Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF Is In Foreign Currency Training?

Luigi1

27 Aug 2015...Intel Newshound Energysparkles...

WENT TO WELLS FARGO TODAY FOR BUSINESS I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF AND TALKED TO THE BANKER AND ASKED IF THIS BRANCH CAN EXCHANGE FOREIGN CURRENCY. SHE SAID YES BUT NOT ON CHANGE ONLY BILLS. I ASKED WHO WOULD I SEE ABOUT THAT. SHE THEN STATED THAT THE PERSON OVER THAT IS IN A TRAINING CLASS TODAY AND WILL BE BACK IN THURSDAY.

I SAID REALLY WHY WOULD SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THAT HAVE TO BE TRAINED AND SHE SAID BECAUSE THERE WAS SOME NEW CHANGES HAPPENING AND SHE WILL BE COMING BACK AND TEACHING EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BRANCH.

THEN I ASKED WHY WOULD EVERYONE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EXCHANGE FOREIGN CURRENCY. SHE UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE MY BE A LOT OF PEOPLE COMING IN WITH DIFFERENT CURRENCIES SOON IS ALL SHE KNEW….LOLOL DO WE KNOW WHY……LOL LOL.

I WAS JUST SO HAPPY TO HEAR SOMETHING GREAT FROM WELLS FARGO TODAY I HAD TO SHARE.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The headline for this bank story is "wf is foreign currency training?" Duh not every bank employee has been working all there life at the banks.....new hires and such need to be trained....I think these people recycle this crap every 3 months and put someone elses name to it!

Edited by jobug38

If people only knew how the banking system works.   :rolleyes: 

There is no such thing as "foreign currency training".   :shakehead: 

There is usually only a couple of people in the branch that actually know how to do this.   :wacko:  :blink:  It's not that they're not trained to do it.  

It's that they rarely do it and they forget how to and need assistance from the head teller to accomplish these transactions.  :violin:

Excuses ,excuses for a bank story............ :bs: .......... :facepalm3:

Training Day this.   :eyebrows: 

tumblr_lxidj3U5vG1r8cvzdo1_400.gif

GO RV, then BV

Now this is a good bank story.......... :bravo:

• Upvote 2