Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2015-2016 Economic Collapse ----- including biblical prediction

The Machine

Good morning my friend, and all of DV.

Know that you and everyone here is in my prayers this morning, that your day be blessed with peace love and joy.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but I work 14 plus hour days and dividing the time up that's remaining can be difficult at times. As you well know, I tend to look at everything through free prism of eschatology. Having said that, I understand that others will take a more analytical look at things.

As the gentleman clearly shows there is historical evidence for his

Theory. Whether or not there is an RV of the Iraqi dinar at this point is pretty much irrelevant. Again as the man stated the handwriting is on the wall. And there appears to be a greater power than us running the show. It has been said by Rabbi Chan that at the end of the last 2

Shmietas brought about two of the most tragic events in the last century on Elul 29. That being the last day of the year on the Jewish calendar. As the rabbi stated these things, he claimed that these events occurred on the exact same day at the exact same hour at the exact same minute. Those events being 2001 on September 9:11 that is, the attack on the World Trade Center. In 2008 on the same day of the Jewish calendar at the exact same time the stock market suffered the greatest crash in history.

Both of those events occurred at the end of the Jewish calendar during a Shmieta yr. This Sunday September 13th 2015 is not only the last day of a Shiemta year on the Jewish calendar but is Harolding in the year of Jubilee. According to Leviticus if one is following the will of God the year of Jubilee will be exactly what the name states. However if one is not following the will of God and has not headed the warnings of God the year Jubilee shall be a great shaking.

From the literal translation this shaking is most commonly referred to in the financial realm. Nevertheless, it could literally be what it says. A massive shaking, i.e. earthquake.

Considering the events of 2001 and 2008, I find it difficult to believe that this year the event will be gradual. And I plan on keeping a very low profile on this Sunday. However I do not disregard what the gentleman says entirely. What the price of gold and silver will do in my humble opinion is beyond anyone's comprehension. I do not pretend for one second to understand precious metals as well as you do my friend. But I also do not understand how when the stock market recently lost nearly 5% gold and silver both went down in value. It seems evident that these two metals are being manipulated as far as pricing goes. One thing though, as the gentleman in the video States, the Kings that manage the money always leave a way out. And when one considers how much gold and silver major banks of the world have been purchasing over the last 2 years it's pretty evident what that way out is.

Speaking from an escatology point of view, I would ask you to consider this. The invasion of Europe by what is being commonly referred to as refugees from Muslim countries may not be what it appears to be. But is in fact the rise of the caliphate that has been prophesized by Islam. For the sake of debate let us consider this is true. There Remains one major problem with a logistical perspective of raising up a theocratic faith to basically rule the world. You can send your soldiers as refugees throughout the world, but if you do not have the finances to pay for it how shall they rise up and take over? And here is where I believe the RV comes in. And it is the reason that I hold strongly to a reinstatement rather than a revaluing.

The stage is being set, and it will require large amounts of money to fulfill the wishes of those that are in charge. What are the best means to protect ourselves and our families from what is coming? I would highly suggest that people consider receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I would highly suggest that people purchase precious metals. Because that when you can no longer use cash to buy things I know in my heart people will always accept gold and silver as a barter.

These two videos are exceptionally good, and I would highly recommend them for everyone to watch.

• Upvote 2

This video is part factual and part opinion.  Some may think this all conspiracy theory and nonsense, and that's fine.  To each his/her own.  Nonetheless, it always better to prepare just in case something un-forseen does happen, be it a natural disaster of actual economic collapse.

Having cash, gold & silver, extra food and water, as well as weapons to defend yourself are always necessities, at least they are in my house.

I'm stocked up, just in case.  Having peace of mind you and your family is protected, be it short or long term, is always a nice thing to have.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst...

• Upvote 1

Thank you machine for bringing these videos to our attention.  

Quit impressive to say the least.  

It's crazy the kind of things we now have to worry about.  It's all about being prepared and then some.

LGD , I also agree with your post .  TY for sharing your thoughts.

God help us.

Edited by millionaire in training

Good morning my friend, and all of DV.

Know that you and everyone here is in my prayers this morning, that your day be blessed with peace love and joy.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but I work 14 plus hour days and dividing the time up that's remaining can be difficult at times. As you well know, I tend to look at everything through free prism of eschatology. Having said that, I understand that others will take a more analytical look at things.

As the gentleman clearly shows there is historical evidence for his

Theory. Whether or not there is an RV of the Iraqi dinar at this point is pretty much irrelevant. Again as the man stated the handwriting is on the wall. And there appears to be a greater power than us running the show. It has been said by Rabbi Chan that at the end of the last 2

Shmietas brought about two of the most tragic events in the last century on Elul 29. That being the last day of the year on the Jewish calendar. As the rabbi stated these things, he claimed that these events occurred on the exact same day at the exact same hour at the exact same minute. Those events being 2001 on September 9:11 that is, the attack on the World Trade Center. In 2008 on the same day of the Jewish calendar at the exact same time the stock market suffered the greatest crash in history.

Both of those events occurred at the end of the Jewish calendar during a Shmieta yr. This Sunday September 13th 2015 is not only the last day of a Shiemta year on the Jewish calendar but is Harolding in the year of Jubilee. According to Leviticus if one is following the will of God the year of Jubilee will be exactly what the name states. However if one is not following the will of God and has not headed the warnings of God the year Jubilee shall be a great shaking.

From the literal translation this shaking is most commonly referred to in the financial realm. Nevertheless, it could literally be what it says. A massive shaking, i.e. earthquake.

Considering the events of 2001 and 2008, I find it difficult to believe that this year the event will be gradual. And I plan on keeping a very low profile on this Sunday. However I do not disregard what the gentleman says entirely. What the price of gold and silver will do in my humble opinion is beyond anyone's comprehension. I do not pretend for one second to understand precious metals as well as you do my friend. But I also do not understand how when the stock market recently lost nearly 5% gold and silver both went down in value. It seems evident that these two metals are being manipulated as far as pricing goes. One thing though, as the gentleman in the video States, the Kings that manage the money always leave a way out. And when one considers how much gold and silver major banks of the world have been purchasing over the last 2 years it's pretty evident what that way out is.

Speaking from an escatology point of view, I would ask you to consider this. The invasion of Europe by what is being commonly referred to as refugees from Muslim countries may not be what it appears to be. But is in fact the rise of the caliphate that has been prophesized by Islam. For the sake of debate let us consider this is true. There Remains one major problem with a logistical perspective of raising up a theocratic faith to basically rule the world. You can send your soldiers as refugees throughout the world, but if you do not have the finances to pay for it how shall they rise up and take over? And here is where I believe the RV comes in. And it is the reason that I hold strongly to a reinstatement rather than a revaluing.

The stage is being set, and it will require large amounts of money to fulfill the wishes of those that are in charge. What are the best means to protect ourselves and our families from what is coming? I would highly suggest that people consider receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I would highly suggest that people purchase precious metals. Because that when you can no longer use cash to buy things I know in my heart people will always accept gold and silver as a barter.

These two videos are exceptionally good, and I would highly recommend them for everyone to watch.

I thought you would like it.

I love peoples predictions, even when there not right it makes you think of situations and scenarios you normally wouldn't.

I hope it doesn't happen, as much as I would like to see gold and silver skyrocket I wouldnt want it to happen at the expense of millions of peoples lives, savings, jobs etc.

I went to the web site and to subscribe to there services  it's kind of price, Machine do you use this service.  If so what kind of track record do you have. I was thinking I would order the Polnys 2020 gold index. But I'm more interested in silver.

I dont subscribe to anyone I do my own research. this is just something I came across.

I like silver too, just received another delivery this morning.