Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 September 2015

Adam Montana

I like where this is going with the donations - I love this site!

Once we make more headway I will post a new thread and send another email. This is something we can all get behind, and I don't see anyone else out there making this kind of concentrated effort to help out down there.

Here's a couple of thoughts:

1. I have no desire to turn this into a tax deduction, because that involves a lot of legal work that I don't want to get involved with. I'm not having anything to do with a non-profit, either. The best charity I could find for this effort was linked to in my original post, and the CEO of that company made $400,000+ last year if I recall correctly. To call that a "non-profit" is just plain wrong, in my opinion... but like I said, that won't stop me from making an effort.
  2. With #1 in mind, I know a few Captains who are experienced in these waters and we might be able to find a boat as well, so perhaps we can turn this into a meaningful volunteer mission.
  3. With #2 in mind, it would mean a lot for us to have someone "boots on the ground" to manage how our donations are dispensed. I agree with what was posted already that the Bishop is a good option, but if someone wants to spend some time in Dominica... we might have a job for you. :D
  4. I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions! 

LGD, please keep up the good work and update us with your findings. Thank you!

Fitch Is The 2nd Banana - What's The Abercrombie Rating ...

:D :D :D

Bwahahaha :D

• Upvote 5

Extremely creative possible idea on how to get food to the needed. Many people sail. Perhaps you could find a marina that is closes to area that still has supplies and work with some of those people to get your supplies in. I know a few people that love to sail and if they were in that area would love to help out.

I like where this is going with the donations - I love this site!

Once we make more headway I will post a new thread and send another email. This is something we can all get behind, and I don't see anyone else out there making this kind of concentrated effort to help out down there.

Here's a couple of thoughts:

1. I have no desire to turn this into a tax deduction, because that involves a lot of legal work that I don't want to get involved with. I'm not having anything to do with a non-profit, either. The best charity I could find for this effort was linked to in my original post, and the CEO of that company made $400,000+ last year if I recall correctly. To call that a "non-profit" is just plain wrong, in my opinion... but like I said, that won't stop me from making an effort.
  2. With #1 in mind, I know a few Captains who are experienced in these waters and we might be able to find a boat as well, so perhaps we can turn this into a meaningful volunteer mission.
  3. With #2 in mind, it would mean a lot for us to have someone "boots on the ground" to manage how our donations are dispensed. I agree with what was posted already that the Bishop is a good option, but if someone wants to spend some time in Dominica... we might have a job for you. :D
  4. I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions! 

LGD, please keep up the good work and update us with your findings. Thank you!

Bwahahaha :D

Oh my, it's getting pretty scary up in here when you and I are thinking alike.  :lmao:  :lmao:

I was gonna say that claiming everything going through customs was like a 501c3, but I 

didn't want to plant that thought into your head. I am like you and don't think that 

$400,000 is a non profit situation either. In fact I take issue with churches that use a 

501c3 because even Jesus paid his taxes. 

Still waiting on the email from NVOCC, I should get it sometime today and when I get home 

I will publish it. 

I would like to expound of your idea with your Captain friends. It probably would be cheaper that 

way, to be sure. And he would definitely know how to do all the necessary paperwork for customs.

Having taken international shipments to Canada I can tell you that customs, for some countries can 

be compared to a Wes Craven movie. 

Also as I woke up this morning it occurred to  me how absolutely easy and inexpensive this whole 

venture can be for everyone here. Allow me if you will .....................

There are 46,489 registered members on this site.

If we could get say just ten percent to donate just $10 That would be........

x  10

------

$46490

And that wouldn't even involve the local churches yet. 

Folks this is something we as Americans do all the time. We reach out to others in

need. It's what we do, and I believe that it's what defines us as Americans more than anything else.

In a time when it seems that everyone wants to push an agenda of hate, wouldn't it be wonderful if

a bunch of armature investors show the world the kind of love that we all claim to have? 

We have all, myself very much included, said how much we would love to help others post rv.

Well here's our chance to show that we mean business.  

If Adam can get this thing up and running with the help he needs I'd like to offer a challenge to 

the DinarVets world, I'd like to challenge everyone here to help raise ...................

$100,000.00 dollars 

As I showed with my equation that is not even a hard thing for this community to do.

And let us not forget, our  Lord sees all our deeds and he forgets them not.

Adam you may count me in sir for anything you need. 

Scott T.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 3

Oh my, it's getting pretty scary up in here when you and I are thinking alike.  :lmao:  :lmao:

I was gonna say that claiming everything going through customs was like a 501c3, but I 

didn't want to plant that thought into your head. I am like you and don't think that 

$400,000 is a non profit situation either. In fact I take issue with churches that use a 

501c3 because even Jesus paid his taxes. 

Still waiting on the email from NVOCC, I should get it sometime today and when I get home 

I will publish it. 

I would like to expound of your idea with your Captain friends. It probably would be cheaper that 

way, to be sure. And he would definitely know how to do all the necessary paperwork for customs.

Having taken international shipments to Canada I can tell you that customs, for some countries can 

be compared to a Wes Craven movie. 

Also as I woke up this morning it occurred to  me how absolutely easy and inexpensive this whole 

venture can be for everyone here. Allow me if you will .....................

There are 46,489 registered members on this site.

If we could get say just ten percent to donate just $10 That would be........

x  10

------

$46490

And that wouldn't even involve the local churches yet. 

Folks this is something we as Americans do all the time. We reach out to others in

need. It's what we do, and I believe that it's what defines us as Americans more than anything else.

In a time when it seems that everyone wants to push an agenda of hate, wouldn't it be wonderful if

a bunch of armature investors show the world the kind of love that we all claim to have? 

We have all, myself very much included, said how much we would love to help others post rv.

Well here's our chance to show that we mean business.  

If Adam can get this thing up and running with the help he needs I'd like to offer a challenge to 

the DinarVets world, I'd like to challenge everyone here to help raise ...................

$100,000.00 dollars 

As I showed with my equation that is not even a hard thing for this community to do.

And let us not forget, our  Lord sees all our deeds and he forgets them not.

Adam you may count me in sir for anything you need. 

Scott T.  :tiphat: 

You have my share...any anyone else who is unable to help at this time

As a heads up Snow Globe - That is quite a number. I was on my cell reading and it boots me off...so I was one of the 700+

I wonder how many other members are on their cell or not logged in...

I know a lot of our wonderful members are in the same boat as you ad check adams email and are unable to login or just do not want to login....

But I also know that there are more that take what adam says and twist it and turn it into their own...only to be regurgatated in guru spew.....

I am just reminding the gurus out there we know what they do 

Sandfly for the heart of gold ya'll are exhibiting when we see those in dire straights! Just a thought the Salvation Army is usually involved around the world in disaster relief. I have a friend in Bermuda that said every time there is a hurricane there the S.A. rolls up its sleeves and is there to help! I will do some checking and get back to ya'll if that's ok!

I know a lot of our wonderful members are in the same boat as you ad check adams email and are unable to login or just do not want to login....

But I also know that there are more that take what adam says and twist it and turn it into their own...only to be regurgatated in guru spew.....

Hahahaha guru spew

Dinar stew

Sandfly for the heart of gold ya'll are exhibiting when we see those in dire straights! Just a thought the Salvation Army is usually involved around the world in disaster relief. I have a friend in Bermuda that said every time there is a hurricane there the S.A. rolls up its sleeves and is there to help! I will do some checking and get back to ya'll if that's ok!

Of course it's ok!

I am only one person, and I can only do so much... if we all chip in with our individual resources and contacts, we can make a much larger impact!

:twothumbs:

I shot off an email to S.A. this morning asking if they had a specific destination for donations dedicated to Dominica.

I haven't received a reply from them yet either, but it is still early. And I can personally testify to the validity of Salvation Army. Having been a recipient of their love, a donator to their organization, and worked for them also, I know for a fact that 86% of every dollar goes directly to those in need.

Of course, Adam, I am still looking into renting a container through a international or intermodal shipping company.

My precious little kitty, after reading your post I didn't quite know how to respond. Believe me when I say it was not my want to cause anyone to feel bad.

I should have stopped to think about there are those here where $10 is the difference between paying a bill and not paying a bill. I know I have been there.

Even at this very time things are extremely tight with myself and my family. My mother and father in law both live in my home and I am supporting everyone. My mother in law is on dialysis and suffers from heart failure and kidney failure. While my father in law does work he makes extremely minimal amount of money. I do this because the Lord ask me to. And I'm only bringing it here as a means to explain what I'm about to offer.

My wife and I are avid tithers to our church. However,recently

We felt led to leave our church. It was at this time that I informed my wife although we no longer have a church home, that does not mean we stop tithing to the Lord.

It was my intention to fallow the Holy Spirit, save the tithe and disperse it where the Lord ask me to.

Your gentle reminder, led me to the Lord in prayer. And this morning I believe I received an answer. I first suggested that we could send $10. And therefore, for you and myself and my wife I will send $10 to Adam. That would be $25, for everyone else who reads this thread I believe the Lord ask me to offer up to 200 and $5 on top of that for every plus that is given to this post.

So if anyone else would like simply Plus this post and I will send Adam a dollar for every single plus. Up to $205. I discussed this with my wife this morning and we decided that we will send this money in the form of a money order on the 20th of September. That's $225.

Hopefully between now and the 20th of September we will have nailed down the means by which we shall send the help to Dominica. Nevertheless, no matter what happens on the 20th of September I will send what I have said to Adam via corporate offshore because I trust Adam one way or another he will see to it that these people receive whatever is given him to give to them.

Normally I would never speak of my giving, however, I do believe at this time for this cause I have been given permission of my Lord to do so. Make no mistake about it, I do this to glorify my father and I do it because we all have said repeatedly how much post RV we are willing to help others.

God reminded me this morning that if we expect and want to receive a blessing from him we must first have faith. And faith without works is dead. Even if everyone here only sent $1 that would still be almost $50,000. And I can assure everyone that kind of money in a third world country is astronomical and would be the greatest blessing they could ever dream of.

I love you Snowglobe, and I thank you very much for bringing what you did. I pray it will be a blessing to everyone.

• Upvote 7

Adam , this might be an easier way to donate ... see info below 

Tropical Storm Erika – Dominica Relief Efforts

August 31, 2015 --

Many people from the public want to help those affected by the disaster.  Here are options:

1)     We encourage the public to donate to Relief Organizations involved with the storm aftermath in Dominica.  These organizations are best equipped to coordinate and direct donations from the public.  Tropical Shipping supports the efforts of relief organizations in delivering donated cargo to communities in need. 

Some of these organizations include:

·         Dominica Relief: dominicarelief.com

·         Food for the Poor: foodforthepoor.org

·         Dominica Red Cross:ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/where-we-work/americas/dominica-red-cross-society           

2)     Individual to individual shipments move as usual through our barrel program, Tropical.com has contacts.

1.        CDEMA – The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency has additional information on the situation and relief efforts: www.cdema.org                                      

Adam , this might be an easier way to donate ... see info below 

Tropical Storm Erika – Dominica Relief Efforts

August 31, 2015 --

Many people from the public want to help those affected by the disaster.  Here are options:

1)     We encourage the public to donate to Relief Organizations involved with the storm aftermath in Dominica.  These organizations are best equipped to coordinate and direct donations from the public.  Tropical Shipping supports the efforts of relief organizations in delivering donated cargo to communities in need. 

Some of these organizations include:

·         Dominica Relief: dominicarelief.com

·         Food for the Poor: foodforthepoor.org

·         Dominica Red Cross:ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/where-we-work/americas/dominica-red-cross-society           

2)     Individual to individual shipments move as usual through our barrel program, Tropical.com has contacts.

1.        CDEMA – The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency has additional information on the situation and relief efforts: www.cdema.org                                      

Thank you for posting! I'll do some research on that ASAP. I don't have time today, but if those are good sources that are efficiently and directly helping this cause (I already know foodforthepoor is not my first choice), then I will not try to reinvent the wheel.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Before Katrina hit, the Mormons had semi trucks full lined up in Texas waiting for the go ahead.  100% of the donations went to supplies and the church covered the transportation cost.  Of course, it's a lot easier to drive in country than ship by air or sea.  I don't know what they are doing with this storm. 

I worked disasters here in the states and Salvation Army was always the first on the spot and the last to leave. Red Cross charged for everything and left when FEMA left. Red Cross would take funds donated to a disaster by local companies for their employees and families and re-direct the funds to over seas and the locals saw very little of it. And what they saw was charged back to them against their availability on FEMA grants and SBA Disaster loans. Just saying, I wouldn't give a dime to Red Cross. And my ex-husband said Red Cross charged the soldiers in Vietnam for anything they provided them, and Salvation Army gave it to the soldiers for free. Just saying ...

• Upvote 7

I worked disasters here in the states and Salvation Army was always the first on the spot and the last to leave. Red Cross charged for everything and left when FEMA left. Red Cross would take funds donated to a disaster by local companies for their employees and families and re-direct the funds to over seas and the locals saw very little of it. And what they saw was charged back to them against their availability on FEMA grants and SBA Disaster loans. Just saying, I wouldn't give a dime to Red Cross. And my ex-husband said Red Cross charged the soldiers in Vietnam for anything they provided them, and Salvation Army gave it to the soldiers for free. Just saying ...

I agree 100%

• Upvote 5

I agree 100%

I'm so glad that you too said that. In my efforts to not commit an, internet Faux pas, 

I didn't wanna go there, but having worked for the S.A. I personally have watched the Red Cross 

charge for serving plates of food to disaster relief workers right across the street from where we, the

Salvation Army, were  serving for free. That being said, I talked with the  Captain in Dodge City Ks. where

I worked and he informed me that at this time the S.A. was not directly involved in the Dominica disaster as

far as he knew. But I did find some other, possible, solutions. These are not in any order,

Destination would be Woodbridge Bay Port, Dominica 

Agent H.H.V. Whitchurch and Co. Ltd

P.O.Box 771, Roseau

Tel: 001-767-448-2181

Shipping dept: 001-767-448-2181

Email:  shipping@whitchurch.com

Web:  WWW.Whitchurch.com  This first link goes directly to the Dominica info while the second goes to the home page                                                                       http://www.cma-cgm.com/ 

It should be noted that this info is for the broker and not the actual shipping comp. The reason being that I 

quickly found out that a,"broker", will handle just about all of the paperwork and the actual shipping details. That is what there paid for. 

The shipping comp. that Whitchurch uses the most is http://www.geestline.com/ From what I've been told we could go through 

the shipping line directly and,"Maybe", save a few dollars but we'll still have to hire a broker in the end to finalize delivery in country of 

destination. Maritime law. Also when you go directly through the shipping comp, they will most likely connect you to their preferred

broker anyway.

I got this next one and shot off a request for info on cost, the following is the reply I just got

http://www.shipperworldwide.com/

Direct Global Shipping LLC

Dear Scotty xxxxxxx

Direct Global Shipping LLC has received your information about you upcoming shipment.

We would love to help you with all of your moving needs. Direct Global Shipping LLC is a full licensed NVOCC/Freight Forwarding company. One of our sales reps will be calling you shortly. If you have any questions please feel free to call (954-906-9629)or email (info@directglobalshipping.com) us. Thank you for time and we look forward to going over all the information to help you with the upcoming move.

As I'm typing this I got another Email from them. I am liking the expediency of this co already.

I shot off a couple of other emails to other shipping firms and still have not gotten a reply, however I think

that might have more to do with the information that I provided. Not knowing the origination point and the

exact destination point; I gave the other companies false information. With Direct Global I used my actual location

and Roseau for the destination. If this is the firm that we decide to go with naturally those locations may likely

change. For instance a member in a major shipping port city in the States could receive the container and the donated

items from us here at Dinar Vets. Taking care of the actual loading of the container. That would reduce the cost of

transportation to a,"port of call". The second email follows,

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your quotation request for your international relocation requirements.A salesperson on our team will be contacting you shortly. To expedite receiving a quote, please click here and answer a few more questions. 

Move Management has over 30 years of international shipping experience.  We are fully insured, bonded and licensed with the Federal Maritime Commission, license #023150F and a proud member of numerous international association of movers.  Click here to read what our satisfied customer say about us.

Moving is a stressful experience.  We trust our knowledge and experience in the industry will provide you with excellent service and complete satisfaction.  We are here to make sure your relocation experience a pleasant one.

I am confident our pricing is very competitive and I know you have numerous options to choose from, therefore, client feedback is extremely important to our success.  It allows us to provide the most accurate and cost effective quotations reflecting customized client needs and requirements. 

If price is the deciding factor and you have a lower competitive quote from another company, I will be more than happy to review so we can try to beat the best offer or advise you about exclusions in services which are not specified and result in additional hidden fees.

A current special we are offering is our minimum shipment from port to port which includes 1cbm (or 35cft); this is equivalent to approx. 8-10 medium size boxes. This price is $399.00. Call today to qualify!

Click here to answer a short list of questions that will assist us in providing you with the most accurate and cost effective initial quotation.

Regards,

Warm regards,

Helen Shany

International Sales

Move management 

7740 South West 104 Street, Unit 201 

Miami, Florida 33156 

Phone: 800.599.4316 | Direct: 786.866.9888 | Fax 305.887.4117

Email: manny@manageyourmove.net

www.manageyourmove.net

As I ponder this I realize that there are many different directions that can be taken at this junction.

And I also realize that this is very doable. I'm going to leave it at that and discuss it with some of the 

Admin here as where we can proceed, Adam I was VERY serious about my earlier offer and wish to 

reiterate it here. I look at it as giving unto the Lord and that is always a joy to me. So for now toodaloo 

my friends.  :tiphat: 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

Totally agree...my wife "rang the bell" for the S.A. for a couple of seasons and she was impressed by the number of veterans who came up to her with that very same story...the Salvation Army gave the aid at no charge...that and head of the S.A. only makes something like $33,000 plus housing...while the C.E.O. of the Red Cross makes in the neighborhood of $2,000,000.  I donate blood to the Red Cross....that's it...period!!!  But the S.A. has always, IMO, handled themselves reasonably with no strings attached!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I have received some more info that may be of interest to you, Adam.

This is only one of the responses that I've gotten back, and it is by far NOT the cheapest

rate that I've been quoted. Nevertheless, I thought I'd include it here and allow you to chose for

yourself which; if any, of these options you like.

Dear X,

Hello and welcome to RSS, LLC. Our sales director, Michelle Bergmann has given me your contact details and assigned your relocation file to my office. I will personally be assisting you throughout every aspect of your move - from your initial quotation request to your final delivery should you choose to do business with RSS, LLC.

If this is your first time relocating overseas I know that you probably have many questions regarding an international move. I am here to answer all your questions quickly and efficiently! The more educated you are with the relocation process, the better your overall experience will be. We leave no questions unanswered. Moving has been listed as one of the most stressful events a person can go through. At RSS, LLC we go that extra step to make your relocation as stress free as possible from start to finish!

Over the next week I will be sending you 2 additional emails that will discuss the moving process in greater detail. Please do take the time to review the information I'll be sending as it is a good resource for shipping internationally if you've never moved overseas before.

By selecting RSS, LLC for your international move, you will be in control of your move at all times. We offer a large variety of services to choose from. Together, we will customize your move to fit within your budget. You will not be charged for any service(s) you do not want or ask for. This is my promise to you.

Below I have put together pricing for our most common moving package: a DOOR TO DOOR/SELF LOAD/SELF UNLOAD move using an exclusive ocean container that is brought right to your homefor self-loading. Typically, this is the least expensive way to ship your goods overseas when a door to door move is required and your shipments consists of a mixture of boxes and furniture.

Customer Information Customer Name Phone Numbers Reference # Mr X 316-347-5504 1197946 Email Estimate Date

Desired Move Date mrXxxxxx@gmail.com 9/7/2015 10/9/2015 Origin Destination

Andale, KANSAS 67001

Roseau, DOMINICA

Flat Binding Proposal Description of Charges Cost exclusive 20' Container (no weight or volume restrictions) Door to Door self load self unload $7,600.00

if services beyond Roseau port are not needed, please deduct $ 1250.00 update to a 40' container, please add $ 1375.00 .

(1) US Export Documentation Fee $45.00ea .

$45.00

Total

$7,645.00

To see what's included and excluded on this Door to Door/Self-Load/Self-Unload moving proposal, please click here: DOOR TO DOOR/SELF LOAD/SELF UNLOAD

IMPORTANT NOTE

Our exclusive container shipments containing personal household goods and/or vehicles bear no weight or volume restrictions influencing the shipping costs!

*The above statement applies to shipping personal household goods and/or vehicles. If your commodity is commercial goods, please contact me for more details as the containers do have a maximum load capacity, which could affect the structure of the unit. The maximum cargo weight for commercial shipments ranges from 47,999 lbs. to 59,040 lbs. depending on the container size. Available Add Ons to Customize Your Move PACKING OPTIONS -

OPTION A: INDUSTRY STANDARD PACKING INCLUDES: Paper Pads and Shrink Wrap for Furniture Items, Boxes and Newsprint for Other Items Including Glassware Flat rate for packing of all boxes & wrapping of all furniture:

· 20' Container $1495

· 40' Container $2495

OPTION B: PREMIUM PACKING INCLUDES: Fabric Moving Blankets and Shrink Wrap for Furniture Items, Boxes and Newsprint for Other Items Including Glassware -- additional materials available upon customers request (Item List is Required to Determine Pricing)

OPTION C: ALA CARTE PACKING:

· Furniture wrapping on an as-needed basis ---- typically $20 to $30 per item

· Individual box packing--typically $20 to $35 per box Prices for packing/wrapping include the labor and materials

LOADING OPTIONS –

HOUSEHOLD GOODS ONLY

· 20’ Container - $550

· 40' Container - $650

HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND VEHICLE

· 20’ Container - $775

· 40' Container - $875

UNLOADING CREW (FOR OVERSEAS) –

– please contact me for pricing (price varies by destination)

Additional Information

Competitors Pricing...We'll Match or Beat It!

Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, RSS, LLC cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate. Find your local embassy

IMPORTANT NOTE: CONTRARY TO WHAT OTHER COMPANIES TELL YOU SELF PACKED AND / OR SELF-LOADED MOVES WILL NOT AFFECT THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OVERSEAS AND YOU CAN INSURE YOUR MOVE!

I understand that my initial proposal might not be suitable for your personal situation. Therefore, please give me a call or email me back and I will tailor my proposal to your individual needs, and your budget! All I'll need from you is to know what you want us to handle and what you'll take care of yourself. If you have contacts overseas that can assist once the container arrives into port, let me know and we can amend the proposal to a door to port move.

If at any time questions come up, or you need clarification on any aspect of your international move please do not hesitate to contact me.

With Kind Regards,

Kate Deluca

RSS, LLC

113 Barksdale Professional Center

Newark, DE 19711

Main Office: 866-801-0692 X.259

Direct Line: 302-725-4012

Toll Free Fax: 877-757-2561

Fax: 302-358-2951

Email: deluca@rssllc.net

Realistically that would require someone on the ground here in the states to load the container with the '

Items that were sent to a stateside destination, and then someone on the ground in Dominica to unload.

While this is plausible it may not be our best solution.

I just received a phone call from Helen Shany at,"Move Management", (see previously posted email here)

They offer a service where we can ship good via UPS/FedEx or carrier pigeon :lol:to there Miami Warehouse

where they will load the container with our supplies for us. They will then ship the container to Roseau Dominica

with a rough time estimate of two weeks. Her contact info is

Helen Shany

helen@manageyourmove.netvia infusionmail.com

Move Management

7740 South West 104 Street, Unit 201

Miami, Florida 33156

Phone: 800.599.4316 | Direct: 786.866.9888 | Fax 305.887.4117

Email: manny@manageyourmove.net

www.manageyourmove.net

​The reason that I'm re posting her info is because of that conversation.

Her rough estimate quote for this service was around $4,500.

Please forgive me if I'm overstepping here but when compared to the nearly $1000 dollars you

were quoted to ship only 111 pounds this would seem to me to be a K-Mart blue light special.

If we could get enough people to assist in this endeavor we could feasibly ship upwards of

25,000 lbs for just $4,500. And I don't doubt that we all could come up with not only the shipping

items but the cost of the container and shipping also.

Anyways, Helen said that she would be sending me an email with this information in it and with your

permission I will likewise post that info here. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1