Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Put Your IQD Away. No RV/RI. No LOP. A Float Starting In 2017.

Luigi1

9-1-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Raising the value gradually does chop the zeros off the exchange rate...just not overnight.  There is no chance of the dinar ever appreciating to a 1 to $1 rate overnight (RV)...it's not mathematically possible with around 32 trillion dinar or more in circulation. Not to mention, the CBI has never mentioned one time about introducing an entire set of new bills (ie fils, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100) at one time.  In  fact, all we have ever seen is the mention of a few notes and several years to complete.  And most recently, it was stated that the 50, 100, and 200 would come out around the first of 2017. 

9-1-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   So, IMO  this is going to be gradual just as the IMF stated.  It also confirms there is no LOP (which would be an entire replacement at the same time over a short period of time). You also would not need to reduce the note count first if your going to LOP, you simply introduce the new denominations.  So,  if they reduce the physical note count from 4 billion to around a 1.5 billion, they can substantial consolidate the physical Iraqi dinar. Though it does not reduce the money supply, it may make it much easier for them to transition to smaller denominations once the float begins (ie 50, 100, 200 early 2017). I guess we wait and see. 

Luigi says...

Treat this as a rumor.

This is just one Guru's opinion.

Your opinion. Your thoughts on this article.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

IMO, I don't think the world can wait until 2017.

If they didnt have a liquidity crisis right now id say their is a very slim chance they could drag this till 2017 but that is NOT the case so imho Kap is way off. They are gonna have a real big problem paying employees in 2016 with no liquidity. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

9-1-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    .... There is no chance of the dinar ever appreciating to a 1 to $1 rate overnight (RV)...it's not mathematically possible with around 32 trillion dinar or more in circulation. 

Wow, is that a flying pig I see?  Kapreoni is right about something!  Yes an RV is, and always was, impossible.  Even more so given there is something like 80T or so in M2, 32T is just M0 (physical cash).  I think a LOP might someday happen, but I don't think it will be anytime soon with the current political instability.  Alas I don't see them floating either.  Single resource economies are to vulnerable to currency fluctuation if they float which makes things even worse.  What a growing economy wants is exchange rate stability (which is why this is the primary goal of the CBI as stated in their charter).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not going to lie, I talk to kap all the time and it is sound advice with everything we are told within the news articles. I like him cause he is realistic and he adapts realistically to the news. And after hearing about Tony and Okie my first 3 weeks in this investment, I thought kap was very level headed and realistic when I read his stuff.

Please dont neg me cause I like (know) him. :shrug:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am not going to lie, I talk to kap all the time and it is sound advice with everything we are told within the news articles. I like him cause he is realistic and he adapts realistically to the news. And after hearing about Tony and Okie my first 3 weeks in this investment, I thought kap was very level headed and realistic when I read his stuff.

Please dont neg me cause I like (know) him. :shrug:

Not the kind of info you want to share with this crowd, Buckeye.  Here's a plus (+1) anyways.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...