Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request: Nelg

Danomite

My thanks to Danomite for putting this on DV.  And thank you all for your prayers and concern.  

Here is an update . . . if I can get this said clearly.  On Aug. 27th I had back surgery to remove a chip from a disk that had broken off and was cutting into my sciatic nerve and was not allowing me to walk, sleep, or even think.  The chip was removed and gave me a great deal of relief.  I met with the doctor two weeks later and got a good report on my back.  So, I went home feeling pretty good.  

I took out the trash to the end of the drive, and the time I got back to the house I was having chest pains.  Waited for about an hour without relief.  I had this voice in my brain that kept telling me to get it check out . . . Actually it was saying, "Hey, stupid! Get to the doctor and have this checked." So I called a friend and headed for the Emergency Room. The next day I had three  bypasses.  At the same time the doctors had a little problem getting my lungs to re-inflated (they have to deflate the lungs to do the work on the heart). Well, we have all that taken care of now, and I just go out of CICU 4 hours ago and will be in the hospital for another 7-8 days.  

I am doing much better and the body of Christ has taken care of my family while I've been ill. But as we all know that the greatest power of recovery has been through the power of prayer. However, even if I had passed into the new life, He would still be the great healer and deliverer.  And I would pray that everyone would continue to glorify His name.

Thank to all of you for your continual encouragement and prayers.  I still have a long way to go.

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...