Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Been in dinar investment since start bought my first dinar when it was 4000:1 or thereabouts! No not a lobster if I was wouldn't have millions in dinar and rial!

So what's ur take on the Rial? What do u think it will come out as 1:1????? Seems u are following the Rial pretty closely. When do u think it will RV? Weeks/months /year(s) ?? I'm still thinking the dinar will b the better way to go, I just can't see the Rial going higher rate than the dinar. If Adam thinks .10 for the dinar the Rial should b lower, don't u think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

screwball, would you like for me to tell these people about you since ive known you so long lol

Please do lol.... No offense screwball but you remind me of those meme pics of Homer Simpson by the bushes, u back into them, change teams and come back out..... Like all of a sudden someone comes in here spewing out info like it's in a book.... If ur right, where have u been hiding, u get stuck in that Bush? Lol

Just as long as I can cash in when the time comes.

Trust me Bohica - those of us who are looking into this are concerned too....we just got to figure out how to go along the "curve" or "loophole" legally according to the US's crazy sanctions on how to cash in..... :shrug:

Can always take a trip to Dubai and open up account with Iran bank as non resident and deposit money and have hootin holiday! There are Iranian. Banks in Dubai I am currently trying to set up w rial account!

Brother Screwball - let me continue to say many thanks for the awesome and informative scoop you've provided. :twothumbs:

But for those of us who are US Citizens and US residents, we're still stuck and I'm not sure if how going this route would still work out for us:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215174-obama-signed-a-decree-to-lift-the-sanctions-on-iran/page-2

If it was that easy in theory, I'm booking a flight to Canada immediately once this is possible!!  I say give it more time to see, it's still tough now.  What is your take for those of us who are at this obstacle? 

Also what are ur thoughts on Iraq? Rv at .10??? Lower/higher?? I always thought Iraq would be the bigger return out of some other currencies, but imo I feel like Iran might be, but what do I know.

This is a tricky one Gixx,.....because as of lately, Iran's plan to me near mirrors what Iraq is going to do, but that Iran is or will probably act out first....but for the IRR to come out near 1:1, gives an indication since they are neighbors, Iraq may come out the same?  :shrug:   Just my opinion of course, I'm no expert....things are looking rather good though! :twothumbs:

Edited by Freedomwish

Well yes but iran doesn't have the probl ms that Iraq does. Iran has functioning banking systems that have been connected to the swift network and onc again being connected, investment in Iran is going crazy not to mention flights to Europe kicking off from after March 20th, and let's not forget they have already passed laws regarding banking reform and the removal of four zeros from the rate! Simply removing four zeros if you go back and read all the articles from 2012-2014 puts them well over $1.50 usd per rial! Happy days or oh doh!

Hey freedom I responded to your post in post as well you will see section about travelled...

With China having a end date of being included in the imf basket by September or October 2016 we can inky guess and it's my opinion that Iran will ena managed float against the sdr! So this makes their sdr of 2.38 being couple of p nines less than that of kuwaits of 2.4 being really possibly. This would put their rate at over $3.00 very feasible!

Thanks dude - I evened you out on the kudos, not sure why you'd get negged on simple info.....but hey, we never know - it all could lead to nothing or it all could lead to something....HUUUUUUGE!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"European banks, however, have adopted a wait-and-see approach, fearing they could face US legal action if they move to reestablish links with Iran.

Washington has agreed to lift “secondary sanctions” related to Iran’s nuclear program but its “primary sanctions” linked to terrorism and human rights accusations still remain in place.
And this from Turkey late last year after lifting of sanctions!

Europe is likely to get in first with banks there hopefully starting to ramp up transactions with Iranian lenders in the next year, Humes said.  Meanwhile, the entrance of US institutional investors still likely two to three years away, he added. :facepalm1:

_______

Screwball,

Again many thanks for the info you've brought forth......but wow, heading to Europe would probably be the next best option to cash in if this would be the case? :confused2:  If the US continues to wait on the sidelines within two to three years behind everybody else, I believe there won't be many opportunities left for the US to get involved with as other countries would by then already gained their market share overall.  :facepalm3:

How do we know the zeros are off the rate = 0.000038xxxx (example) vs 4 zeros of the notes 100,000 = 10 ??? I hate the delete the zero topic I feel like there isn't 100% proof it's 1 or the other. So your saying once they get a single rate they are going to remove the zeros next? If so how soon after? If they have a law written wouldn't it b a bam bam thank you ma'am thing. Single rate now remove the zeros? Plus do u think the law is still in effect, didn't they do the law a yr or so ago? U posted alot of stuff, some was like 5 + yes ago. Hoping they don't change their laws/plans like Iraq does.

The only obstacle, however, has been nuclear-related sanctions against Iran's banking and financial systems, which are bound to be removed once the July 14 agreement between Iran and major world powers comes into effect.  CBI Governor Valiollah Seif announced in July that the best time to unify the exchange rate system would be when relations with international banks and brokers are restored.

These are the key words that most of us whom are concerned with the US sanctions still in place, would hope to see change and come into light....

Many thanks again always Screwball, this is what I'm keeping my eyes on.  :ph34r:

On 3/11/2016 at 6:33 PM, bohica said:

With my luck this thing will roll and I will be stuck not being able to cash in.  I even have some dink money that would like it to do something. 

Hang tight buddy......we're gonna figure this thing out, hopefully soon.:(

Thanks again Screwball, please keep us posted on any more helpful info you come across with to share! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm......hot off the presses recently - if you can try "reading between the lines", I believe you'll understand for what's to come......chime in Screwball, yup. :blink:

http://nypost.com/2016/03/27/obamas-next-gift-to-iran-means-breaking-another-promise-to-america/

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/03/omri-ceren-dollarizing-iran.php

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160328005764/en/UANI-Gravely-Concerned-Reported-Plan-Iran-Access

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-offers-iranian-holiday-greetings-heralds-future-091157389.html

And the latest kicker here, the SDR (Special Drawing Rights) had the IRR rate of 2.38 shown a couple weeks ago.....not recorded here as of 3/25/2016. I don't know what it means but something's happening behind the scenes. :blink:

http://www.brecorder.com/market-data/rates-a-schedules/business:/29270:currency-values-in-terms-of-special-drawing-rights/?date=2016-03-26

Who knows, but things are definitely shaking up as the pressure's on the US administration.  Yup.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 2