Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WEAR BLUE TOMORROW

Join us tomorrow, FRIDAY, Sept. 4. The National Sheriffs’ Association joins the grassroots effort to show support for law enforcement. Please wear and display blue – and join us in observing a moment silence at 10AM ET. 

http://nsa.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9NDYzMDI0OSZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9Nzk0MTEwMzA2

• Upvote 4

Unfortuneately, my uniform is brown and tan, but my star has blue on it...I'll be wearin that! I personally know many good people who wear the badge with honor, including me. What people don't understand is that all this hate talk towards the profession of Law Enforcement isn't going change things for the better. There have always been bad officers just like there have always been bad citizens. None of us are perfect, but we do our best to provide a service to our communities by protecting the public. The negative hateful attitudes towards law enforcement in general is only causing good men and women to re-think a career in public safety. If I wasn't so close to the end of my career, I would definitely consider another line of work!

• Upvote 1