Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Larry, the Cable Guy"

moose 57

Direct Quote from "Larry, the Cable Guy"

THIS CABLE GUY HUMOR IS FUNNY
 BUT UNFORTUNATELY, ITS TRUE!   

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in our country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida.  Not me -- I concentrate on solutions for the problems -- it's a win-win situation. 

* Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border. 

* Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levees. 

* Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border. 

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today? 

Think about this: 

1. Cows 

2. The Constitution 

3. The Ten Commandments  

COWS 

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow. 

THE CONSTITUTION 

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq ... why don't we just give them ours? 

It was written by a lot of really smart guys, 

it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.  

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS 

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this -- 

you cannot post

'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 

'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 

'Thou Shall Not Lie' 

in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians, it creates a hostile work environment. 

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 5

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS 
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this -- 
you cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 
'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 
'Thou Shall Not Lie' 
in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians, it creates a hostile work environment. 

End Quote

This I agree with... Valid also in my Country and all over the world.

When bad is good and good is bad that is what we are seeing ! Isaiah 5:20. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; who substitutes darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter ! Most people are too far gone to even get this , Heaven will not be overcrowded my friends but it will be by reservation only, have you reserved your seats today ?

Edited by Texstorm

Gut twist...

I feel kile that Indian crying again!

Thanks Moose 57.

***///

You mean Chief Iron Eyes in that 'Don' Pollute' ad...?  :mellow:

That was SO sad !  :(   

Like you could see into his heart how he felt about US destroying his People's Great Nation...

BTW:   Chief Iron Eyes was an Italian-American from Louisiana, not a Native American Indian. 

He got some acting gigs playing Indians so, once type-cast, he changed his name and the rest is History !

But he fell in love with The American Indians and their culture and was very respectful and they 'adopted' him!   :wave:  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

You mean Chief Iron Eyes in that 'Don' Pollute' ad...?  :mellow:

That was SO sad !  :(   

Like you could see into his heart how he felt about US destroying his People's Great Nation...

BTW:   Chief Iron Eyes was an Italian-American from Louisiana, not a Native American Indian. 

He got some acting gigs playing Indians so, once type-cast, he changed his name and the rest is History !

But he fell in love with The American Indians and their culture and was very respectful and they 'adopted' him!   :wave:  ;)

Good to know. I feel like him.....

Good to know. I feel like him.....

***///

We do, too !  He was AWESOME !

Wonderful story about him on an episode of "American Pickers" recently (this past week?). :twothumbs:

Mike & Frank from Antique Archaeology did very right by him/in his memory on that episode!

It may still be showing in the tv lineup this week, or perhaps

maybe you can find it on line and watch it, it was SO interesting !  :tiphat: