Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOCK AND LOAD !

Texstorm

Thanks Texas Granny ! I just want everyone in Houston to be aware of this movement........I'm going to purchase a new colt 45 on Thursday. I think I'll get the colt 380 for my wife,  these we will carry upon our persons without a permit....don't need one to defend your lives.  

• Upvote 4

Bring it on thugs. 1st of all your inferior brains along with your spineless claims scare no one. At least the ones like me that have an arsonel of weapons. I go no where without one in the chamber of my variety of semi-auto pistols. I look forward to any opportunity to use if I have to. Talks cheap racist thugs. These sub-human morons need to be gunned down in the streets. No jails needed. Wake up people.

PS: My pistol of choice is my H&K 45 cal pistol. Otherwise one of my assault rifles will be suffice. Ha

• Upvote 3

***///

We don't Facebook.... :confused2:

AMEN SISTAS

I just told Lady Graces Mommy that I will be going to town with her from now on. And that it's time to buy that Desert Eagle I've been wanting.

The sad part of this is, only an idiot would think you could win a war like that. However, I heard on the news this morning here in Kansas how that some 15 year old boy was arrested and sitting in juvie hall because he supposedly made a terroristic threat on a Twitter account. He denies ever making the threat and says somebody hijack his account. Yet he is sitting in jail.

How is it that this idiot can make a statement like this and still be free?

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

Been screaming about this for a while.  If they want civil war, which Obama has been pushing for since he got in, I guess it is time.  They have been talking about this most of my life threatening zebra wars.  I just hope they don't whine when we shoot back and call it racism.

• Upvote 1

seriously?!!!  a guy goes into his backyard and takes a selfie saying a lot of hateful gibberish and you all get your panties in a bunch over it?  are you all really living in that kind of fear???  wow.  i am struggling to believe this.  these sort of videos have gone on for ages from hate groups but it doesn't mean the nation is getting ready to burn.  

relax people....just relax.  you and your wife don't have to set boobytraps in the front lawn and wear camo when going to walmart.  get a hold of yourselves.  this is just an angry guy without any organization skills spewing his angst in a cell phone, nothing more.  

I just told Lady Graces Mommy that I will be going to town with her from now on. And that it's time to buy that Desert Eagle I've been wanting.

really LGD??  you are running around trembling in fear of this mess too?  come on brother, the God we serve is greater than this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These are the same videos that if it was from the perspective of a supposed ex-cop demonizing law enforcement that Trinity would be all over.  Funny how when it is demonizing the radical black movement calling for the deaths of white people and law enforcement how trinity is minimizing their importance.

• Upvote 1

These are the same videos that if it was from the perspective of a supposed ex-cop demonizing law enforcement that Trinity would be all over.  Funny how when it is demonizing the radical black movement calling for the deaths of white people and law enforcement how trinity is minimizing their importance.

too funny bohica.  do you know how many of these identical rants i have heard from supremacy groups?  try all of my life.  i am simply trying to tell you all that you have nothing to fear because many of you appear to be experiencing this for the first time in your lives and it got you stirred.  

• Upvote 1

I've heard this same noise from these stupid people all my life.  I just find it so ironic that when it was supposed to be a video condemning the cops you were all over it and up in arms but now that it is a video about radical blacks calling for death of white people that it is not big deal and just 'rants'.

• Upvote 1

seriously?!!!  a guy goes into his backyard and takes a selfie saying a lot of hateful gibberish and you all get your panties in a bunch over it?  are you all really living in that kind of fear???  wow.  i am struggling to believe this.  these sort of videos have gone on for ages from hate groups but it doesn't mean the nation is getting ready to burn.  

relax people....just relax.  you and your wife don't have to set boobytraps in the front lawn and wear camo when going to walmart.  get a hold of yourselves.  this is just an angry guy without any organization skills spewing his angst in a cell phone, nothing more.  

really LGD??  you are running around trembling in fear of this mess too?  come on brother, the God we serve is greater than this.

I'm not walking in fear anywhere. Neither was that Sheriffs Deputy

From Houston.

Why is it whenever a Christian says anything about being prepared

everyone assumes the worst?

I beg my Lord that I'll never be in such a situation but you can

bet your salvation that if ANYONE attempts to hurt another human

being in my presence I'm going to use all necessary force to stop

such action. You know the scriptures my brother. You know that

these things will only wax worse and worse. So this time it's a black

man ranting like a fool. A few weeks ago it was a psychotic white

boy shooting people in church. Before that an illegal Mexican

shooting a woman on a San Francisco pier.

What's next? I'm gonna have to go with preparation as my best

defence. If I'm wrong, may God forgive me. May God forgive us all.

• Upvote 2

This man is serious! I am almost 58 years old and I'm telling you he is a racist SOB ! This shows how the differences between us Trinitye! There are no words in the comments you made that will ever make sense to a white man ! You just solidified the rift ! That's how y'all think ! That's how we think ! LOCK and LOAD baby ! Don't think that we are weak or not ready ! For all your brothers sake you should pray that this is just an isolated incident.
  • Upvote 1

dont feed the fear. this sort of thing has been around forever. 

just saying infiltration to cause racist divisions exists.... FEEDING YOU FEAR.

yes i see the video, yes he's outta line. and remember this guy does not speak for all blacks... 

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/COINTELPRO_Revisited.html

Remember supposedly the dylan roof manifesto calling for the killing of  blacks...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dylann-roof-manifesto-no-choice-kill-blacks-article-1.2265087

but we will call this a false flag... just saying guys... dont feed the fear

This man is serious! I am almost 58 years old and I'm telling you he is a racist SOB ! This shows how the differences between us Trinitye! There are no words in the comments you made that will ever make sense to a white man ! You just solidified the rift ! That's how y'all think ! That's how we think ! LOCK and LOAD baby ! Don't think that we are weak or not ready ! For all your brothers sake you should pray that this is just an isolated incident.

Tex your saying "thats how yall think" ... do you think you might be a bit reactive on that?

• Upvote 3