Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

27 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

"In January 2010, President Ahmadi-nejad announced his approval of the three-zero reduction. Now Bahmani has suddenly added a zero.  While he gave no explanation for the change, he hinted that he was seeking parity with the dollar. “The new rial … will be equal in value to one (US) dollar,” the state news agency quoted Bahmani as saying, adding that it would take “one to two years” to be implemented.

I take it, the count down of that "one to two years" implementation starts also in October?:shrug: or it had already started two years ago?

Countdown started years ago!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, screwball said:

No it's this october! That I am waiting on but the financial year ends march! You need to remember that it has been on hold because of sanctions whilst they used the sanctions to build forex reserves.

Okie dokie, gotcha'! :twothumbs:  Thanks and hope this all works out in the end! :praying:

only thing i dont like is hearing all the different rates... 1:1.... 1:2.50 ..... 1:3.26 (or whatever the euro is).... also said it will just float (guess from its current rate - start there, then float)..... one thing i do think is it will at least jump back to pre-sanctions rate (9,000 per US dollar!!??!?) once they float or rv or whatever. i think i need to start buying some more. i did fri night might have to pick some more up tonight and then again friday.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

only thing i dont like is hearing all the different rates... 1:1.... 1:2.50 ..... 1:3.26 (or whatever the euro is).... also said it will just float (guess from its current rate - start there, then float)..... one thing i do think is it will at least jump back to pre-sanctions rate (9,000 per US dollar!!??!?) once they float or rv or whatever. i think i need to start buying some more. i did fri night might have to pick some more up tonight and then again friday.

I was thinking the same....another 10,000,000 won't go astray! 

I've just finished reading this entire thread.  WOW ...so much information.  First of all I want to thank Screwball for all that he has shared with us. Great info and support. This is very exciting to say the least.    And....Im surprised more people aren't involved in this currency.  Anyways I've just started buying this currency and will continue to as I can.  As for now cashing out is my only concern .  Hope we have better options in the future.   Looking forward to October.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

I've just finished reading this entire thread.  WOW ...so much information.  First of all I want to thank Screwball for all that he has shared with us. Great info and support. This is very exciting to say the least.    And....Im surprised more people aren't involved in this currency.  Anyways I've just started buying this currency and will continue to as I can.  As for now cashing out is my only concern .  Hope we have better options in the future.   Looking forward to October.

Welcome to this thread MIT...granted it's a bit controversial on the political side, but as you can imagine something's about to pop soon.  Big brother Adam had mention he's not interested nor wants any involvement in this currency and we can respect that.  (But you just have to wonder if he's at least observing this thing from behind the scenes with his team, at least for gauging as to when the Dinar is about to pop?:confused2:) As for cashing out, most believe a "loophole" has been found via the Kish Island (you'll have to go back a couple of pages).

The US still has this currency on it's sanctions list, but I feel some of us might just take the big risk of flying overseas probably in Dubai as an example, and somehow going another route in cashing out unless the US decides to lift the ban suddenly.  I sense security will be a huge issue, at least that's my main concern....

JMO, I see Iran may take the first lead in opening it's currency to the world market, the CBI governor says they are ready.....followed up by China's Yuan on October 1, 2016 will be in the world basket with the US Dollar, the Japanese Yen, the Euro and Pound Sterling....then perhaps immediately the opening of the Vietnamese Dong.....and then at last, the Iraq Dinar for 2017 if they'll ever get that darn HCL signed....again, just my opinion.  

Who knows which will come first, but the month of this coming October is looking to be the most interesting time in the world indeed.

Wishing you and everyone well in this venture! :twothumbs::cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

Hey friend  :wave: thanks for answering.

Yes Im well aware of the controversy. I just feel that we need to respect each others reasons and opinions , we're all adults here and to each his own.   :peace:

I did see the part of cashing out in the Kish Island. I was hoping that the USA would decide to lift the ban "suddenly" as you said. That would be our best scenario .Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. With the way Obama is kissing Iran's butt...I feel there is a strong possibility that they could lift the ban. We'll just have to wait and see .

You're OSI aren't you ?  Would it be possible to cash out via our OSI plan that we already have in place?   I was wondering if that would be possible?

From my research I feel that Iraq will  start their rv some time in the last week of September approaching Oct 1st.

The VND .....would be great if they surprised us and did it earlier so we can double dip and buy up some more IQD / Rial .

And...the rial I think they're gonna let Iraq go first as to not steel their thunder.  :twocents:

All just in my opinion off course but I definitely think they are all just a matter of time at this point (as in any minute) .  

Here's to you :cheesehead:  Thanks for all of your input it's appreciated .  :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

Hey friend  :wave: thanks for answering.

Yes Im well aware of the controversy. I just feel that we need to respect each others reasons and opinions , we're all adults here and to each his own.   :peace:

I did see the part of cashing out in the Kish Island. I was hoping that the USA would decide to lift the ban "suddenly" as you said. That would be our best scenario .Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. With the way Obama is kissing Iran's butt...I feel there is a strong possibility that they could lift the ban. We'll just have to wait and see .

You're OSI aren't you ?  Would it be possible to cash out via our OSI plan that we already have in place?   I was wondering if that would be possible?

From my research I feel that Iraq will  start their rv some time in the last week of September approaching Oct 1st.

The VND .....would be great if they surprised us and did it earlier so we can double dip and buy up some more IQD / Rial .

And...the rial I think they're gonna let Iraq go first as to not steel their thunder.  :twocents:

All just in my opinion off course but I definitely think they are all just a matter of time at this point (as in any minute) .  

Here's to you :cheesehead:  Thanks for all of your input it's appreciated .  :)

OSI plan? Do tell? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

OSI plan? Do tell? 

Adam has a section here on DV that is OSI. You have to be a member. It's only for serious investors. Full of very good ideas and options. But we are not allowed to talk about it in open forum.  Im surprised you're not in it. You should consider it.

6 hours ago, screwball said:

My gut tells me the ban will be lifted and you will be able to cash out in the us, but only time will tell...until then buy!buy!buy! 

My gut is telling me the same thing.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, screwball said:

I think a little over 4 weeks to go for iran! 

Im thinking Iran is gonna let Iraq go first.  Just my gut feeling on this one.  Iran knows Iraq's process and isn't gonna steel their thunder.

Like a good neighbor :lol:  :P

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 1