Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Ok just heard out in dinar land that Iran has announced that they are starting a float on Oct 22nd. Has anyone heard of this as well or have seen any articles that claim this to be true? I don't have a link.

Word has it that it is now putting pressure on Iraq to hurry up and do something (RV) before that date. Or else there will be a currency struggle on their boarder.

Screwball .....have you heard about any of this ? Especially the Oct 22nd date?  Things are starting to heat up.  :mad:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Ok just heard out in dinar land that Iran has announced that they are starting a float on Oct 22nd. Has anyone heard of this as well or have seen any articles that claim this to be true? I don't have a link.

Word has it that it is now putting pressure on Iraq to hurry up and do something (RV) before that date. Or else there will be a currency struggle on their boarder.

Screwball .....have you heard about any of this ? Especially the Oct 22nd date?  Things are starting to heat up.  :mad:

Nope heard nothing and I check the main news sites religiously, it's not to say that it's out there! I mentioned the other day october, that was mentioned in an article but as I won't pay to view I couldn't post. What I will say is if people are saying the 22nd ask them to produce article with original source link otherwise bullshit!

oxtober is real for me!

• Upvote 1

Maybe they meant this

Iran is constructing the Middle East's biggest floating oil export terminal, the Managing Director of the National Iranian Offshore Oil Company Mahmoud Zirakchianzadeh said on Tuesday.

"The facility will come on stream by the Iranian month of Mehr (September 23 - October 22)," the IRNA News Agency quoted Zirkchianzadeh as saying.

lol

22 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

You're OSI aren't you ?  Would it be possible to cash out via our OSI plan that we already have in place?   I was wondering if that would be possible?

Hey there MIT,

Yes, I'm about fully loaded in OSI.  The Rial was brought to Adam's attention as an option within our strategy but at last, big brother Adam had said he wants nothing to do with it. :confused2:

His main focus has always been strictly with the Dinar.  If there was another currency he'd be open for, the closest one has been the Vietnamese Dong and even in recent times, he had mentioned the dong here and there - so my guess is that he and his team might be keeping an eye on how the Yuan will be coming into play this October to see how the Dong will also come into light and may be of use within our OSI strategy.  But no other currency, just my guess. 

We're on our own with this Iranian Rial unless the US does decide to lift the ban.  Things are heating up indeed! :twothumbs:

5 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Hey there MIT,

Yes, I'm about fully loaded in OSI.  The Rial was brought to Adam's attention as an option within our strategy but at last, big brother Adam had said he wants nothing to do with it. :confused2:

His main focus has always been strictly with the Dinar.  If there was another currency he'd be open for, the closest one has been the Vietnamese Dong and even in recent times, he had mentioned the dong here and there - so my guess is that he and his team might be keeping an eye on how the Yuan will be coming into play this October to see how the Dong will also come into light and may be of use within our OSI strategy.  But no other currency, just my guess. 

We're on our own with this Iranian Rial unless the US does decide to lift the ban.  Things are heating up indeed! :twothumbs:

As I said if travel is needed we can meet at dubai or Malaysia or Singapore no problems..

• Upvote 1

President Hassan Rouhani highlighted the rise in foreign investment on the back of relief from sanctions under the 2015 nuclear deal, renewing a call for closer domestic cooperation to promote investor confidence.

"Since the completion of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action [the official title of the nuclear accord], we have attracted $5 billion in foreign investment and this trend is rising," Rouhani was quoted as saying by his official website on Monday.

"Today we are in a better situation for conducting business and attracting local and overseas investment and we should effectively exploit [this situation]," he told a meeting with officials on a trip to Kohgilouyeh-Boyerahmad Province.

The president again urged his domestic opponents to join government efforts to promote a climate of business and investment security.

***Need for Calm Climate

"The obstacles have been removed, but we cannot force anyone to make investment in the country. A calmer and safer domestic environment will lead to higher investor confidence. The more we become embroiled in infighting, the more unconfident investors will grow," he said.

Rouhani championed the historic accord with major powers, which took effect in January to roll back Tehran's nuclear program in return for the lifting of sanctions.

His opponents have fiercely criticized the deal, accusing him and his negotiating team of making too many concessions and compromising the Islamic Republic's principles.

They are also fearful that an opening to the West, promoted by Rouhani whose primary concern is to reverse the current economic downturn, could make the country an easy prey for hostile western powers.

"Those who judge the government's performance should consider under what conditions we [took over and] have run the country," the president said.

The previous administration had left Rouhani with a backlog of debts, a runaway inflation and crippling economic sanctions.

http://financialtribune.com/articles/national/47734/foreign-investment-trend-improving

12 hours ago, screwball said:

As I said if travel is needed we can meet at dubai or Malaysia or Singapore no problems..

I'm gonna think about this option and already near considering it, but mostly concerned about security and safety for everyone :salute:

6 hours ago, screwball said:

There it is folks!! :bravo:

Thanks again Screwball! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

I'm gonna think about this option and already near considering it, but mostly concerned about security and safety for everyone :salute:

I'm concerned about security for everyone as well. Thats why I brought up the fact that we are OSI and could probably cash out along with our dinars. That may be a strong possibility . They're doing it with the vnd. Members are using one account for all of their currencies 

Also keep in mind that we might have to hold the rial for a little while as it goes up.   If not you get what they call the sucker rate. Early bird cash out. 

• Upvote 1

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bank Sepah’s German Branch Joins Target 2

Bank Sepah’s branch in Frankfurt has connected to Target 2, an interbank payment system, said Bank Sepah’s CEO on Tuesday

“The Frankfurt branch of Bank Sepah resumed operation following the lifting of sanctions against the bank on January. Now the bank has managed to meet the German regulator’s criteria and get to connect to Target 2,” Mohammad Kazem Choghazardi was also quoted as saying by the bank’s website.

Target 2 is an interbank payment system for the real-time processing of cross-border transfers throughout the European Union.

Bank Sepah’s branch in Germany was launched in 1978, as a sign of the traditionally good trade relations between Germany and Iran.

The German side hailed Bank Sepah’s recent moves to raise capital, improve management and human resources, equip the Frankfurt office with advanced computer systems and reform its organizational structure in line with international norms.

Earlier in May, in a meeting between the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority of Germany and Choghazardi in Tehran, an agreement was reached for Sepah to reopen its Frankfurt branch.

Bank Sepah’s operations in Europe were halted in 2007 following sanctions imposed on the bank. However, the United Nations removed Sepah and its international branches from the sanctions list in January 2016.

52 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

I'm concerned about security for everyone as well. Thats why I brought up the fact that we are OSI and could probably cash out along with our dinars. That may be a strong possibility . They're doing it with the vnd. Members are using one account for all of their currencies 

Also keep in mind that we might have to hold the rial for a little while as it goes up.   If not you get what they call the sucker rate. Early bird cash out. 

I don't trust to many people to use a joint bank account, I will prefer to travel in group with your own...much safer

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

Hey MIT,

I haven't heard whether or not lately if we could include the rial within the OSI's plans as I had mentioned, Adam wants nothing to do with it. (he could change his mind, we never know:shrug:) but yes, all other currencies are optional and open for depositing into our accounts that I know of especially with the VND.  If you've heard that the rial is now optional please let us know?  I've haven't bothered asking again, and I'll respect Adam's wishes.  Until otherwise, I believe we're on our own with this currency.  I may cash out a bit to clear some first hand financial needs ahead and hold back a stack for a while to see what happens.:twothumbs:

28 minutes ago, screwball said:

I don't trust to many people to use a joint bank account, I will prefer to travel in group with your own...much safer

Brother Screwball, 

If you haven't taken a look into the OSI option that Adam has available, I highly, highly suggest you do - there is a whole ton of wealthy information and resources to study upon that you would be surprised how it might benefit you in the long run and also, you may perhaps find it even to be cost effective in your own personal plans than you may have now! :twothumbs:  His options are available on a global scale, so you'll be good!! We're not allowed to discuss in such detail outside that forum, but please consider taking a browse through.....for all of the great info you have been providing in this thread for everyone I am quite sure OSI could find a fit for you!  

The thing is that you would need to decide to be involved in OSI before the Dinar RV happens and time from what we all have been seeing may be short, otherwise you'll loose out more than you would think!!  And if I am permitted to briefly say so based on your concern I've highlighted in your quote, you'll have "your own account".  I don't think I can nor want to say anymore as I find OSI to be a very sensitive topic, but take a look and see!!

Best regards,

Freedomwish :peace:

1 hour ago, screwball said:

http://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-business-and-markets/47811/iran-china-commission-remove-banking-hurdles

chips is will do that especially if the rial is paired to the yuan! Go International! GoForex!

Holy cow!!  Just, WOW! :blink:

Edited by Freedomwish