Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pdids At Ktfa: "Lunch With My Two Bond Trader Friends Today" !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Bond Story - It's Like A Bank Story With Bondage !

KTFA:

Pdids: » September 2nd, 2015, 7:04 pm

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=99287

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/02/iraq-bonds-idUSL5N1181VZ20150902

I decided to go downtown to meet for lunch with two of my close friends who are very active in the Chicago Financial Community who are considered by their peers to be 2 of the most respected Bond Traders around who just happen to also be very large Iraqi Dinar Investors as well.

While I shared with them the 2 articles that I posted of Walkingsticks (See Link above) they were already well aware of them.

In fact one of them will be at the upcoming meetings in London. They were also almost identical in their opinions of their theories of what needs to take place. Please allow me to share with the family.

Without a doubt, they both said that the United States and London are the 2 leading Bond Market Places in the World.

In addition, Citigroup, Deutche Bank and JP Morgan are without a doubt the 3 leading underwriters of the World. Neither of these 2 Countries or 3 Banks are going to be blindsided by a Country such as Iraq.

Iraq in neither smarter than them nor better than negotiating. If they are playing games, the World Powers and the Banks will see right through them and end the meetings on the spot and that will be the end of Iraq's chance of EVER entering the World Financial Community.

In addition, after doing some more research on their computers in front of me for more technical information that one can imagine, the names listed representing Iraq on this trip are at the pinnacle of its own financial community. They would not be sending the best if not without orders to get a deal done.

In their professional opinion after being involved in Bond Offerings 100 times more valuable than Iraq's , one does not make this long of a trip to the 2 leading World Powers with the 3 Leading World Banks IF NOT INTENDING TO MAKE A DEAL to issue debt THAT WILL BE AN OFFERING EXTERNALLY IN THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS.

Iraq is not here for a lot of talk and no action. They are hopefully here to sell Bonds , signed sealed and delivered in the Global World Markets.

To do so, requires a rate and one considerably higher than is presently at 1186.

No Country and No Corporate Entity in their opinion are going to buy these Bonds on a promise from a country such as Iraq or any country for that matter with a Program Rate.

It will require a RATE INCREASE FIRST .

Naturally this is only the opinion of 2 close friends who have over 50 years of experience in the World Global Bond Markets and are Dinar Investors and who have been involved in not Billions ....but Trillions of Bond Investments over their long careers.

Thank you for allowing me to share.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"They are hopefully here to sell Bonds , signed sealed and delivered in the Global World Markets.

To do so, requires a rate and one considerably higher than is presently at 1186.

No Country and No Corporate Entity in their opinion are going to buy these Bonds on a promise from a country such as Iraq or any country for that matter with a Program Rate.

It will require a RATE INCREASE FIRST ."

​With Kapreoni actually making some sense, I was wondering what the Guru world was coming too.  But now w're back to good ol nonsense (ah the world makes sense again).  Of course the only impact the exchange rate has on a bond is if it changes (for the currency the bond is denominated in or what that is pegged too if its pegged) DURING the bonds term.  Otherwise its irrelevant as the bond pays a percentage.  5% or 8% or whatever Iraq ends up having to offer to attract buyers (and that will be the interesting part) is the same ROI no matter what the rate, as long as it stays stable during the term.  South Korea has issued plenty of bonds and their exchange rate is on a par with Iraq's.