Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Arrested In Court For Treason By UK Citizens Power to the People!

Peace

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Arrested In Court For Treason By UK Citizens

Power to the People! 

Not seen it on LL so sharing it here. This was ignored by the mainstream media in the UK. They don't want us realising the difference between common law of the land and maritime law. 

"Arrest that judge!"

British Constitution Group chairman Roger Hayes arrests the judge for refusing to produce his oath of office over illegal council tax fraud committed by the local council with the help of citizens from the UK.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f32_1355777163#FF43t0lhuAMYDOBB.99

So i was watching marc stevens yesterday (thanks ThaiExpat aka Doc ;)) and somehow came across this which made me shout like i was at a sporting match...

HEAR HEAR!! HEAR HEAR!!!!! HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!!!! 

YEA BOOOOYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2

Got our own problems.....far too busy to worry about the UK's.   :mellow: 

***///

We, too, are under THE SAME COURT !  We DO have the exact same beef

Do Work, SHABS... educate yourself !

"Maritime Law"... why do you think they make you cross past the railing to go before the judge...?

It now means you are now "aboard their ship" and under their law !

All lawyers, American or not are members of the same single GLOBALIST CARTEL,

• Upvote 2

Right On Sarge...

So any flag with a gold fringe , (courts, military, police, signify Admiral Law,) the law of the sea, not the common law of the LAND. 

Example: guy who understands his natural rights go into court and the judge says:

Judge: "How do you plea"

Guy: "I would like to see your ID"

Judge: "psssstt"

Guy: " I AM VERY SERIOUS, WHO IS YOUR OATH TOO"

Judge: "pssssttt"

Guy: "What authority and jurisdiction DO YOU HAVE OVER ME"

What the guy is trying to get from the "judge" is exactly what authority is the judge operating from. If the guy can get the judge to admit his loyalties to the crown aka admiral law ( yellow fringe on flag signifies operation under admiral law!) (british admiriality in uk, ucc in united states, same difference) ... 

When you walk into a corporate owned building, you operate under UCC laws. 

Your Natural Born Rights as a Sovereign means you get to tell the corporate fiction to pi$$ off if you can get them to admit their jurisdiction.

Guy: "What authority do you have over me?"

Judge: "Im going to hold you for contempt, little peon man"

Guy: "WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU HAVE OVER ME?" "I AM A FREE MAN ON THIS LAND, I HAVENT HURT ANYONE, WHERE IS YOUR JURISDICTION OVER ME? YOU WILL IDENTIFY YOURSELF TO ME? 

Judge: "I will plea for you"

Guy: "TREASON" and walks out assuming judge doesn't walk out first (i saw videos of judges walking out!!!)

Something like that ;) still learning

UNDERSTAND YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND ASSERT THEM ITS THE ONLY WAY TO EMPOWER OURSELVES AND OTHERS. WE MUST SHOW UP IN support OF THESE MOVES.

"The rewritten Constitution of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION bypasses the original Constitution for the United States of America, which explains why our Congressmen and Senators don’t abide by it, and the President can write Executive Orders to do whatever he/she wants. They are following corporate laws that completely strip sovereigns of their God given unalienable rights. Corporate/Commercial/Public Law is not sovereign (private), as it is an agreement between two or more parties under contract. Common Law (which sovereigns operate under) is not Commercial Law; it is personal and private."

Sovereign – A real person. Sovereigns can own property while Citizens/Subjects cannot. According to the original Constitution, all government comes from the Sovereign Individual. Without the Sovereign Individual, there is no government.

U.S. Citizen/Subject – A corporate fictitious entity that merely represents the real person. It acts as a “strawman.” [To call oneself a “sovereign citizen” or “sovereign subject” is an oxymoron, since “sovereign” and “citizen/subject” are mutually exclusive of each other.] When asked if you are a “U.S. Citizen” on corporate legal documents, if you check “yes,” you agree to the terms of Corporate Law and unknowingly relinquish your sovereign status and transfer all of your rights to the UNITED STATES CORPORATION since you are now under contract.

Corporation – A non-human, fictitious entity. Corporate fictitious entities are denoted in all caps. This includes the names of Citizens/Subjects. Your fictitious “strawman” entity is addressed in all caps, i.e. JOHN SMITH, rather than John Smith.

Common Law – God’s law. Common Law and the system of De Jure Juries apply to sovereigns in disputes. In Common Law, contracts must be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally.

Read here: 

http://www.republicforarizona.org/is-the-united-states-a-corporation.html  (GREAT INFO)

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

So what im saying in another way is when the police and military recognize that the oath they took  is with the admiral law NOT the constitution of inalienable rights!!!!!   MOST COPS AND MILITARY DON'T KNOW THIS, BUT IF THEY START TO WAKE UP THEY WILL SEE. :)

so spread love and compassion and understanding cuz we are awakening to these things at different speeds... just understand and then disseminate. don't fall for their division of peoples by labels, it only helps them keep us sleeping, our energies need to be focused to support our brothers and sisters inalienable constitutional rights DEJURE... if we play in their field we will continue to have serious problems. The constittution runs parallel to this, you just have to see that and educate yourselfs/ourselves and step out of the corporate fiction and unite under the republic. don't feed them your energy that is exaclty what they need to survive. 

Edited by Peace

Well then, thanks for the info.  I better mind my P's and Q's and stay out of the Globalist Cartels' cross hairs.......or basically do the same as I do everyday.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Hope we weren't too tough on ya, SHABinator...

but we want folks to be aware of TheTRUTH... for THAT alone shall set you truly free.

Spiritual truth! Spiritual truth will set you free! Not physical truth, there is a clear distinctive difference.

This is not spiritual truth but world’s truth, and who is the ruler or God of this (mans) system of things? Satan the devil; which Satan means: resister – adversary and devil slanderer – deceiver.

The one who became Satan was originally a perfect spirit son of God. When saying that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” Jesus indicated that at one time that one was “in the truth.” (John 8:44) But, as is true of all of God’s intelligent creatures, this spirit son was endowed with free will. He abused his freedom of choice, allowed feelings of self-importance to develop in his heart, began to crave worship that belonged only to God, and so enticed Adam and Eve to listen to him rather than obey God. Thus by his course of action he made himself Satan, which means “adversary.”—Jas. 1:14, 15;

The spirit creature who is the chief adversary of Jehovah God and of all who worship the true God. The name Satan was given to him because of his becoming a resister of Jehovah. Satan is also known as the Devil, because he is the foremost slanderer of God. Satan is described as the original serpent, evidently because of his using a serpent in Eden to deceive Eve, and for this reason “serpent” came to signify “deceiver.”

Jesus Christ referred to him as being “the ruler of the world,” the one whom mankind in general obeys by heeding his urgings to ignore God’s requirements. (John 14:30; Eph. 2:2) The Bible also calls him “the god of this system of things,” who is honored by the religious practices of people who adhere to this system of things.—2 Cor. 4:4; 1 Cor. 10:20.

When endeavoring to tempt Jesus Christ, the Devil “brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; and the Devil said to him: ‘I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.’” (Luke 4:5-7) Revelation 13:1, 2 reveals that Satan gives ‘power, throne and great authority’ to the global political system of rulership. Daniel 10:13, 20 discloses that Satan has had demonic princes over principal kingdoms of the earth. Ephesians 6:12 refers to these as constituting ‘governments, authorities, world rulers of this darkness, wicked spirit forces in heavenly places.’

Ephesians 6:12 ― because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

No wonder that 1 John 5:19 says: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”

Try as one might, mankind will not physical free himself from Satan the devil’s grip (lie) this system of things.

Yes all want to be free from mans (Satan’s) oppressive system of things, though one can be spiritually free as mankind awaits God Kingdom as promised. Re 21:1-4―And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”     

When Jesus said the truth will set you free he was speaking spiritual truth, spiritually free! No longer dead (blind) spiritually by Satan’s lies (deception)!