Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tonight?

Luigi1

If FOREX Breaks...

27 Aug 2015...Iko Ward... 

We won’t need another red market day for the RV. Like our own twitter campaign, those that needed to hear got it loud and clear.

But don’t discount the downturn and correction. I am not a financial adviser, but you won’t see me putting money into the market till next spring.

There are lots of other opportunities. Ask your professional.

If Forex breaks its present pattern on Dinar and dips below 1110 we are seriously on our way. It won’t show the actual rate but will indicate a major rate change. Only the CBI can post the true rate… right now it’s at 1120.6 and the best today was 1115.4

[Let’s hope Forex dips below 1110 yeah.]

Oh, let us wait patiently for Forex to rock our little world this evening. Later folks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

If FOREX Breaks...

27 Aug 2015...Iko Ward... 

We won’t need another red market day for the RV. Like our own twitter campaign, those that needed to hear got it loud and clear.

But don’t discount the downturn and correction. I am not a financial adviser, but you won’t see me putting money into the market till next spring.

There are lots of other opportunities. Ask your professional.

If Forex breaks its present pattern on Dinar and dips below 1110 we are seriously on our way. It won’t show the actual rate but will indicate a major rate change. Only the CBI can post the true rate… right now it’s at 1120.6 and the best today was 1115.4

[Let’s hope Forex dips below 1110 yeah.]

Oh, let us wait patiently for Forex to rock our little world this evening. Later folks

such lies.

All anyone would have to do is go to cbi.iq and look at close of business yesterday and see the market rate closed at 1215, which unfortunately was up from the 2 previous days of 1210. Iraq's market is closed on Friday and Saturday and re opens again on Sunday, so nothing happens tonight or tomorrow night. The program rate is still 1166 and that hasn't changed for a few years.

Luigi,

Since you are such a big fan of Tony TNT, did you see the article yesterday about the member who attempted suicide over the RV?  His wife found hi in the bathtub with slit wrists and fortunately got him to the hospital in time. There are a lot of fragile people barely hanging on who believe Tony. 

• Upvote 3

easy, I hear ya !  I don't believe  95% of the crap posted.  I celebrate every Friday ! Pay day, weekend off, beer, Spice channel, beacon grease !.....................whooo hooo !  Because Mondays come way too fast.

Enjoy the weekend all !

Edited by Man_Kind

such lies.

All anyone would have to do is go to cbi.iq and look at close of business yesterday and see the market rate closed at 1215, which unfortunately was up from the 2 previous days of 1210. Iraq's market is closed on Friday and Saturday and re opens again on Sunday, so nothing happens tonight or tomorrow night. The program rate is still 1166 and that hasn't changed for a few years.

Luigi,

Since you are such a big fan of Tony TNT, did you see the article yesterday about the member who attempted suicide over the RV?  His wife found hi in the bathtub with slit wrists and fortunately got him to the hospital in time. There are a lot of fragile people barely hanging on who believe Tony. 

Lets be real here, We know Tony is ful of crap but if someone tried to commit suicide over this not happening than their were deeper issues and they are using the dinar Rv as a crutch.  Its sad someone has to go this route to hurt themselves but blaming it on gurus is not logical we are all responsible for our lives and choices we make.

• Upvote 6

Lets be real here, We know Tony is ful of crap but if someone tried to commit suicide over this not happening than their were deeper issues and they are using the dinar Rv as a crutch.  Its sad someone has to go this route to hurt themselves but blaming it on gurus is not logical we are all responsible for our lives and choices we make.

Agreed Easy - Very well put - Many are going through hard times and to put all your trust in this investment is not smart - I hate for anyone to commit suicide over anything but like you said it must has been bigger issues going on other than dinar not RVing yet. 

• Upvote 3

Agreed

Lets be real here, We know Tony is ful of crap but if someone tried to commit suicide over this not happening than their were deeper issues and they are using the dinar Rv as a crutch. Its sad someone has to go this route to hurt themselves but blaming it on gurus is not logical we are all responsible for our lives and choices we make.

I agree with you both....yes we all are responsible for our own actions.....BUT..... when a person who is suffering from mental illness or decreased intelligence hears someone like TNT constantly tell them that "the global currencies are all going to reset" or " the IQD is going to RV today", they do not have the capacity to differentiate between what is real or fiction.

SO, TNT is actually directly responsible for whatever harm his words have done to these people.

It's tough to understand the full impact of the harm that his lies are causing because those of us who are sane know he's full of shiite.

• Upvote 2