Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 September 2015

Adam Montana

LGD please do!

just curious with out going through the whole thing, lgd that is great, but for us out of towners is it possible maybe to put in a bit of cash in lew of items???

Someone down in that area may be able to obtain the items with cash, just curious

free trade here really does not help that much either on my side.

davis

• Upvote 1

LGD please do!

Ok, so I got the email today and it seems that this is becoming really doable.

Again I spoke with Helen personally and I think she will make this easy as possible, and while I didn't 

give her your name I did explain to her what we are and that you might be contacting her. So if you like 

this offer as much as I do, feel free to give her a call. 

Move Management International

7740 South West 104 Street, Ste, 201

Pinecrest, Florida 33156

www.manageyourmove.net 

Ph: 800-599-4316

Fax: 305-887-4117

Helen Shany

Origin

Warehouse Miami, Florida

Self pack and loading of 20 ft. container

Destination

Port of Roseau, Dominica

Reference #

Customer:

Move Date:

xxxxxx

Brian xxxxxx

10/9/2015

Thank you for affording Move Management the opportunity to provide you with a cost structure for your shipment overseas. Move Management can handle all your shipping needs to and from any location on the globe. We are members of the Florida Customs House Brokerage Association, the Latin American and Caribbean Movers Association (LACMA), the British Association of Removalist (BAR), the International Association of Movers (IAM) and the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA).  We are also fully licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission  Below is your rate for your upcoming shipment. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.

• Receiving and loading (1) 20 ft. container at our warehouse in Miami, Florida
  • Port to Port FCL service based on 20 ft. container
  • Transportation to Port of Export
  • File processing for U.S Customs
  • Shippers Export Declaration (SED/AES)
  • Ocean freight charges
  • Delivery to port/terminal in Port of Roseau, Dominica
  • Marine Transit insurance for shipment based on value declared at 2.0% premium with no deductible

Estimated Cost: $4,650.00

Export documentation: $95.00

*** Please note there may be exclusions in your rate not mentioned in the services above including, but not limited to: Long carry, THC (terminal Handling charges), port fees, destination customs, storage, parking permit, unforeseen customs delays, fuel surcharges and port security fees if applicable.  This estimate is based on the information provided to us by the customer. 

From: topmoving@irelocation.com [mailto:topmoving@irelocation.com

Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 11:48 AM

To: Helen Shany

Cc: tozxxt@parsey.com

Subject: Top Moving Leads

Quote ID: 19095161

Received: 9/5/2015 8:48:16 AM

Source: Top Moving

First Name: Brian

Last Name: xxxxxxxx

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr@gmail.com

Phone: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Date: 10/09/15

Origin City:xxxxxx 

Origin State:KS 

Origin Zip: xxxxxx

Origin Country: United States Of America

Destination City: Roseau

Destination Country: Dominica

Container Type: 3 Large Bedrooms

And to be fair I did receive a call from Direct Global Shipping LLC/SHIPPING-WORLDWIDE

That's the N.V.O.C.C. company referenced earlier. They will also be sending an email with quotes. 

I think that I may be able to ask the company I work for if we could place and load the container at their yard.

Lord knows there's plenty of room for that. That way my wife and I could actually load it ourselves. As far as 

​any monetary donations, I would absolutely want that to go through you,sir.  But I wanted to make the 

offer. Also I will be needing an address to send the funds that I mentioned earlier in the thread. If the 

logistics require more direct communications you may email me or contact me through Eagle Eye. I am very 

excited about this and really hope that everyone can come together for such a needed cause.  :tiphat:  

just curious with out going through the whole thing, lgd that is great, but for us out of towners is it possible maybe to put in a bit of cash in lew of items???

Someone down in that area may be able to obtain the items with cash, just curious

free trade here really does not help that much either on my side.

davis

I have suggested as much myself in an earlier post here. I have committed myself to a very 

specific amount of money. All that is needed is an address to send cash donations to.

I have no doubt that Adam will supply one soon.  

• Upvote 1

This is moving along amazingly well, thanks to the efforts of this community!

I've been offline for a few days (thank you, third world countries!), and it's late BUT I want to give my thoughts so far. I'm going to spit them out in no particular order, because I'm exhausted and I don't have time to organize them. And I think you will all forgive me if I make a mess of it. :D

1. The shipping pricetag is crazy. Kudos to LGD for doing the legwork so far, that is a HUGE part of this effort if we are to be of assistance on this matter!
  2. Once we go through this deal, we're going to learn a LOT.. which will make us better prepared to help out in other situations. :twothumbs:
  3. The Iraqi Dinar is a unique situation. If I thought it was a good idea to advertise (like Google AdWords) for this site, as a business person you can bet your butt I would. I don't think that's a good idea. The more people that know about this opportunity, the WORSE it is for us. That's why I've never invested in promoting this site (even though I would obviously get more VIP members... think about that!) - I like to keep this thing small and give Iraq incentive to RV higher, rather than lower.
  4. With that said, I don't want to "take credit" for any of these things. If we do it, we do it out of the goodness of our hearts and nothing more. No tax breaks, no write-offs, no pats on the backs (other than from other members in our little circle), and no media. I want to help in these situations, but I don't want to shoot ourselves in the feet in the process.
  5. It may very well make more sense to pool our money, get a container at a port in Miami or someplace similar, and then have a local go to Sams Club or something and load the container up before it heads off to Dominica. Or maybe there's a better option, I don't know - I'm just spitballing here. This is preliminary stuff, so don't get stuck on any one method. We're just trying to figure out how to help the most!
  6. Most importantly, I've had members of this community already emailing, PMing, and contacting the support desk with pledges of money and time. The dollar amount is already well over $3000 and we haven't even made an official announcement on our intentions... this is a HUGE deal! I love this place, and the fact that we WILL make a difference for these people should make you all proud to be here.

That's it for now... the pillow is whispering my name. Good night everyone, and PLEASE keep those ideas and details coming! We are going to make a difference. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Watch that jet lag, my brother, it'll get ya quick.   :nooo:

I woke up this morning to another email from Move Management. It was a pdf of 

written testimonials. So I thought maybe I'd include some of them here for your 

perusing. 

From: MaryShields2 Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 1:31 AM To: Manuel J. Rojas Cc: Booker Freeman; Tina Daniels; Jessis Rodriguez; Helen Shany Subject: Re: Invoice from Move Management International, Inc.

Thank you, everyone, for allowing me to fulfill the dream of donating my extensive academic book collection to a university in the 2/3 world that I knew could really use it. You each helped the process in various ways, and I am very grateful! I am also grateful that your pricing (and an extra donation) enabled me to gift the books fully -- without the library incurring customs duties, etc. That was a true boon to them, as their budget has been very tight. I received pic's from the librarian after the books were delivered, and they're delighted with the collection. Many thanks once again for your care with every aspect of this shipment. Peace and blessings, Mary

From: Teresa N Washington Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:58 AM To: Manuel J. Rojas; Booker Freeman; Jessis Rodriguez; Helen Shany Cc: ahmed.orounla@maersk.com Subject: Success! Greetings, Mr. Rojas, I just wanted to let you know that the container finally arrived! I took possession of it 8 August 2014! I am happy to report that the container arrived sealed and everything is in excellent order! I thank you and everyone at Move Management, Helen, Booker, Jessis, and your entire staff, for your professionalism throughout this process. I am happy to have had you as my partner in this daunting move. I would also like to inform you of the expert and essential assistance of Mr. Ahmed Orounla of Maersk Line and Mr. Ardon Agbamgbanon. Although Mr. Orounla works for a different shipping company, when I showed up unannounced at his office he educated me about the process and introduced me to Mr. Agbamgbanon, who wasmy indefatigable agent. These two gentlemen walked me through every step of the process and went out of their way to assist me. When the container arrived at my residence at 5:00 am, Mr. Agbamgbanon was there with it. A day later he called to make sure everything was in order. Without the expertise of Mr. Orounla and Mr. Agbamgbanon my experience could have been disastrous, especially given the language barrier! If you ever have a client who is travelling to Cotonou, Benin, these are the gentlemen with whom they must work. I am grateful to all of you! You all enjoy my highest recommendations and regards! Cheers, Teresa N. Washington Cotonou, BENIN

-----Original Message----- From: Karyn Hogan [mailto:karyn.hogan] Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:13 PM To: Helen Shany Subject: Re: Tomorrow Again, I appreciate your willingness to work after hours. Thank you for the outstanding service. This move is a bit daunting with two small kids. We are excited but anxious as well. You've helped make this transition that much smoother for us. -Karyn

From: Keely Moore Date: October 17, 2013 at 5:24:42 AM EDT To: "Manuel J. Rojas" Cc: Tina Daniels , Jessis Rodriguez , Booker Freeman Subject: Re: RELOCATION DOCUMENTS *** RUBIS, KEELY Good morning everyone, I received my shipment yesterday and I want to compliment you. First of all, my experience working with the Move Management team has been REALLY positive and you have taken a lot of the stress out of a big move and I appreciate it! Additionally, the team on this end (UK) have been really pleasant to work with, and the moving guys yesterday were great and went above and beyond. Thanks in advance for your help. Keely@manageyourmove.net>@manageyourmove.net>@manageyourmove.net>@manageyourmove.net>

OK, so that's it for now I'll be in touch via CorpOffshore concerning my donation of $225.

Hope you got some good rest. 

As always your Brother

Scotty

• Upvote 1