Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All supporters of Obama's support of Iran sponsored islamic terrorism and nuclear ambitions are hereby given notice that:

Urging support for this unconstitutional capitulation will put your name on the list of those whose alleged loyalty to the USA will be known forever to be false, and your views on all other topics will be viewed with equal doubt and distain.

Actually voting for this deal in Congress will make you a presumptively willing member of the islamic terrorist conspriracy run by Obama's handlers, and that you will be included among those in the current federal administration who will eventually be brought to justice for their acts of treason.  And you had better hope that such prosecution does come to pass, for if it does not it will be prevented only by the nuke detonations resulting from your treachery.

Before you choke yourselves scoffing at this, remember that:

Giving financial support directly or indirectly to terrorists has long been a federal felony, and many are now serving long prisons sentences for doing so.  The Obama deal gives some $150 BILLION to the terrorists.  So, DiFi, Barbs, Nancy, etc., etc., do you really want to spend the rest of your lives after 1/21/17 in Federal Supermax?  I doubt it, but it would be far better than you would actually deserve. 

Remember, you rigged this deal as "NOT a Treaty" so it would take only a one- third favorable vote in both houses to be effective, instead of a two-thirds vote in the Senate.  Too bad for you:  A Treaty's provisions would have overridden the anti-terrorist statutory laws, but this roll of toilet paper you're pushing will not.  The existing laws will apply to you; and your co-conspirators in the DoJ will no longer be there to pervert our laws to the benefit of fellow Democrats and other terrorists and their supporters.

The worst outcome might, however, occur.  A few thousand traitors are safely buried in Supermax dungeons when all the rest of us are wiped out by islamic Nukes.  Then, truly, only the cockroaches will have survived...as they have done for over 300 million years [with apologies to by kindered spirit Christian fundamentalists].  But, this would no doubt be the preferred outcome among your usual supporters at the EPA, Sierra Club, Green Peace, PETA, etc.

Remember:  if you support evil, it WILL come back to bite you in the ass. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I only logged on after all these years to make one comment about that specific line...

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!!! My Name is JamieJames, I am on the list of men who took an oath to protect my country of the US of A from both foreign and DOMESTIC enemies...

My children live here... My wife, my mother!!!

Don't make up your own rules and spill em' out here on a public forum... I like this place, and your opinionated personal piece here, is a spew for a calling to harm my fellow Americans... Buddy, you got another thing coming...

As for Iran, DUDE I OWN IRAQI DINAR, you better freaking believe that I support a FREE IRAN!!! FREE THEIR ECONOMY, FREE IRAQ's!!!

POWER AND ENERGY... it's not about nukes, it's about saving people lives with energy, power for water... WATER, is more important for these folks then oil is to us...

So RELAX, Our Government is made up of WE THE PEOPLE... It'll all work out just fine...

NO WAR, ALL LIVES MATTER, AND IT IS TIME IRAQ... REVALUE!!! 

Thanks for your opinion, JJ.  Here's a (+1) to get you started in the green zone.....trust me on this, it won't last long.   :peace: 

GO RV, the BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Now THIS is what I call a list...

190 Retired Generals, and over 1000 Rabbis Urge NO to Iran Deal

By Faye Higbee

Should the United States say ok to a nuclear deal with Iran? No, according to 190 retired Generals/Admirals who sent an open letter to Congress. The letter urged them to say NO to the Iran Deal in a vote which must take place before September 17. The heavy hitting letter was in response to an August 11, letter in which a mere 40 flag officers urged Congress to say yes to the deal. Will it make a difference?

irandeal.jpg

Letters urging a no vote have outnumbered those for a yes vote regarding the nuclear deal.

No to Iran Deal!

Please read the full letter and impressive list  here

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/read-an-open-letter-from-retired-generals-and-admirals-opposing-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1703/

“What I don’t like about this is, the number one leading radical Islamic group in the world is the Iranians. They are purveyors of radical Islam throughout the region and throughout the world. And we are going to enable them to get nuclear weapons. Why would we do that?” Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney

The letter was initiated by Retired Admiral Leon A. (Bud) Edney, who said the letter from the 40 flag officers  was “weak.” So he started an email campaign that resulted in 190 signatures. He also doesn’t think it will make any impact on Congress.

The letter wars...

Two different groups of rabbis also sent a letters to Congress – the first group, a 340 person group of liberal rabbis from Israel, urged a yes vote. The next letter, with 1,114 rabbis from America urged a ‘no’ vote. The American rabbis are set to march on Washington as soon as Congress comes back from recess.

“The Iranian regime denies basic human rights to its citizens, publicly calls for America’s downfall and Israel’s annihilation, and openly denies the Holocaust. This dangerous regime—the leading state sponsor of terrorism—could now be given the financial freedom to sow even more violence throughout the world…” Excerpt from the American rabbis letter saying no to Iran Deal

Whether any of these letters will shake the Congress into voting against the deal or not is problematical. But at least we realize that there are 190 retired flag officers who still have some common sense. We may need those warriors one day very soon.

• Upvote 7

Hey JJ and Shabs, maybe you should read it again.  The Nuke part of the deal is merely a political insanity based on dilusional thinking with zero connection to reality.  Significant chance that it will lead to (validly?) paranoid actions that could destroy the world as we know it.  But probably just stupid, and not outright illegal.

Releasing the $150 BILLION of impound assets to the leading terroists in the world is beyond any doubt a violation of US (not my personal "made up") laws.  There are people serving long prison sentence for giving comparatively trivial amounts to innocent sounding front organizations for terrorist groups.  This obama-desired  violation of US statutory law however, could be superceded by a regular international Treaty, if it were duly ratified by a super-majority of the US Senate.  Since the wanna be supporters of terrorists infesting the current administration knew that they could not get this POS deal thru the Senate, they have evaded the provisions and intent of the US Constitution by calling it just a little executive agreement, which can be overridden only by a bill passed by both houses but subject to veto, which can be overridden only by supermajority of both houses of Congress after a persidential veto.  Thus, a Senate vote of 66-34 to override the veto will allow this little executive agreement to go into effect.  BUT, it nvertheless is not a treaty, it will not supercede US law, and there has been no move to repeal the US Statutes proscribing aid to terrorists.  So, except perhaps to Justice Roberts, the plain language black letter law defines what is about to be a clear violation of those criminal statutes by Obama and Kerry, and their minions.

The candidate who can convince me that he will bring such criminal charges in 2017 will get my vote - cause yes, I am a citizen, a former Army Captain in Viet Nam, and virtually every male forebear of mine, and my only son and grandson, served in some branch of the military in wartime; three dead in WWI, two wounded in WWII, one wounded in Korea, and very lucky since then. All of us received some sort of official attaboy along the way.  The survivors all got out after we did our bits.  All left great schools and/or really good jobs to go do our bits, and the only one drafted was an uncle who was in the top ten picks from the fish bowl on the day in 1940 when FDR brought back the draft before WWII.  He stayed in and made the history books in the battle of Midway.  Stepdad was a Navy Hellcat pilot off multiple carriers all over the Pacific.  So take your mindless, self-rightous jingoism and put it where the sun don't shine!

• Upvote 2

Hey JJ and Shabs, maybe you should read it again.  The Nuke part of the deal is merely a political insanity based on dilussional thinking with zero connection to reality.  But probably not outright illegal.

Releasing the $150 BILLION of impound assets to the leading terroists in the world is beyond any doubt a violation of US (not my personal "made up") rules.  This violation of US statutory law however, could be superceded by a regular internation Treaty if duly ratified by a super-majority of the US Senate.  Since the wanna be supporters of terrorists infesting the current administration knew that they could not get this POS deal thru the Senate, the have evaded the provisions and intent of the US Constitution by calling it just a little executive agreement, which can be overridden only by a bill passed by both houses but subject to veto, which can be overridden only by supermajority of both houses of Congress after a persidential veto.  Thus, a Senate vote of 66-34 to override the veto will allow this little executive agreement to go into effect.  BUT, it nvertheless is not a treaty, and there has been no move to repeal the US Statutes proscribing aid to terrorists.  So, except perhaps to Justice Roberts, the plain language black letter law defines a clear violation of those criminal statutes by Obama and Kerry, and their minions.

The candidate who can convince me that he will bring such criminal charges in 2017 will get my vote - cause yes, I am a citizen, a former Army Captain in Viet Nam, and virtually every male forebear of mine, and my only son and grandson, served in some branch of the military in war; three dead in WWI, two wounded in WWII, one wounded in Korea, and very lucky since then. All of us received some sort of official attaboy along the way.  Got out after we did our bits.  Lefts great schools and really good jobs to go do our bits, and the only one drafted was an uncle who was in the top ten picks when FDR brought back the draft before WWII.  He stayed in and made the history books in the battle of Midway.  So take your midless jingoism and put it where the sun don't shine!

I highly salute your heritage Sir ! As with my family in every war since the American Revolution, we are Americans, we know right from wrong! Our families have paid a great price for our freedoms ! When it comes to nukes I hope and pray that cooler heads prevail. It was a great pleasure to read a real Americans post ! I salute your family and their sacrifices. Thank you !
  • Upvote 3

The real traitors to the US are the ones willing to send their sons and daughters off to fight yet another war for rothschildistan and international bankers, not those looking for peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

WHN, 440 rabbis support the deal:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/03/440-rabbis-urge-congress-support-iran-nuclear-deal.html

And dozens of retired generals and admirals do as well:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/generals-admirals-letter-support/2015/08/11/id/669672/

So WHN, when Rothschildistan forces us into a war with Iran, will you be boots on the ground or just another mindless neocon planted in front of the idot box watching Faux News?

• Downvote 1

When is everyone going to realize that this government is a runaway train, none of these clowns will be held accountable for their actions. There are no rules or laws that will stop this. And who ever becomes president won't touch it either. Everyone signing on to this is getting a big payday by the administration for their support. Let's face it the Democrats are smarter than the Republicans.

Just accept it, and all the crying and threats mean nothing to them. For the next president will just wave their magic wand and give them all amnesty . That's how all this works.

so don't get your blood pressure up. Time to get out !

just saying.

WHN, 440 rabbis support the deal:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/03/440-rabbis-urge-congress-support-iran-nuclear-deal.html

And dozens of retired generals and admirals do as well:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/generals-admirals-letter-support/2015/08/11/id/669672/

So WHN, when Rothschildistan forces us into a war with Iran, will you be boots on the ground or just another mindless neocon planted in front of the idot box watching Faux News?

Hey Flatdawg… Petulant as ever, I see!  ;)

Considering that the Iranian leaders and the entire obama regime are committed liars and degenerates, I view them with equal disdain.  This ‘deal’ isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.  Its WEAK diplomacy bound for HARD tyranny… but you know that.

Ever the optimist, I look forward to the inevitable day when EVIL + DESPOTISM = Swift but Painful Justice!  :lol:

By the Way, Americans Now Oppose Obama's Iran Deal By 30-Point Margin

By Guy Benson

Just a friendly reminder on Obama's big day that the White House and its enablers couldn't care less about what the American people, or a majority of their representatives, think.  And hey, what's not to like? Quite a lot, actually, as we've chronicled week after week. This is a terrible deal, and the American people know it. They were very much open to the prospect a better deal, but they've rejected the reckless mess negotiated by Team Smart Power.

21080797021_3419ecc7f6.jpg

Read More… http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2015/09/02/poll-public-now-opposes-iran-deal-by-30point-margin-n2046771

Oh, but wait… there’s more!

Survey: 66 Percent Of The National Security Community Reject Iran Deal

By Matt Vespa

To piggyback off Guy's post showing that Americans overwhelmingly oppose Obama’s Iran deal, a new survey conducted by Government Business Council and Defense One shows that 66 percent of the national security community also opposes the agreement. Additionally, the national security publication also found that almost an equal number–62 percent–feel that the country would be better off rejecting the deal:

15.png

Read More…  http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/09/02/survey-66-percent-of-the-national-security-community-reject-iran-deal-n2047204

• Upvote 3

OK, I've rethought this whole topic.  Giving Nuke weapon rights plus $150+ BILLION to the world's number one terrorist is just a small inconvenience when one realizes that it must happen in order to solve what Obummer says is the # 1 threat to the security of the US: 

GLOBAL WARMING!

The nuclear winter that Iran will soon induce will completely resolve this existential threat to the.

I hope this inconvenient truth does not impinge upon Obummer's one true mission:  his legacy as the modern Saladin of Islam.  

• Upvote 1