Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 220 deputies

yota691

Amazing, it looks like I might get my wish after all.

We ARE worthy!

We ARE receiving!

We ARE being blessed!

:tiphat::cigar:

Amazing, it looks like I might get my wish after all.

We ARE worthy!

We ARE receiving!

We ARE being blessed!

:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

:cigar:

(OOPS, oh well. It is worth Emphasizing.)

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 1

yoda is that the deBaathafication law? And if it is wasn't that supposed to be very important?

It looks like it..which falls back on the issue they had with the amnesty law... and GM LGD and DV

thank you both for this, very insightful!

Edited by newbieDA

Good morning Yota,

Thanks again for all the articles you find and post here. Tireless worker!

One question if I may ask?  

At the bottom of your posts you have the signature "Where did this come from?"    What does that mean? 

Abadi: the necessity of activating the principle of "Where did you get this." 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206195-abadi-the-necessity-of-activating-the-principle-of-where-did-you-get-this/#ixzz3k2pOBQY0

• Upvote 2

God just blessed me with a new job this morning! Great salary, gas card, company car! I fly to Chicago Monday for training... Wouldn't that be something if this popped in the next week? "Good morning sir, just wanted to let you know that I am putting in my 2 weeks notice." "Well you haven't even been here a week!!" "Yes I know, but this job sucks so I need to go retire now!" If only......

• Upvote 5

Jaygo,

Are you SURE you would QUIT right away? Give the new job some time to work out!

:shrug:

No way I would quit right now!! I cash a little in to pay off some bills, buy my wife a new car and let it ride. I would buy myself a car, but well I am getting a company car so I wait on that a while.

• Upvote 1

Yota I promsie ya, drinks will be had indeed in celebration and gratitude for all of your tirelessly efforts for what you do here for us at DV.  Hope to meet you and everyone else at the end of this wild ride!

Thank you very much and blessings!  :twothumbs:

well i sure hope i get drinks, you will be able to afford for all

i pray and hope

• Upvote 1

Expert: intersects the legislation and the decisions of austerity

8/30/2015 0:00 

Parties Law granted annual subsidies from the state 
 BAGHDAD - morning on gesture 
although welcoming the parliamentary and political, passage of the law of parties, but the law experts say the move «onerous to the shoulders of the general budget», especially after committing paragraph 42 of the law, the government has to pay annual amounts for all public parties in Iraq. 
The House of Representatives, had voted on the law of parties last Thursday, a move that met with political and popular widely welcomed Wade pass that law, which will serve as an officer for the work of all parties. 
MP for the province of Karbala, Aqil Fahem al-Zubaidi, he said: «political parties law is a leap positive political reality in Iraq, particularly it contains 69 articles regulating various aspects of party activity». 
And the MP, in his speech for »morning» that the law is a real opportunity for the Iraqi government in order to walk the professional direction, away from the hegemony and domination parties and control of the State administration. 
did not stray too far, MP Ferdous al-Awadi, from the previous opinion, while the voting process went back to the law of parties as a «first step in building a state of institutions and put Iraq on the right track». 
 She MP »Sabah» that the law saw the postponement and Tsoeva great because of fear of a lot of parties to go by approving and fear on their own interests and strictly from derived funding revealed to her, noting that «the law is passed in its current form would send a message reassurance to the Iraqi voters and gives the electoral democratic process more transparency, clarity and makes the parties under the umbrella of law and control of public opinion». 
Turn , expressed MP Riad Ghraib, welcomed the achievement Parliamentary of passage of the law of parties, which confirmed that he represents «the first step to install the foundations of democracy». 
He MP in his speech for »morning» that the law will play a vital role in establishing the concepts of transparency, especially that he will show the final unveiled a «political capital and the subordination of parties.» 
He added strange, that the political parties will be in front of a big responsibility and will not fall into the mistakes, because the law will reveal any violation of the terms of external support and money laundering, explaining that the General Directorate of private belonging to the Independent Commission for Elections will take on themselves to law enforcement. For her part, MP wean Alkrtani, »Sabah»: The law contains strict provisions to limit the illegal practices of some parties, and put sanctions on them, especially in relation to external financing and the exploitation of national resources. 
In parallel, sees legal expert Tareq Harb, that the adoption of the law of parties, in spite of positivity, however, intersect and decisions austerity prime minister. 
He said the war in a press statement, that «the House of Representatives voted on the new political parties law, which obliges the State in accordance with Article 42 of it to grant political parties receive an annual salary he called the law« state subsidies Finance »adding that« the law enjoined the Ministry of Finance to secure the delivery of this money to the political parties ». 
The« also decided well as Article 33 of this Law, which identified political party financing sources and promised subsidies from the state budget of the sources of party funding ».