Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Economic confirms that the investment law will pass next week

newbieDA

08/31/2015 16:23 GMT

Parliamentary Economic confirms that the investment law will pass next week

151496.jpg

Follow-up - and babysit - confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, Monday, that the investment law will pass through the parliament sessions next week.

She said Najib "The investment law does not have any political dispute it and there is a will by the House of Representatives to pass this law next week," indicating that "some members of the economy want to have investment, however, the federal government and is not, however, investment authorities in the provinces and that otherwise the constitution."

It showed that "in the event of insistence pass the investment law and that the investment is, however, the federal government, we will stand against this law, everyone is calling for there to be broad powers, however, the provincial administration," adding that "the law will represent a real breakthrough in the way of fact, investment in the development of Iraq."

Still the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 when the economic and investment commission is discussed, study after it was read a first reading and is expected to be voted on during the next parliamentary session.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F

• Upvote 4

I agree, I just told someone else this...

you would think they would need other laws in place, but it could be the opposite, where they need the Investment Law to get other things done, I am still not sure, but it looking like they need it first

ya, I was impressed with the Law of Treaties and and Law of Parties being passed, this would be a monumental ordeal, biggest thing for me at least, maybe us all

also, never heard them say "confirms" :backflip:

• Upvote 1