Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Air Force Member

Artitech

I'm So proud of the U.S. Air Force Member that risk his life, To take down a muslim subversive, that was trying to kill innocent people ridin on a train in Europe, this week! This man deserves several medals for his actions. It is my hope, that all members and veterans of the armed services of the U.S. will react with this kind of bravery, against these muslim subversives, that are at war with all Christians and Jewish people! All the men that were involved in this take down, are hero's in my book. I don't know that I could be successful  in fist fight like this young man was , but I would damn sure try! Again this man deserves a hero's welcome, when he returns to the U.S. and the thanks from a grateful Nation for his service and actions! For me it was an Honor and privilege to been able to serve in the United States Air Force, I got to be around and meet a lot of very brave men and women while I was in the Air Force! I would do it all over again if I could relive my life! Sean, you are a hero and Thank you from this ole Air Force vet!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

***///

His name is Airman SPENCER STONE.... does anyone know what State he's from?  

Maybe they'll give him a big hero's welcome, 'cause we know hobummer won't.  <_<

hobummer will probably make sure his radical islamist terrorist pals he has here in our Republic get the Airman's family's address.... <_<

• Upvote 3

***///

His name is Airman SPENCER STONE.... does anyone know what State he's from?  

Maybe they'll give him a big hero's welcome, 'cause we know hobummer won't.  <_<

hobummer will probably make sure his radical islamist terrorist pals he has here in our Republic get the Airman's family's address.... <_<

I saw today on TV News that he was able to leave the hospital....That's good.. I'm happy for him and the others.

Today or tomorrow they'll be received by President Hollande

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

There were three young Americans who were friends who together took him down and subdued the terrorist. Sean tackled him when the gun jammed and the other two dealt with him while Sean kept him in a choke-hold. Thank God for their courage and quick response. May he bless them for the lives they saved. 

Ron (USAF Retired)  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2