Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Rolling Out...We Are In Pre-celebration mode.

Luigi1

9-4-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY ARE WORKING TO ESTABLISH INDEPENDENT BANKING POLICIES...MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE NEED OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION AND ALSO THE LAWS ON MONEY LAUNDERING AND FRAUD ETC ARE ALSO BEING PUT IN PLACE -- THIS ALL WORKS TOGETHER... THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE THAT COMES INTO PLAY ALONG WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT PROTECT INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND TAXATION ...IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER .  THE GUARANTEES ARE IN PLACE AND THEY ARE FREELY DISCUSSING IRAQI BANKS ABROAD... CONFIDENCE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND ALSO THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND GROWTH THAT WILL COME FROM INTERNATIONAL BANKING... ALL GREAT TO SEE FOR THE BANKING REFORM – NICE.

9-4-2015   Newshound Guru Bruce...
The BIG Call..."The process is rolling out. Some people have already been paid. We are in pre-celebration mode. I heard this from many sources"

Luigi says...
This long weekend could be it.
Anyone knows Bruce...he is a straight shooter no nonsense guy.
On his call last night he says the rollout has started, some people paid.
We are in pre-celebration.  Treat as a rumor as much as I want to believe in the BIG Bruce. We will see when full trading begins on Tuesday.
Happy Labor Day Dinarians. Enjoy the long weekend & hopefully I see some of you at the bank next week.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9-4-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday THEY ARE WORKING TO ESTABLISH INDEPENDENT BANKING POLICIES...MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE NEED OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION AND ALSO THE LAWS ON MONEY LAUNDERING AND FRAUD ETC ARE ALSO BEING PUT IN PLACE -- THIS ALL WORKS TOGETHER... THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE THAT COMES INTO PLAY ALONG WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT PROTECT INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND TAXATION ...IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER . THE GUARANTEES ARE IN PLACE AND THEY ARE FREELY DISCUSSING IRAQI BANKS ABROAD... CONFIDENCE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND ALSO THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND GROWTH THAT WILL COME FROM INTERNATIONAL BANKING... ALL GREAT TO SEE FOR THE BANKING REFORM – NICE.

9-4-2015 Newshound Guru Bruce...

The BIG Call..."The process is rolling out. Some people have already been paid. We are in pre-celebration mode. I heard this from many sources"

Luigi says...

We are in pre-celebration. Treat as a rumor as much as I want to believe in the BIG Bruce. We will see when full trading begins on Tuesday.

Happy Labor Day Dinarians. Enjoy the long weekend & hopefully I see some of you at the bank next week.

Seriously?? You know better Luigi.

• Upvote 2

It's rolling out...?

No, I think Newshound Guru Bruce

ROLLED ONE OUT, took a few hits,

and then gave Lusqueegee his update...

9537bcbec6c4bcdeecaf640028fe24b0.400x300

Now, when I roll a fatty...

BWeave13.jpg

Oh yeah...look at all that bacon...wrapped around a fat, spicy sausage...

And, of course, there are those among us,

who take things a little too literally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTzJ_1oN4Y

• Upvote 1

9-4-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY ARE WORKING TO ESTABLISH INDEPENDENT BANKING POLICIES...MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE NEED OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION AND ALSO THE LAWS ON MONEY LAUNDERING AND FRAUD ETC ARE ALSO BEING PUT IN PLACE -- THIS ALL WORKS TOGETHER... THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE THAT COMES INTO PLAY ALONG WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT PROTECT INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND TAXATION ...IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER .  THE GUARANTEES ARE IN PLACE AND THEY ARE FREELY DISCUSSING IRAQI BANKS ABROAD... CONFIDENCE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND ALSO THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND GROWTH THAT WILL COME FROM INTERNATIONAL BANKING... ALL GREAT TO SEE FOR THE BANKING REFORM – NICE.

9-4-2015   Newshound Guru Bruce...

Luigi says...

We are in pre-celebration.  Treat as a rumor as much as I want to believe in the BIG Bruce. We will see when full trading begins on Tuesday.

And who is 'Bruce'? New dip s:;$ on the guru circuit?

• Upvote 1

It's rolling out...?

No, I think Newshound Guru Bruce

ROLLED ONE OUT, took a few hits,

and then gave Lusqueegee his update...

9537bcbec6c4bcdeecaf640028fe24b0.400x300

Now, when I roll a fatty...

BWeave13.jpg

Oh yeah...look at all that bacon...wrapped around a fat, spicy sausage...

And, of course, there are those among us,

who take things a little too literally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTzJ_1oN4Y

Mrparot. Eh, hey, hey, hey, hee, hee, hee. pssst cough. Wow your eyes are weird. Wanna sign this C piss agreement? Ha. ha. ha . ha. can't even speak spell write.