Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free Energy just Copper Wire and Magnets and Some Glue

Peace

Tesla was a fascinating guy, absolutely found how everyone could

have free energy, it is all around us...but JP Morgan had another plan...

it consisted of copper wire and using it to deliver electricity controlled

by the money boys...Morgan was Tesla's financier, and pulled the plug

on the money when Tesla told him about the "free" energy. Morgan

would have none of it...because he controlled the means and plan

of delivery for the energy that should have been free.

When Tesla died, he was broke and his technology stolen by the ususal gov.

suspects at the time some of it being used against the very people Tesla

tried to help. Sad how these things unfold.

thanks Peace

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5

good stuff Jim.  rumor has it that tesla's accountant was none other than prescot bush.  the same bush who had served a cause in the introduction of "doing business with the enemy act".  truly amazing how some families tend to have a hold on this country.  

Adolf-Hitler---Prescott-Bush.jpg

Not saying it's a fake.....just seems odd whoever that guy on the right is, would be sporting a suit from the 1890's in this picture.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

Broken silicone breast implants poison tens of women a year.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

you know i remember a young girl in the news a few years ago dying over breast implants cuz they busted. she was also 17 which meant parental consent...so yeah very sad. :blush:

***///

What could that thing support... like a light bulb or sumthin'...?  Groovy!  :twothumbs:

Maybe a small fan on a hot day?  Cool !  B)

We love Free Stuff !  :tiphat:

yea the fact that we know copper and magnets produce energy is awesome, i have seen a lot of videos where guys pull apart there washers to use the turny thing as a stator and rewire it to make free energy so there is def something to it. :) 

Tesla was a fascinating guy, absolutely found how everyone could

have free energy, it is all around us...but JP Morgan had another plan...

it consisted of copper wire and using it to deliver electricity controlled

by the money boys...Morgan was Tesla's financier, and pulled the plug

on the money when Tesla told him about the "free" energy. Morgan

would have none of it...because he controlled the means and plan

of delivery for the energy that should have been free.

When Tesla died, he was broke and his technology stolen by the ususal gov.

suspects at the time some of it being used against the very people Tesla

tried to help. Sad how these things unfold.

thanks Peace

thank you :D  and you are welcome 

Broken silicone breast implants poison tens of women a year.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Your point? No one forced them to put silicone in to their bodies....

Thanks Peace, gonna give this a shot when I have some spare time...ya never know, as so much technology has been suppressed by the elite, and I agree Tesla was a genius and got royally screwed by the oligarchs.

• Upvote 2

Your point? No one forced them to put silicone in to their bodies....

Thanks Peace, gonna give this a shot when I have some spare time...ya never know, as so much technology has been suppressed by the elite, and I agree Tesla was a genius and got royally screwed by the oligarchs.

Me too, im just missing magnets ;) Im with you i know there is stuff out there and for me, i have seen so many vids, but some of the guys want to make money (i don't blame them) so they keep certain elements out of the descriptions but to know that the possiblility exists is awesome. Don't throw away your washer or ceiling fans or crockpots or anything mechanical or electrical cuz those parts are USEFUL! and if you see someone throwing out "junk" grab it.  My biggest issue is teaching myself , it takes time and perseverance. But i know we will achieve what we set out to do...

In time. Many blessings to the free energy movement!  :D

Not saying it's a fake.....just seems odd whoever that guy on the right is, would be sporting a suit from the 1890's in this picture.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

you might be on to something there, notice the shadows on the faces, where is the light positioned... interesting :)

Me too, im just missing magnets ;) Im with you i know there is stuff out there and for me, i have seen so many vids, but some of the guys want to make money (i don't blame them) so they keep certain elements out of the descriptions but to know that the possiblility exists is awesome. Don't throw away your washer or ceiling fans or crockpots or anything mechanical or electrical cuz those parts are USEFUL! and if you see someone throwing out "junk" grab it.  My biggest issue is teaching myself , it takes time and perseverance. But i know we will achieve what we set out to do...

In time. Many blessings to the free energy movement!  :D

you might be on to something there, notice the shadows on the faces, where is the light positioned... interesting :)

The magnet used in the video is from a computer hard drive.

Open an old hard drive to recover the magnets.

You will be surprised at just how strong these types of magnets are!

:twocents:

• Upvote 3