Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOCK AND LOAD !

Texstorm

Animals will always act like animals...!  None of these militanys are willing to follow the example of Martin Luthor King.  They want supremacy ... and are no better than the KKK, only are people of color.  They give no place for the ways of God as identified in the Scriptures.  These militants are racists, and are being influenced by the demonic...!  They are guilty of the very things they are accusing the white race of, only without conscience.  What a sad state, because most of the black leaders are not speaking out against this movement, or the pending violence....JMHO..!   :confused2:

This young black man is starting a group like ISIS, and will gain followers from those who are angry and disenchanted (with or without cause)...!  The FEDS need to step up and step in IMO...! 

Same Video Here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207712-open-season-on-whites/

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

There are no words in the comments you made that will ever make sense to a white man ! You just solidified the rift ! That's how y'all think ! That's how we think ! LOCK and LOAD baby ! Don't think that we are weak or not ready ! For all your brothers sake you should pray that this is just an isolated incident.

wow.  and i guess that sums up what you think of me Tex.  me as an individual.  "for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."  everything has become so much clearer now.  i shudder to think that you policed our communities with that mindset.  in a word you just corroborated everything that ex police officer attested to in his interview.  

• Upvote 3

Why is it whenever a Christian says anything about being prepared

everyone assumes the worst?

that's not what i am saying brother, truly it isn't.  i go to church with brothers, white and black, who frequent the shooting range and show me pictures of their arms.  i am just saying not to let fear be your motivator.  somebody post a video of a nut on facebook talking about killing people and the community runs around frantically like a house on fire.  but you have something greater than a glock keeping your home my friend.  though 1000 fall at your right hand and 10000 at your left, it wont come nigh you.

"Unless the LORD builds the houseThey labor in vain who build it; Unless the ... Unless the LORD guards the city, its security forces keep watch uselessly." -psalms 127:1

• Upvote 2

And there you have it folks, the thin blue line , might as well be the Grand Canyon! I truly believe that law enforcement, and the military don't have issues that keep them from doing their jobs. All they have is each other. The largest cause of fear, race wars and cop haters today lies squarely on Obama himself. He should be held for treason against this country because in his words, he has caused the deaths and riots and destruction and race wars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And there you have it folks, the thin blue line , might as well be the Grand Canyon! I truly believe that law enforcement, and the military don't have issues that keep them from doing their jobs. All they have is each other. The largest cause of fear, race wars and cop haters today lies squarely on Obama himself. He should be held for treason against this country because in his words, he has caused the deaths and riots and destruction and race wars.

Never gonna happen. IMO he's the,"man of lawlessness".

Some have asked me,"why do I believe that? When history is replete

With lawless men"?

My reply, because all the others, Hitler, Stallin, Nepolian,

attempted to hide their lawlessness.

OBAMA DOES NOT.

He willingly flaunts it.

that's not what i am saying brother, truly it isn't.  i go to church with brothers, white and black, who frequent the shooting range and show me pictures of their arms.  i am just saying not to let fear be your motivator.  somebody post a video of a nut on facebook talking about killing people and the community runs around frantically like a house on fire.  but you have something greater than a glock keeping your home my friend.  though 1000 fall at your right hand and 10000 at your left, it wont come nigh you.

"Unless [/size]the LORD[/size]

builds the [/size]house[/size], [/size]They[/size] labor [/size]in vain[/size] who build it; Unless [/size]the[/size] ... Unless [/size]the LORD[/size] guards the city, its security forces [/size]keep watch[/size] uselessly." -psalms 127:1[/size]

I did ponder what you said. And I took it to the Lord. I have decided, and told my wife as much, that we are not going to change how we do things. I have to believe that my God will keep my wife and daughter from harm.

I have taught my wife well how to pay full attention to her surroundings. And to always leave yourself a way out.

I must trust in Jesus to protect them because I know without question if anything were to happen to my family what I will become. More than anything this side of heaven I do not want to become that, but quite the opposite it is my wish to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, I will love I will serve and I will protect. And I shall trust the Lord that his will; will be done.

• Upvote 1

Psalm 91

Amen sister. Can you imagine how much this Psalm has changed who I am?

It is the knowledge that my lord will protect me and my family if I only walk in his shadow that compels me to draw nearer to the Lord everyday.

To seek the kingdom of heaven with all my heart might mind and strength so that I will never become the thing that I truly do fear the most.

Whatever the reason you choose to draw closer to God every day is irrelevant. Because when you finally get closer you will understand the warmth compassion and uncomprehendible love of Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1

Shedagal, every once in awhile our Lord uses us in such a small way and yet it has such a massive impact on somebody else.

I had to come back to this thread and to you because this is one of those times. As I reread once again Psalm 91 the Holy Spirit revealed to me a very important message in this thread

Within this thread is the very thing that has destroyed this nation. It is not wrong that we have our weapons and our guns, and it is not wrong that we are willing to use them to defend the defenseless to protect those who need to be protected.

What is wrong is that whenever our emotions get fired up enough our guns are the first thing we run to. This is a powerful tool in the hands of Satan. If he can control the emotions of the masses, he can then create the chaos that destroys so many.

We all listen to what this man said, and practically every one of us except Trinityexchange mentally ran for our guns. When what we should have done is run to our Lord. As difficult as it is for me to say this, the man making this video needs from us our deepest love and most sincerest prayer to our God. And yes I do find that to go against my very flesh, but then as a Christian I am NOT to live by the flesh but to walk in the spirit.

So, Shedagal, I want you to know that this is not a revelation that I shall soon forget. I pray that it is one I never forget. And I thank you very very much for bringing the scripture that you brought here and I pray that everyone consider these words. I'd rather ,than wish to harm anyone, fall on our knees and pray for those who wish to harm us.

• Upvote 4

You have a teachable heart, LGD!!!  I pray we all are that way.  There is so much to the Word, and we have only scratched the surface.  There is a black prophet named Brian Carn who recently took some heat for admonishing the churches for responding to the recent attacks by saying they needed to "arm up".  Although it is not wrong to take security measures, he said, but the church needs to rely on God's protection and the gift of discernment (basically walking in the Spirit).  Pastor John Hagee had shot fired point blank at him in a church service, and not a one of the bullets hit him because he took his God-given authority over it.  Remember, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness in this world.

• Upvote 1

Brian Carn word:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prophet-Brian-Carn/141346689255622?fref=ts 

You will have to scroll down to July 7 to see the post - there is probably a way to just post the video he did, but I'm not that savvy.  If someone can do it, I would appreciate it.

Edited by Shedagal

Within this thread is the very thing that has destroyed this nation. It is not wrong that we have our weapons and our guns, and it is not wrong that we are willing to use them to defend the defenseless to protect those who need to be protected.

What is wrong is that whenever our emotions get fired up enough our guns are the first thing we run to.

LGD you have me fired up this morning!!  Oh how I love The Lord!!  That IS the revelation, my brother, that can only come from Him.  It is not wrong to arm ourselves, but it is sin to put our trust in arms.  The jealousy of God is kindled when his children trust in money, weapons, men, women, governments, jobs instead of trusting in Him who delivers His own because those things have then replaced him and have become our idols of worship.  And again you are SO spot on about the man in the video.  He is enveloped in a cycle of fear.  This man literally is scared for his life.  He does not know if he or the people he loves will survive the next traffic stop.  The police are in fear of the ones they are policing (as so well explained by the ex cop in the interview).  Caucasians are fearful of fearful young black men.  Young black men are fearful of the establishment.  Satan has injected a concoction of fear into the whole of society and it reveals itself in forms of anger, hate, violence, strife...etc, but the derivative of it all is fear.  

"Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand. Some boast in chariots and some in horses, But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God. They have bowed down and fallen, But we have risen and stood upright.…" psalms 20:7

And even more so The Lord Himself pronounces a curse on all who would replace Him and trust in idols for their deliverance.

"This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.  That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;  they will not see prosperity when it comes.  They will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.  “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”  - Jer 17:5

We are those my friends who trust in The Lord.  We are confident in Him.  We rest in His peace and acknowledge Him in all of our ways.  We endeavor to be perfected and humbly seek Him for His deliverance, mercy and grace upon our lives.  We will alway bless the name of The Almighty One who is able to save by many or save by few.  He is our savior, protector and deliverer.  

My friends it is so refreshing to meet people like you who have the Holy Spirit abiding on the inside.  It is so blessed to encourage one another in the fear of The Lord.  Thank you for such a wonderful morning.  Here are a few more scriptures that blessed my soul.  

"But I will deliver you on that day," declares the LORD, "and you will not be given into the hand of the men whom you dread. "For I will certainly rescue you, and you will not fall by the sword; but you will have your own life as booty, because you have trusted in Me," declares the LORD.'" - Jer 39:18

Through You we will push back our adversaries; Through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor will my sword save me. But You have saved us from our adversaries, And You have put to shame those who hate us.… - psalms 44:6
Edited by TrinityeXchange

Trinity, LGD, Shedagal and All-   My favorite from God's word to hold on to and stop a knee jerk reaction from something as pitiful as this video is Proverbs 21: 31 " The horse is prepared against the day of battle; But safety is of the Lord."  Each one of us is responsible for being prepared for whatever, but in the end real safety only comes from our Heavenly Father!!  

• Upvote 3

LGD, I pulsed you for post #39.

I wish to bring to your attention that You are the one 'saying' in post #36 “uncomprehendible love of Jesus Christ.”  

As mankind being created in his (God’s), image means: Adam was given the ability to love in God's likeness.

God said: “Let us make man in our image.” (Ge 1:26) What a historic pronouncement! And what a singular position in history Adam, the “son of God,” holds—the first human creature! (Lu 3:38) Adam was the crowning glory of Jehovah’s earthly creative works, not only because of the timing near the close of six creative epochs but, more importantly, because “in God’s image he created him.” (Ge 1:27) This is why the perfect man Adam, and his degenerate offspring to a much lesser degree, possessed mental powers and abilities far superior to all other earthly creatures.

In what way was Adam made in the likeness of God?

Made in the likeness of his Grand Creator, Adam had the divine attributes of love, wisdom, justice, and power; hence he possessed a sense of morality involving a conscience, something altogether new in the sphere of earthly life. In the image of God, Adam was to be a global administrator and have in subjection the sea and land creatures and the fowl of the air.

It was not necessary for Adam to be a spirit creature, in whole or in part, to possess Godlike qualities. Jehovah formed man out of the dust particles of the ground, put in him the force of life so that he became a living soul, and gave him the ability to reflect the image and likeness of his Creator. “The first man is out of the earth and made of dust.” “The first man Adam became a living soul.” (Ge 2:7; 1Co 15:45, 47)

So should it be said that Jesus’ love is uncomprehendible when in post #39 you demonstrate that it is comprehendible as man’s thinking changes to Christ’s– way of thinking in Love?

So should it be said that Jesus’ love is uncomprehendible when in post #39 you demonstrate that it is comprehendible as man’s thinking changes to Christ’s– way of thinking in Love?

not to speak for LGD but i believe he is speaking about the awesomeness of God which is incomprehensive.  for God is a mystery and He reveals Himself and His ways to us here a little, there a little.  and every time He does, it takes our breath away and changes something about us.  the gist of what LGD is saying is that God is awesome and becomes even more awesome the closer we get to Him.  we find that there is no bottom or cap to Him.  the angels fly around the throne the Bible says crying, "Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty" both day all night as if every time they see Him from a different angle a new mystery is being revealed about Him.  

Job said it best!

“God is exalted in his power.

Who is a teacher like him?

23 Who has prescribed his ways for him,

or said to him, ‘You have done wrong’?

24 Remember to extol his work,

which people have praised in song.

25 All humanity has seen it;

mortals gaze on it from afar.

26 How great is God—beyond our understanding!

The number of his years is past finding out.

Animals will always act like animals...!  None of these militanys are willing to follow the example of Martin Luthor King.  They want supremacy ... and are no better than the KKK, only are people of color.  They give no place for the ways of God as identified in the Scriptures.  These militants are racists, and are being influenced by the demonic...!  They are guilty of the very things they are accusing the white race of, only without conscience.  What a sad state, because most of the black leaders are not speaking out against this movement, or the pending violence....JMHO..!   :confused2:

This young black man is starting a group like ISIS, and will gain followers from those who are angry and disenchanted (with or without cause)...!  The FEDS need to step up and step in IMO...! 

Same Video Here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207712-open-season-on-whites/

Well said Ron.

Fly, I understand your point, however allow me to clarify if you will.

What you and I, and everyone else here witness this morning was not an understanding of the awesome love of God.

But rather, the witnessing of Gods uncomprehendible love in action.

I would say that you only know me through interaction on this site via a computer screen, however what you have witnessed the Lord do within my heart and it in my life says that you know me for more than you think you do.

So believe me when I tell you for me to change my views on something that has such a strong emotional bond with in me, that is in comprehendible.

Let us never forget I am a Marine, and I consider myself to be a warrior in the Army of God.

But God is my general, I am but the servant. And I must submit to His will no matter what I feel. Still, far more importantly is that my Lord not only gives me his commandments, but through the power of His Holy Spirit gives me a change of heart so that I will to do His will. And in this is a great mystery of salvation found.

• Upvote 1

From my experience I know there are many religious people who feel that guns are evil and only for stupid people and that all we need to do when attacked is pray.  From my study of the Word I also know that Jesus said in Luke that the day is coming when whosoever has two cloaks will sell one and buy a sword.  Since we normally do not carry swords today, that to me says gun.  I do not believe that God takes away our backbone when He hands us faith.  Solomon was not allowed to shed blood but David was taught the art of war by God Himself as per Psalms.  For me and my house we will serve the Lord and Smith and Wesson is a part of my house.

• Upvote 2