Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In the parliamentary economy by calling for the deletion of zeros and the issuance of Banknotes small to strengthen the dinar

yota691

History of edits:: 2015/9/8 10:28 • 54 visits readable
story_img_55ee85a22febf.jpg
[baghdad - where] 
a member of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment has called for the issuance of Banknotes small to strengthen the Iraqi dinar.
Said Najiba Najib told all of Iraq [where] the more we were able to strengthen the country's economy will be reflected on the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, noting that "if what has been compared to the Iraqi dinar to the dollar, it is not weak equal almost to a certain 
extent." The main roads to strengthen the Iraqi dinar come through the diversification of sources of revenue because Iraq's dependence on oil only would negatively affect the economy, indicating that "monetary policy in the country need to measures by the central bank, either through deletion of zeros or the issuance of Banknotes small because they are necessary in a manner consistent with the economy and fiscal policy. 
The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, said on 17 July, said that "the Iraqi currency reserved and have a great economic power, hard currency is because it is backed also that Iraq has the potential and capabilities and we have the blessing of oil," he said. "There is no fear on the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar compared the US dollar, and the dollar will strike prices manipulators with an iron fist. 
"It was announced in the parliamentary finance committee member Faleh in force, in 28 of last August, for delivery to the committee the public prosecution and the judge corrupted files money laundering related to money laundering and currency conversion to Aforeig.anthy
  • Upvote 11

Good Morning Yota and DV ! This is music to my ears ! Tell me more, tell me more ! Tell me what I want to hear ! Tell me that I don't have to go to work tomorrow ! Now if I can only remember where I put my suitcase of dinar ? I'm going to be traveling light , I'll buy new cloths when I get there ! :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 2

Conscious / parliamentary economy calls for the deletion of zeros and the issuance of Banknotes small

08/09/2015 10:42 | Number of Views: 333

font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
37488.jpg

Conscious / Baghdad / FS

He called for investment in the economy and the parliamentary member to issue Banknotes small to strengthen the Iraqi dinar.

Said Najiba Najib to move correspondent statement (and the Iraqi News Agency Information /INA), the more we were able to strengthen the country's economy will be reflected on the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, noting that "if what has been compared to the Iraqi dinar to the dollar, it is not weak equal almost to the end what.

"The main roads to strengthen the Iraqi dinar come through the diversification of sources of revenue because Iraq's dependence on oil only would negatively affect the economy, indicating that" monetary policy in the country need to measures by the central bank, either through deletion of zeros or the issuance of Banknotes small for it necessary in a manner consistent with the economy and fiscal policy.

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, said on 17 July, said that "the Iraqi currency reserved and have a great economic power, hard currency is because it is backed also that Iraq has the potential and capabilities and we have the blessing of oil," he said. "There is no fear on the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar compared to the US dollar, We will hit manipulators prices and the dollar with an iron fist. "

It was announced in the parliamentary finance committee member Faleh in force, in 28 of last August, for delivery to the committee the public prosecution and the judge corrupted files related to money laundering and money laundering converting currency abroad.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Yota!

Seems like we just started the upbeat delete the zeros, bing in the lower denoms cycle of this roller coaster ride again. I can't help but think back at all the times we have heard this type of talk come out of Iraq.

Hopefully this time it is for real.... :bravo:

• Upvote 4