Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Meetings

Shedagal

This article was pretty recent and I think it only pertains to the current laws being passed, not the important ones we watch.

Parliament determines the period of reading laws and voting upon the duration not to exceed 28 days

August 11, 2015 15:40

Select the House of Representatives read the laws and voting upon the duration not to exceed 28 days.

According to a parliamentary source said the "parliamentary reforms approved by the House of Representatives in its day package included to speed up the completion of proposals and draft laws, including speed up the provision of services to citizens and adopt the mechanism of the initiative in the first reading after submission and then referral to parliamentary committees and included the second reading during a period not exceeding for 14 days. "

"It also stressed that the vote on the proposal or the draft law within a period not exceeding 14 days from the date of the second reading."

http://burathanews.com/news/273222.html

Now with our important laws that we are familiar with you would need to follow the news articles to see what is complete and the parliament agenda with following up on the results.

I haven't seen any certain pattern but I have noticed a sense of urgency this year which is helping. It seems certain things need to happen before anything else can happen but they are lining things up if they can, mainly they are working on security and corruption. JMHO

• Upvote 1