Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculator buying up privately held dinar

Rasent2

LOL.  6 yrs a member and 21 posts, not exactly a proficient nor prolific lurker!  But thanks.  Got the info from a fellow "dinarian" not a member of this net and was checking it out amongst people whose opinions I generally respect.  It seemed a new wrinkle, apparently on and old scam.  But one must do his "due diligence."  So many of my friends in "this" ask me about new things and I tell them to never eat their seed corn.  If you can hold out do so, if not cash in and get rid of the anxiety.  Losing a few bucks is better than losing your hair over this.

It IS interesting how the scammers seem to be able to add just enough "possible truth" to the standard yarn to make it sound reasonable.  Again, a learning experience.  As one wise man said, "All good judgment comes from bad experience and all bad experience comes from bad judgment!"

And yet some wonder why the Dinar world is laughed upon 

True, caz...And it's also true that with the passing of the years ( a lot of years   for  some holders...)....A few of us will get so frustrated ( and some so desperate, unfortunately) that paradoxically it might get easier ( for some I said) to fall  prey of scammers,fraudsters and bastards...Sad and bad

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Probably out of ignorance.  Whereas we've seen articles about the non-feasibility of the more prominent "wild" claims of "millions to be made for hundreds of investment" it does sound too good to be true and probably it won't be as high as the virulent optimists predict.  But the reality is that if Iraq is EVER to be more than a footnote and if it EVER gets its act together to capitalize on the great wealth that is there, the investment, though risky and long term, is reasonable.  Energy is STILL the key to economic growth and if the info on the undeveloped western oil reserves is accurate, Iraq could replace Saudi Arabia as the oil "king" in the region.  While America might screw itself with ill-advised energy policies, the rest of the world WILL BUY oil.  We could end up as one of the least economically viable nations with the cleanest air on the planet.  We may starve to death but at least we won't die of lung cancer!  To replace fossil fuel energy with say, solar, some scientist say we'd have to turn Arizona into one big solar panel.  So for my money (invested in IQD), I ignore those that dump on us for being fools.

I don't think those of us remaining in this investment are "short term thinkers" but have the long view.

I've noticed that many of the articles poo-pooing the dinar promote some OTHER investment that the article writer is pumping.  So the argument is "MY opportunity is better than the dinar so give ME your money".  Recently there are a lot of articles on the various net sites (AOL Huffpost, et al) about the weakening of the $$.  While true to a degree and presented as "unbiased news", virtually ALL of the articles a) are written by some investment firm, and B) promote BUYING THEIR product to "protect yourself from the weakening $$".  No article presents a solution to strengthening the $$ just how YOU can "protect yourself."  So according to them, things are going to "hell in a handbasket" relative to the $$ BUT if you buy MY investment product you will have MORE of the WEAKER $$ than the other guy.  At least with the dinar, at its least feasible RV, the difference is so much greater even with a weaker $$ we will come out ahead (I think).  Most probably bought at a tenth of a cent per IQD so at a dime RV, that is still a 100X gain.  That beats the hell out of any feasible weakening of the future $$.

But all are focused on short term returns and this is certainly NOT short term.  But yet it STILL has gone from 4000 to 1 to 1100 to 1.

How many have sent in $35 to get a video on how to "completely free yourself from the electric grid" and save hundreds in one year.  Or "Lose 50 lbs in 6 mo guaranteed" and it only costs $50 a bottle for a 30 day supply.  Let's face it, people WILL try to scam anyone and the nay-sayers are always with us.

I always remember that "He who laughs last ... has found another meaning for the joke!"

• Upvote 1

Ok I'm in Dallas what's the name and number. I'll be the Guinea pig and burn 1000 dinar just to see.

Grazie Bro...Please keep us updated

What ever happened to Wife in the Know?  Maybe she is offering a deal to all the dedicated Dinar holders.

She doesn't know.....

Just Click On One Of The Google Ads - She's Offering A Deal To All Dong Holders ...

:D :D :D

rotflmao

• Upvote 1

Don't have any name, number, etc. from the guy who posed the issue to me.  But if I DO get something, I'll post it for you Dallas gents.  Going to be there myself on or about 1 Oct. to bring mother in law home to Granbury.  My son lives in The Colony and was born in TX  at Beech Army Hosp. when I was stationed at the old Ft. Wolters in '69 as an instructor pilot.  Plus I married a Denton TWU girl 48 yrs ago.  So I've got an "anchor baby" in TX should they decide to secede.

• Upvote 1

2.00 wow,

ok here is a deal only for my friends,

i will sell only my friends 1 iqd for the low low low price of .85

you then can sell to this texas guy at 2.00 and thank me later for your profits

being a smart ass 

i would not do that to my friends here

maybe dewitte 

davis

• Upvote 2

2.00 wow,

being a smart ass 

maybe dewitte 

davis

Lol.

• Upvote 1

2.00 wow,

being a smart ass 

maybe dewitte 

davis

Well now Mr. Davis.  I see you got two pluses for your innovative post.  I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.  And it is noted that you have at least two friends here.  But probably only two.  Since one of those greenies was probably from yourself, let's see who stands up alongside the 75 yr old thong wearing Canadian excessive beer drinker that only owns one piece of clothing.  And as for your comment of being a "smart" ass.............................well, that's not the term I would use.  But time will tell.  Oh yeah, your .85 is pretty close to spot on by Canada math but you forgot to mention one critical point.  If you add your IQ to the equation you get .00085 which is exceptionally close to what it is today.  Let's see, are you smarter than a fifth grader or at least "smart" enough to figure this one out?  So, take care my friend while you are figuring out the 411 on all this.  But don't hurt yourself or we'll have to call 911.  But that equation is for another day.

Good Day,

D

Luigi has a much better deal.

Send me all your Dinar & I will deposit it all in safe keeping in an account in Uraguay.

I will guaratee you $40 per Dinar.

That's better than TNT Tony's call of $38 per Dinar.

Uruguay.....Supposed to be a nice place.....Not to be confused with Paraguay ...Supposedly not so nice

Edited by umbertino