Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 pet peeves dogs have about humans

moose 57

10 pet peeves dogs have about humans

so-funny-dogs-picture-300x237.jpg1. Blaming your gas on me … Not Funny.

2. Yelling at me for barking. I am a dog, you idiot.

3. Taking me for a walk and then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick balancing food on my nose. Stop it.

5. Yelling at me for rubbing myself on your carpet. Why did you buy carpet?

6. Getting upset when I sniff your guests. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered the handshake thing yet.

7. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you are not home.

8. Taking me to the vet for “the big snip,” then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back.

9. Dog sweaters.

10. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throws. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain, you nitwit.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the laugh I just lost my Gracie this week of almost 13 yrs next month on the 8th her mom Shoney is going to be 15 in Jan and she is still going strong.

Very sorry for your loss, alicia.....they really do become part of the family, don't they.   :( 

On a lighter note.....on the pet peeves list.  

"You're a good lamp....yes you are".  

lampdog.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1