Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exclusive America controls the Central Bank of Iraq

newbieDA

Luv it !!  The gig is not only up, but now all those transfers will be exposed, if they were not shredded.    2003 to 2015, just think about all that.  Shabibi was there in 2003 and it will show what transactions were then and when Turki took over then the new freak.  They just might find out where maliki and his buddies wired and/or laundered money.  Recovery time and jail time. 

So Newbie.... you think this is Abadi's way of clearing Shabibi's  name and reinstating him back into the CBI ?

lol oh wow, I really dont know, just was going through my notes and found it, thought it was interesting lol

we also have the new notes in the news and someone said "wondering what they are bringing in", blew my mind, didnt think of it that way

I am a second hand news hound, I have no clue what is going on lol

More like the FED controls the a central bank of Iraq .

After all they do hold most of iraqs foreign reserves

I heard we, the US, have a trillion, but I dont know if we have a trillion of dinar or a trillion USD in dinar

Goto Page 21:

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/financial_statement-en.2014.pdf

WOW! Page 31

"(15) Currency issued (continued) This balance includes an amount of IQD 587,669 million that was present at the CBI safes in Mosul branch and which was considered issued currency based on the approval from the Board of Directors on February 16, 2015."

That's about $587 Million (US), that fell into ISIS's hands.

friend of mine thinking out loud like me

[01:40:05 AM] *SCZIN11: FOLKS, THERE WAS A FIRE IN CBI IN 2008, AND ANOTHER IN 2010... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2010/07/iraq-terror-or-corruption-the-central-bank-attack-is-probed.html AND http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/01/28/idUSL28465952

BOTH WERE REPORTED AS PART OF POSSIBLE CORRUPTION COVER UPS.. SHABIBI LEFT FOR CONFERENCE IN 2012, WHEN CHARGES WERE FILED AND ARREST WARRANT ISSUED, AND HE NEVER RETURNED... HE HAD DOCUMENTS IN HIS POSSESSION... SO .. IF WE FIGURE THE FIRE IN 2008 WIPED OUT EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION FILES FROM 2003-2008, AND THE FIRE OF 2010 WIPED OUT FILES FROM 2008-2010, AND SHABIBI HAD DOCUMENTS FROM 2010-2012... WHAT IS LEFT TO BE GOTTEN BY THE STORMING REPORTED TODAY... 2012-2014 CORRUPTION FILES... THIS ALONG WITH WHATEVER DOCUMENTS DR. SHABIBI HAS, WOULD PROBABLY BE ENOUGH TO PROSECUTE AND CONVICT... NOW, WE HAD PM ABADI SHOW UP FOR A REFORM BRIEFING AT PARLIAMENT YESTERDAY, ONLY TO BE TOLD HE STAYED MINUTES, AND WAS OFF DUE TO AN EMERGENCY! NO FURTHER INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED..MULTIPLE RELEASES ON THIS EMERGENCY DEPARTURE... AND 24 HOURS LATER WE HEAR ABOUT THE STORMING OF THE CBI! NOW... IF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY GETS INVOLVED WITH THE STORMING OF THE CBI, AND THE CAPTURE OF EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION, THE ICC WOULD CERTAINLY BE A LIKELY PARTICIPANT ... MOREOVER, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO POINT FINGERS AT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, AND BLAME THEM FOR ARRESTS AND CONVICTIONS, AS OPPOSED TO ABADI AGAINST FELLOW DAIWA PARTY MEMBERS.. REMEMBER WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG, ABADI IS NOT ALONE, AND HAS A TEAM OF LEGAL ADVISORS AND SUPPORTERS.. WHEN THE SJC REJECTED MAHMOODS RESIGNATION I AM CERTAIN ABADI WAS NOT SURPRISED... WHEN ELECTRICITY MINISTER WAS NOT VOTED OUT, I AM CERTAIN ABADI WAS NOT SURPRISED... THE PLAN IS IN MOTION.... CHANGE IS HAPPENING... THE CORRUPT WILL COME DOWN!

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 3

friend of mine thinking out loud like me

[01:40:05 AM] *SCZIN11: FOLKS, THERE WAS A FIRE IN CBI IN 2008, AND ANOTHER IN 2010... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2010/07/iraq-terror-or-corruption-the-central-bank-attack-is-probed.html AND http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/01/28/idUSL28465952

BOTH WERE REPORTED AS PART OF POSSIBLE CORRUPTION COVER UPS.. SHABIBI LEFT FOR CONFERENCE IN 2012, WHEN CHARGES WERE FILED AND ARREST WARRANT ISSUED, AND HE NEVER RETURNED... HE HAD DOCUMENTS IN HIS POSSESSION... SO .. IF WE FIGURE THE FIRE IN 2008 WIPED OUT EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION FILES FROM 2003-2008, AND THE FIRE OF 2010 WIPED OUT FILES FROM 2008-2010, AND SHABIBI HAD DOCUMENTS FROM 2010-2012... WHAT IS LEFT TO BE GOTTEN BY THE STORMING REPORTED TODAY... 2012-2014 CORRUPTION FILES... THIS ALONG WITH WHATEVER DOCUMENTS DR. SHABIBI HAS, WOULD PROBABLY BE ENOUGH TO PROSECUTE AND CONVICT... NOW, WE HAD PM ABADI SHOW UP FOR A REFORM BRIEFING AT PARLIAMENT YESTERDAY, ONLY TO BE TOLD HE STAYED MINUTES, AND WAS OFF DUE TO AN EMERGENCY! NO FURTHER INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED..MULTIPLE RELEASES ON THIS EMERGENCY DEPARTURE... AND 24 HOURS LATER WE HEAR ABOUT THE STORMING OF THE CBI! NOW... IF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY GETS INVOLVED WITH THE STORMING OF THE CBI, AND THE CAPTURE OF EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION, THE ICC WOULD CERTAINLY BE A LIKELY PARTICIPANT ... MOREOVER, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO POINT FINGERS AT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, AND BLAME THEM FOR ARRESTS AND CONVICTIONS, AS OPPOSED TO ABADI AGAINST FELLOW DAIWA PARTY MEMBERS.. REMEMBER WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG, ABADI IS NOT ALONE, AND HAS A TEAM OF LEGAL ADVISORS AND SUPPORTERS.. WHEN THE SJC REJECTED MAHMOODS RESIGNATION I AM CERTAIN ABADI WAS NOT SURPRISED... WHEN ELECTRICITY MINISTER WAS NOT VOTED OUT, I AM CERTAIN ABADI WAS NOT SURPRISED... THE PLAN IS IN MOTION.... CHANGE IS HAPPENING... THE CORRUPT WILL COME DOWN!

Nice, when are you going to change your user name. I think you deserve a newer improved name. ;}

"MOREOVER, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO POINT FINGERS AT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, AND BLAME THEM FOR ARRESTS AND CONVICTIONS, AS OPPOSED TO ABADI AGAINST FELLOW DAIWA PARTY MEMBERS."

I like the way your friend thinks, looking at the bigger picture, and antimoney laundering...

This is nothing but good...

And Iraq doesn't have months...so I don't agree with this being a long time frame...weeks.

I'm loving how this is going at the moment. Positiveness my people let's keep it going.

Edited by Officiallytook

Sounds like a major delay to any RV! :shrug:

Sounds Like We're Up A Dry Creek Without A Camel ! :o

:D:D:D

I am a second hand news hound, I have no clue what is going on lol

Everyone Posting Article's On Dinar Sites Are Second Hand News Hounds ! :o

The Important Thing Is That U Made The Effort To Bring It Here ! B)

Nice, when are you going to change your user name. I think you deserve a newer improved name. ;}

Newbie DumbA$$ Is An Awesome Name ! :o

Even Though We Know He Isn't One ! ;)

B)B)

Well lets see. Recently the GOI shut down a number of bank branches in ISIS held territory to prevent them from accessing IQD and the Iraqi banking system. IQD they obtained from the illegal operations they are involved in. Or from the fees they charge the general population. This was done electronically for the most part.

Now Abadi raids the CBI. Why? Specultion, slash the first thought that came into my head, Abadi is taking his campaign to wipeout corruption  to the next level. He wants to track how ISIS is laundering their finances through CBI channels. Therefore he needs their records for proof against all perpetrators, and to find exactly where the money has been transfered to. Factor in Maliki, all the above applies to him and his as well. Bombshell days to come should they discover evidence of colusion between Maliki and or ISIS; in any way shape or form. :banhammer:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2