Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZAP Believes By The 14th...Our Wait Will Be Over.

Luigi1

02 Aug 2015...Intel Newshound ZAP...

HI ALL.

CONTINUING THIS MARVELOUS JOURNEY OF EVOLUTION, I HAVE RECEIVED VERY STRONG INTELLIGENCE FROM NO LESS THAN 8 SOURCES THAT THE GCR IS NOT ONLY IMMINENT, BUT WILL HAPPEN SOMETIME AFTER THE 14TH.

ALTHOUGH WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS OF THE GCR, RV, ETC, DO NOT EXPECT EARTH SHAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND FIREWORKS. NOT YET. DO EXPECT THE PROCESS TO CONTINUE QUIETLY AND IN THE BACKGROUND WHERE PRYING EYES CAN NOT SEE ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK AND EXCHANGE DINAR AND DONG?

EVENTUALLY OF COURSE, AND QUITE POSSIBLY AFTER SEPTEMBER 14.

THE REASON FOR THIS WEEK TO BE THE WEEK WHEN IT ALL STARTS IS BECAUSE THIS WEEK IS WHEN THE FOUNDATIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE NEW SYSTEM WILL BE FIRMED UP AND READIED FOR THE BIG PUSH.
NEXT WEEK WILL SEE MEETINGS GALORE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHERE THE ROYALS AND REGULATORS AND INSTITUTIONS PREPARE THE FUNDS FOR RELEASES, AND FINISH OFF BY THE WEEKEND.

Luigi says...

These so called 8 sources are only 8 people's opinions.

Nobody knows the date or rate.

Do treat this as a rummor.

Your views.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Zap believes by the 14th ... He will still be "continuing this marvelous journey of evolution ." Reading between the lines of course.

I believe that devolution will occur immediately upon all who believe his horse poop. I have hop for a horizontal adaptive evolution for Luigi, as he now buffers the outlandish illegitimate claims of da gurus that he famously repeats on DV, with a smattering of the truth that is on DV. Again this give me hope but time will tell.

... From no less than 8 sources, blah, blah, blah. That sounds like a DNC ploy. Go talk to 8 out of 10 people (in the next office at the DNC) about xyz and then site them as the sources that feel xyz that the DNC hold to be true all say it is so, so it must be so and the RNC or thenother guys are out of touch.

Actually the IMF is set to make some sort of announcement on reserve currencies around the 20th of Oct.  According to some of the blogs I have been reading they are going to include the Chinese Yuan as a reserve currency as some countries are using it now.  Don't know how they feel about China de-valuing it recently.  None of them have mentioned the IQD as far as I have been able to find.

• Upvote 1

Let's "ZAP" Luigi back to Rumor Land.......

Man-Gets-Struck-By-Lightning-Walking-Dow

No participants were injured in this lightning strike, this guy actually got up & got struck again another 10 ft down the road, he got up again & left......Talk about bad luck!!

:lol::lol:

He's GOOD (statistically) for LIFE!

:tiphat::cigar:

Edited by olivesman

Let's "ZAP"  Luigi back to Rumor Land.......

Man-Gets-Struck-By-Lightning-Walking-Dow

No participants were injured in this lightning strike, this guy actually got up & got struck again another 10 ft down the road, he got up again & left......Talk about bad luck!!

Really?

As far as the gurus go

Monday, Monday,... can't trust that day...

yes, that is a good song!

They all left this plane  but Michelle Phillips.

my dong has dust on it and alot of dust  :facepalm2:

Ask a pro ( you want a good job done) to polish it for you

Edited by umbertino

Zap is with Landa China Global. He is also known as Jerzy. You can go to the web Site landachinaglobal.com and listen to the Conference calls. They have Conference calls every Wednesday.

Jerzy has been stated to say September 14th till the end of October. The end of October being the end wall so to speak. Landa China Global will be assisting in IQD exchanges through their Global Trust Account.

landachinaglobal.com

Zap is with Landa China Global. He is also known as Jerzy. You can go to the web Site landachinaglobal.com and listen to the Conference calls. They have Conference calls every Wednesday.

Jerzy has been stated to say September 14th till the end of October. The end of October being the end wall so to speak. Landa China Global will be assisting in IQD exchanges through their Global Trust Account.

landachinaglobal.com