Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Guru Goes Into RV Pre-celebration Mode.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

First it was Bruce that went into RV pre-celebration mode on Thursday night, the 2nd.

Now Guru ArtMeister is ringing in the RV pre-celebration tomorrow, Sunday, the 5th.

Join the RV pre-celebration party as Art makes the announcement we all been waiting for or treat as a rumors.

I think I will opt to treat this as a rumor.

What say you? Your views.

Artmeister...

ArtMeister:  Pre-Rv Conference Call Sunday night at 7:00 central time or 8:00 Eastern Time Will last for about 2 and a half hours. Please join us. Will be posted on Dinar Recaps a well. ******* 

DriveShaft: On the ZIM ,I bought 3 years ago and know Zim is not shaky China has funded the country with equipment to dig the gold & diamonds Equipment was bought and shipped out of Peoria Il

Daz: I HOPE THE ZIM GOES LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES BUT ITS AN EXTREMELY LONG SHOT...A SOLID INVESTMENT PLAN WOULD ENCOMPASS WIDE DIVERSE HOLDINGS OF MORE LIKELY CANDIDATES ...TO INCREASE POTENTIAL SUCCESS

As Possum would say...let's party.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Conference Call #
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Luigi says...

First it was Bruce that went into RV pre-celebration mode on Thursday night, the 2nd.

Now Guru ArtMeister is ringing in the RV pre-celebration tomorrow, Sunday, the 5th.

Join the RV pre-celebration party as Art makes the announcement we all been waiting for or treat as a rumors.

I think I will opt to treat this as a rumor.

What say you? Your views.

Artmeister...

ArtMeister: Pre-Rv Conference Call Sunday night at 7:00 central time or 8:00 Eastern Time Will last for about 2 and a half hours. Please join us. Will be posted on Dinar Recaps a well.******

DriveShaft: On the ZIM ,I bought 3 years ago and know Zim is not shaky China has funded the country with equipment to dig the gold & diamonds Equipment was bought and shipped out of Peoria Il

Daz: I HOPE THE ZIM GOES LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES BUT ITS AN EXTREMELY LONG SHOT...A SOLID INVESTMENT PLAN WOULD ENCOMPASS WIDE DIVERSE HOLDINGS OF MORE LIKELY CANDIDATES ...TO INCREASE POTENTIAL SUCCESS

As Possum would say...let's party.

Yes treat ALL as rumor from these morons!!

• Upvote 1