Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Sources...Ray Ren...Banks in Iraq are open on a holy day.

Luigi1

21 Aug 2015...Guru Intel Ray Ren...

TNN Tony...

This could be a really short call.

I will let you talk about what you want.

Everyone is still waiting.

They are still on stand by at the banks...ready to start at 8PM EST last night.

It could be today, anytime over this weekend.

All the laws have been passed, the agreement have been done.

It could happen at any moment.

More laws were passed in Parliament last night.

Everything has been done or it wouldnt have been on stand by for over a month now.

The banks in Iraq are scheduled to be open today, Friday, just in case this gets announced.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

***///

wow.... this sounds SO old school blue couch<_<  Talk about a flashback !  :facepalm3:

As though somebody picked through his years-old trash and pulled out all those old alarmist posts.

Right you are, ARTITECH... this fool ToeNailTony is up to his same old gas-bag spewing.

Wet thought the feds shut this jackass up... ?  <_< 

Guess he thinks everyday is RV Ground Hog Day in his feeble mind !

• Upvote 1

Why do you people waste your time coming here?  All you need is the currency exchange app and look at it now and then and forget the BS in here. Also the Guru's will not have anyone to lay their BS on.  I check in every once in a while for a good laugh.  These Guru's are like Politicians who believe people are dumb enough to believe any crap that comes out of their mouth.  If you pay attention to politics over the years you'll understand that when election time rolls around like now all of these politicians stand up and say they have the answer to fix our problems and they have been doing that for how many years and have you ever seen any real change?  It just amazes me that the press gives so much attention and importance to so much hype and BS!  But what amazes me more is that people continue to be so dumb as to eat it up!!!  Just look at the current political morass.  Again the politicians are passing out the what ever BS will scare people and say don't worry I can fix it.  And I ask you has it ever been fixed???  Hell no!!!  The billionaire who finance these politicians stay rich and we just get by.

Why do you people waste your time coming here?  All you need is the currency exchange app and look at it now and then and forget the BS in here. Also the Guru's will not have anyone to lay their BS on.  I check in every once in a while for a good laugh.  These Guru's are like Politicians who believe people are dumb enough to believe any crap that comes out of their mouth.  If you pay attention to politics over the years you'll understand that when election time rolls around like now all of these politicians stand up and say they have the answer to fix our problems and they have been doing that for how many years and have you ever seen any real change?  It just amazes me that the press gives so much attention and importance to so much hype and BS!  But what amazes me more is that people continue to be so dumb as to eat it up!!!  Just look at the current political morass.  Again the politicians are passing out the what ever BS will scare people and say don't worry I can fix it.  And I ask you has it ever been fixed???  Hell no!!!  The billionaire who finance these politicians stay rich and we just get by.

Why did YOU come here smartass!

• Upvote 3

Sorry you are so frustrated that you have to attack others who come here to chat, to socialize, and to learn from other like-minded people. We aren't standing in line for the RV. We are talking to each other like civilized people. Sorry you are so frustrated that you had to lash out, since it really doesn't bother us. We all understand your frustration. But you need to learn to cope with it better. All of us have learned to do that, and you would be better off if you could learn it, too.

• Upvote 4

Sorry you are so frustrated that you have to attack others who come here to chat, to socialize, and to learn from other like-minded people. We aren't standing in line for the RV. We are talking to each other like civilized people. Sorry you are so frustrated that you had to lash out, since it really doesn't bother us. We all understand your frustration. But you need to learn to cope with it better. All of us have learned to do that, and you would be better off if you could learn it, too.

Francie, you handled it better, kudos to you!

• Upvote 2