im sure Adam's well aware of the rial.  Adam's like God ...He's everywhere  :P lol.   He's choosing not to chime in and we need to respect his decision.  :peace:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

That's because he doesn't know....in have been in the dinar investment since the start when the onky forum was roloclub...that's was a long,time ago, and I have learnt that know one knows, everyone knows someone, banks information, 800 numbers are all shite! Just decipher the news articles and make your own decisions...I have been in the rial investment for over 5 years and know one knows much about this rial investment as me..fact! For now we wait for the news.

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

Interesting video regarding global currency reset

Skip to 22:28 for the timeline information

world currency reset 

Yes interesting as I said end date for China to be in the sdr basket is October 1st, also remember china was also,due to lunch their real time payment system also by September the 1st....iran will follow China!

May 3, 2016 - Iran plans to introduce a single exchange rate for foreign currencies as of late September, following years of maintaining a multi-tiered currency ... No FLNG deals for Iran, but LNG talks move forward.

and this is what we wait for! 
  • Upvote 2

Baku, Azerbaijan, May. 3

By Khalid Kazimov - Trend:

Iran plans to introduce a single exchange rate for foreign currencies as of late September, following years of maintaining a multi-tiered currency market, a senior Iranian official said.

Iran's Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Ali Tayebnia has said that the country has already taken measures to pave the way for introducing a single exchange rate, IRNA news agency reported.

According to the minister the official exchange rate currently is very close to the price of the foreign currencies in the country's free market.

The multi-tiered exchange market emerged in Iran after a decision in 2012 by the EU and the US to impose more sanctions on Iran's financial, economic and oil sector over Tehran's controversial nuclear program.

Iran's national currency, the rial, lost about 50 percent of its foreign exchange value in less than a week in October 2012, standing at 35,500 versus the dollar. It was close to 10,000 in early 2011.

Nuclear related international sanctions on the Islamic Republic were lifted following the implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in January curbing Iran's nuclear activity.

• Upvote 2

Iran Mercantile Exchange eyes launching foreign currencies market

4 August 2016 12:04 (UTC+04:00)
  •  
  •  
  •  

Baku, Azerbaijan, Aug 4

By Khalid Kazimov – Trend:

Iran Mercantile Exchange (IME) has expressed its preparedness for establishing a "future market" for various foreign currencies.

“We are ready to launch a future market for foreign currencies and the required infrastructures have been prepared,” IRIB quoted Hamed Soltaninejad, the CEO of the IME, as saying.

He further added that ending the dual exchange rate regime in the country would contribute to launching the future market at the IME.

According to the CEO, the experts of Iran’s capital market have already prepared the required regulations.

Following the implementation of the Joint Comprehensive plan of action (JCPOA) January 16, the officials of Iran’s central bank have voiced their intention to introduce a single foreign exchange rate.

The multi-tiered exchange market emerged in Iran after a decision in 2012 by the EU and the US to impose more sanctions on Iran’s financial, economic and oil sector over Tehran’s controversial nuclear program.

Some 15% gap on Iran’s multi-tiered exchange market

5 June 2016 15:32 (UTC+04:00)
  •  
  •  
  •  

Baku, Azerbaijan, June 5

By Khalid Kazimov - Trend:

Stabilizing of currency exchange rates in Iran is likely to take place in future, an Iranian monetary official said.

Hamid Zamanzadeh, an official with the Monetary and Banking Research Institute (MBRI) of Central Bank of Iran, has said that currently the difference between the official and free market rates for foreign exchanges in Iran amounts to 15 percent, Fars news agency reported.

Banking ties between Iran and the global banks should be fully re-established in order to introduce a single exchange rate for foreign currencies in the country.

For introducing a single exchange rate, the Central Bank of Iran needs to be confident to receive its required foreign currencies from other countries.

He further added that the flow of foreign currencies into Iran has increased following the implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) on January 16.

The multi-tiered exchange market emerged in Iran after a decision in 2012 by the EU and the US to impose more sanctions on Iran's financial, economic and oil sector over Tehran's controversial nuclear program.

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2016 at 4:29 PM, millionaire in training said:

Im sure Adam's well aware of the rial.  Adam's like God ...He's everywhere  :P lol.   He's choosing not to chime in and we need to respect his decision.  :peace:

Many thanks brother MIT, you are right and indeed we appreciate how you're preaching .:praying:

The time will come soon - I just hope we all will be ready, well educated and prepared for such event that happens once in a lifetime.  I'll be refilling my whiskey drinks later tonight pondering on this.  :cheesehead:

Screwball, keep bringing on the hope!! :praying: Thanks!!

• Upvote 1