Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Banking Rule of 400

elmstreet61

Hi everyone!!!

I have not posted for a while...been quite busy in fact...

Have you heard of the banking rule of 400?

Basically, if you want to earn $50 interest per month on, say, a 3% returning account, you multiply the $50 by 400 to see how much you need to have in the account to produce $50 a month.

50 x 400 = $20,000

500 x 400 = $200,000

What if you wanted to earn $5,000 a month? Well you'd need a whole lotta cash in your account right?

Since starting with the whole Dinar deal....I have made a decision to make my own RV happen...at least I know it's gonna happen for sure...for me...and hey I've already done it...and I wanted to make sure that it would work before telling anyone else...so now that it has... What I am doing now is just like having a whole lotta cash earning you interest.

I'd like to invite my Dinarvets friends to share in the party with me and get to own your life again.

Anyone interested in my new App...if you have a smart phone...please TXT me...this is NOT a scam...I am a member here and not out to scam people.

I am in Australia, so my number includes the Aussie prefix +61 The number is +61408690396

All I need is your first name and I'll txt you my App link. By giving my number like this I know I am exposing myself to potentially nasty folk. I trust our members not to be bad people.

If you like what you see...great...if not..then just opt out. Piece of cake and no harm done.

Peace and Love to all people. Come on...OWN YOUR LIFE.

Elmstreet61

• Upvote 1

Just so you know.....this opportunity is valid in over 50 countries worldwide, with the HQ being in the good ol' US of A.

Oops..I just read the T and C of this site and I may have bent a rule or two....I am truly sorry if that's the case...but at the same time, I cannot keep quiet about this App and what it can do to make your whole life better...as it has already done for me. I am living proof.

Whilst nothing is going on in RV land.....let me show you how to RV your life. We all know there is a huuuuuuge economic crash coming...starting next month...so do not waste anymore valuable time wishing and hoping. TXT me now and as I said....

....if you love what you see.. Brilliant...if you hate what you see (impossible!!! Lol)... then I unsubscribe you...you delete the App...and that's the end of it.

• Upvote 1