Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

I thought i was going crazy and thought i dreamt of those last 3 pages lol.... where did they go??? also i know its been brought up time and time again and the talk is the same with iraq, i just hate those "dropping off 4 zeros" to me there is no proof its off the .0000XXXXXX rate and not the 100,000 note value. we just have to wait and see. i am not trying to be negative nelly but i just cant see it being at 1:1 let alone $2.  i would love nothing more than for it to be that high, im just not getting my hopes up. Hopefully we see an increase very soon though !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, gixxerfrog said:

I thought i was going crazy and thought i dreamt of those last 3 pages lol.... where did they go??? also i know its been brought up time and time again and the talk is the same with iraq, i just hate those "dropping off 4 zeros" to me there is no proof its off the .0000XXXXXX rate and not the 100,000 note value. we just have to wait and see. i am not trying to be negative nelly but i just cant see it being at 1:1 let alone $2.  i would love nothing more than for it to be that high, im just not getting my hopes up. Hopefully we see an increase very soon though !!!!!!

I agree frog rate sounds high but even a dime would be sweet !! I see all screwball's posts are now MIA. Were the last 3 pages went ? Anyone's guess.

pp

6 minutes ago, markb57 said:

several of my questions are gone. I think the mods would like this topic not discussed anymore. I havent bought any rial and was morally torn as to if I would. I don't like the idea of not cashing out in the US either.

Hi Mark... As all know, I've made my position known strongly here in this thread.  I'm not sure what happened to Screwball... but good riddance.  I believe, as an Aussie,  his enthusiastic participation is simply derived from "distanced" involvement, as he is not American.  However, from a global perspective... even that is not an excuse.  Also, I don't mind the discussion, as long as it is intellectually honest... and I will respond in kind to keep it that way.  I will contest any rationalizing, spin and skew of this issue, objectively, to the best of my ability.  So far... no one has provided any moral justification to offset any potentially destructive participation.  Jax

• Upvote 2

Screwball, changed his signature line to include links to his websites which is against forum rules.  Therefore all of his posts would contain those links, and he was subsequently flagged as a spammer, which removed all of his posts from public view. 

My apologies to any regulars.  If you need any information from his posts, let me know and I'll see if I can retrieve it for you.

Well I be darned, I screwed that up. :facepalm2: The links weren't in his sig, just in the post. I've restored all of his posts except that one, and will be removing the posting restrictions from his account.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Mark... As all know, I've made my position known strongly here in this thread.  I'm not sure what happened to Screwball... but good riddance.  I believe, as an Aussie,  his enthusiastic participation is simply derived from "distanced" involvement, as he is not American.  However, from a global perspective... even that is not an excuse.  Also, I don't mind the discussion, as long as it is intellectually honest... and I will respond in kind to keep it that way.  I will contest any rationalizing, spin and skew of this issue, objectively, to the best of my ability.  So far... no one has provided any moral justification to offset any potentially destructive participation.  Jax

To bad so sad foray still here!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

That's good but why are you in this thread! What to impose your will on others? Seriously if your not interested in the rial go away! Because I will not I will continue posting news to help those that want help!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, screwball said:

That's good but why are you in this thread! What to impose your will on others? Seriously if your not interested in the rial go away! Because I will not I will continue posting news to help those that want help!

Well... it's interesting you would ask why I'm here... I've been excessively transparent about it.  And yes,of course it is my will... to keep the spotlight on ill-advised activity.  You want to "help", as in support a terroristic state.  I want to help prevent it.  Simple.  Like I said, I don't mind an honest conversation... but it seems some here don't want to be honest, or accountable.  Why not answer to others' concerns with a respectful, considerate reasoning... rather than ignore them and pretend your actions won't have consequences, directly or indirectly?  Perhaps you should address my concerns with some intellectual honesty.  Pretty simple.  Convince me, and others, that your CHOICE of financial participation with a Terrorist State won't be involved in torture or murder.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

screwball - dont waste your time with him. its not worth it. let him think he is doing the world a favor. if anything he makes me buy more, haha. trading currencies - USD for IRR is supporting a terrorist state, yet our tax dollars pay for the bombs they drop on innocent people and to create groups like ISIS and he will say "i dont have control where my tax dollars go" ok, and i dont have control where my traded USD goes in return for IRR. just keep doing what you do and thats finding news. you are obviously doing a good job, as he was happy to see you go for a few hours, but not your back. 

anyways, glad to see your back screwball. keep up the good findings. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

screwball - dont waste your time with him. its not worth it. let him think he is doing the world a favor. if anything he makes me buy more, haha. trading currencies - USD for IRR is supporting a terrorist state, yet our tax dollars pay for the bombs they drop on innocent people and to create groups like ISIS and he will say "i dont have control where my tax dollars go" ok, and i dont have control where my traded USD goes in return for IRR. just keep doing what you do and thats finding news. you are obviously doing a good job, as he was happy to see you go for a few hours, but not your back. 

Ummmm.... yes, you do... YOU choose to provide it.  That's the point.  This is the dishonesty I refer to.  Care to discuss it, Gixxer?  I'm right here.... no need to skirt your accountability.  I'll ask this (again)... If someone you know gets killed by the Iranian Terrorist State... will you know that your dollar(s) were not involved?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

lol jax im not getting into this with you again. i will make 1 statement though, the US just sent 400 MILLION USD a few days ago to iran... you think my "pennies" - compared to that is going to support the "terrorist state" ??  i have nothing to prove to you, nor do i need to. i am not wasting my time trying to convince you why u should buy it or why its not a bad idea to buy it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol jax im not getting into this with you again. i will make 1 statement though, the US just sent 400 MILLION USD a few days ago to iran... you think my "pennies" - compared to that is going to support the "terrorist state" ??  i have nothing to prove to you, nor do i need to. i am not wasting my time trying to convince you why u should buy it or why its not a bad idea to buy it.

It's nothing to laugh about, gixxer.  Rationalize the extent of YOUR participation all you want...  it's still participation.  How is it not?  Your "pennies", added to others'... is what matters.  I'm not here to convince you of anything... just keeping the conversation honest, and asking valid questions.... that apparently you and others don't want to answer, much less acknowledge.  Any lack of honest perspective in this is just weak, and very telling.  Guilt is a powerful emotion.  And if others find my perspective valuable... that's fine.  It's rather easy... when you're honest.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

PP - its pretty simple for me, i see it as i am buying (trading) currencies, just as if you would buy something from china or other country. i am not giving them weapon(s) or a note with my USD to say hey go buy an ar15 and go on a rampage. If i give a homeless man 20$ (hoping he will buy food/clothes etc) if he goes and gets a gun with all of the money he collected from you and I and goes and kills people did i support that? no! thats just how i see it. not everyone will agree with me and see it how i do (obviously) but IDGAF..... :) 

• Upvote 3

No worries frog. My comment was against no one, or what they chose to do. Each person makes their own decisions. I was merely commenting on my thoughts, which reflect only my opinion, and in no way reflect for or against anyone. I just like open dialogue. That's just me. Thanks for commenting.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

Secretly I think they have rial and are hedging bets....just stealing oxygen...otherwise no point in being here simply I will stop responding they will soon get the hint. Yes it good to be back I did some great articles but they were lost when they reset my account. Don't get me started on tax dollars and where they go...clearly und educated people who think they know better.oh well. It's good to say that the rial is going nicely, they have removed forex restrictions in country as you know, they are testing realt time payment system using chips,mand have the offshore international bank being set up, no doubt already set up, over 450 banks connected so I say we are good to go..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1