Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Beneficiaries and how mine are set up!

Beli Mawr

The internal beneficiary facility allows you to request another Warka customer’s bank account to be linked to your own account and should enable you to complete direct transfers electronically to the account, a family member or friend etc. I used the facility in 2009 but Warka still requested confirmation by letter (emailed).

Personally, I have my home bank accounts nominated as external beneficiaries which should allow me to transfer cash to those accounts, that's if you believe Al Warka Bank will eventually come good as I do. You may nominate your own bank account or anyone else's account (external to Iraq) that you wish to transfer monies to. The facility is meant for amounts I believe that are under $10,000 or £10,000 etc. Greater external transfer amounts are executed on written requests and subject to money laundering regulations.  Please don’t shoot the messenger! Peace to you’al and hang in there, great things are happening and hopefully upon us, soooooon!! :twothumbs: :twothumbs: