Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Always believed this would go down on a Tuesday/Thursday from my research. 29th and 1 October 2015 line up nicely for those days along with a change in reporting/active rate dates. On top of this, we've all seen changes coming. They always mentioned it happening after a holiday which also wraps up on the 25th I believe. The 20th-1st seems to me to be a very chaotic week for world financial news. It's been said to be a make or breaking point for the dollars collapse in some financial gurus opinions and a start of the year of jubelee. To me, after 12 years of waiting patiently and after 3 tours there myself, i m really hoping this is it and it was worth the wait. Not just for myself but for everyone that kept the faith, when everyone else has written us off as crazy for thinking beyond what they believe they know about the way this is all coming together. It hasn't been done like this before, well since America was formed. I think we are on the right track. Just hoping we were all right!

Semper Fidelis

Reporting change/ Active dates in UN operational rates of exchange*

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Keep the Faith, Marine, for in the end you and I will guard those streets of Gold. :salute: 

You're timeline is exactly what many have claimed to feel, myself included. 

Your a good man and an even more wonderful soul, thank God for those like you

who protected me and my family from such evil as this world now throws at us. 

I pray the Holy Father that you and yours receive a special blessing this wonderful day.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 6

I know many many guys that didn't buy any. Personally I only have 700k. I went with the old idea of having 2 1/2 months salary worth like how they say a weeding ring should cost the man. I didn't want to be greedy or spend too much money if I was wrong. Hoping I made a smart move. Most veterans in country likely bought less than that on average. Those who invested more than that are likely those that list alot after the crash of the stock market/housing markets. I'd tend to think more of the family members or friends of service members that were told about this idea. Just hoping it works out for us all.

*lost

• Upvote 1

Always believed this would go down on a Tuesday/Thursday from my research. 29th and 1 October 2015 line up nicely for those days along with a change in reporting/active rate dates. On top of this, we've all seen changes coming. They always mentioned it happening after a holiday which also wraps up on the 25th I believe. The 20th-1st seems to me to be a very chaotic week for world financial news. It's been said to be a make or breaking point for the dollars collapse in some financial gurus opinions and a start of the year of jubelee. To me, after 12 years of waiting patiently and after 3 tours there myself, i m really hoping this is it and it was worth the wait. Not just for myself but for everyone that kept the faith, when everyone else has written us off as crazy for thinking beyond what they believe they know about the way this is all coming together. It hasn't been done like this before, well since America was formed. I think we are on the right track. Just hoping we were all right!

Semper Fidelis

Reporting change/ Active dates in UN operational rates of exchange*

I like what you are saying, roger01!   You are correct, things have been moving the past month or two to warrant an RV.  It's been 11 years of waiting for me and I am in it to win it.

• Upvote 1