Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV/RI In Sept: Global Economy To Blame.

Luigi1

Luigi says:

It looks like Iraq will be dependant on the USD for a while longer. 

Low oil prices & the lack of motivated buyers of Iraq bonds are to blame.

Some other Intel Newshounds give their own views on the issue based on the news.

IMO, if Iraq can't get 'er done by Oct 30th, the end of the 1st quarter, then it could be 2016 at the earliest.

Where am I going wrong on this. Your thoughts. Your views. When could we see the RV/RI?

8-31-2015   Intel Guru DELTA   WITH THE CBI GIVING ANOTHER MONTH AT 1095 TO SELL BONDS, SEP IS OUT THE WINDOW, OUR NEXT TARGET WILL BE OCTOBER.

8-31-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   "...the Central Bank of Iraq will extend the sales in nominal bond futures delivery in the currency of the US dollar (bearer) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance to be one of 2015/9/1 and up to 2015/9/30."   SO THE BONDS ARE GOING TO SELL WITH THE DOLLAR BACKING ONLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30TH...THE BOND EXTENSION IMO WOULD BE TO REACH THE GOAL THEY HAD SET...  [Does this mean they will not rv until they are done with the bond sales in the us dollar?]   NO THE US DOLLAR WILL BE IN COUNTRY FOR OIL SALES INDEFINITELY...IT REALLY GIVES NO INDICATION OF ANYTHING BUT JUST A TIMELINE OF THE SALE OF THE BONDS AT THIS POINT -- NO ADDITIONAL INFO HAS BEEN RELEASED CONCERNING THEM.

8-31-2015   Intel Guru Delta   THE CBI DID EXTEND THE SELL OF BONDS ANOTHER MONTH, UNTIL THE END OF SEPT!!! SO MY Q TO YOU...IS..... WHY DID THE CBI DO THAT ? [Could it be because the bonds are not selling.] BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!  MY 2ND Q WILL BE WHY NO ONE IS BUYING IT?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says:

Some other Intel Newshounds give their own views on the issue based on the news.

IMO, if Iraq can't get 'er done by Oct 30th, the end of the 1st quarter, then it could be 2016 at the earliest.

Where am I going wrong on this. Your thoughts. Your views. When could we see the RV/RI?

8-31-2015   Intel Guru DELTA   WITH THE CBI GIVING ANOTHER MONTH AT 1095 TO SELL BONDS, SEP IS OUT THE WINDOW, OUR NEXT TARGET WILL BE OCTOBER.

8-31-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   "...the Central Bank of Iraq will extend the sales in nominal bond futures delivery in the currency of the US dollar (bearer) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance to be one of 2015/9/1 and up to 2015/9/30."   SO THE BONDS ARE GOING TO SELL WITH THE DOLLAR BACKING ONLY UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30TH...THE BOND EXTENSION IMO WOULD BE TO REACH THE GOAL THEY HAD SET...  [Does this mean they will not rv until they are done with the bond sales in the us dollar?]   NO THE US DOLLAR WILL BE IN COUNTRY FOR OIL SALES INDEFINITELY...IT REALLY GIVES NO INDICATION OF ANYTHING BUT JUST A TIMELINE OF THE SALE OF THE BONDS AT THIS POINT -- NO ADDITIONAL INFO HAS BEEN RELEASED CONCERNING THEM.

8-31-2015   Intel Guru Delta   THE CBI DID EXTEND THE SELL OF BONDS ANOTHER MONTH, UNTIL THE END OF SEPT!!! SO MY Q TO YOU...IS..... WHY DID THE CBI DO THAT ? [Could it be because the bonds are not selling.] BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!  MY 2ND Q WILL BE WHY NO ONE IS BUYING IT?

Who gives a RATS A.. what B S luigi says.

• Downvote 1

Luigi says:

I'll start by pointing out October has 31 days in it ...

Other than that I'm sure there's oodles of things where you're going wrong ...

Like that hallowe'en night you wanted to be a ...

iamdisapoint.jpg

Well - actually I'm not sure what you wanted to be - but maybe that's why you've blocked October 31st from your memory .

• Upvote 1

I'll start by pointing out October has 31 days in it ...

Other than that I'm sure there's oodles of things where you're going wrong ...

Like that hallowe'en night you wanted to be a ...

iamdisapoint.jpg

Well - actually I'm not sure what you wanted to be - but maybe that's why you've blocked October 31st from your memory .

where did you get a picture from my family album 

• Upvote 2

Pretty easy to see this kid channeling his inner animal [ jury still out on what animal that might be ] . . . he's a very Smart Feller or a Fart Smeller-Granma looks like she would Bite---Hard. 

The old hairy guy appears to be gathering all he can muster, just to stand up. Is that Meth cooking on the stove behind Nature Bunny Boy ??