Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the list of reforms carried out by al-Abadi?

yota691

J p

Twilight News / new Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Thursday reaffirmed his government's move to implement the reforms package, and it will include all aspects of the state and society in the country.

This came in an opening speech during his first workshop on the road to the implementation of economic reforms in Iraq under the slogan (activated lending project for the sectors of industry, agriculture, housing) which was held under the auspices of the Abadi Zora hall in the Al-Rasheed Hotel in Baghdad procedures.

Ebadi said in that word, "The reforms will not stop and must include all aspects of the state and society," adding that "there may be political quotas to turn into obsession, and this is at the heart of what we do from the reforms."

He noted that the project loans will be granted an opportunity to support the youth and productive projects in industry, agriculture, housing.

He pointed out that the decisions Abadi reform hit close to me, and this is the most difficult part in the reform because the official is seen in the public interest and is keen on the progress of the reforms without considering the satisfaction and Zaal other.

Good morning Master Yota, and DV.

Praying for everyone that today you all will be blessed.

GM LGD and all of you at DV ! Yota just keeps blowing us away! In my opinion Abadi has accomplished a miracle! I see it , you see it and I hope that the whole world can see it ! I'm certain that God's plan will be known. I found this scripture this morning and it is so profound that I felt compelled to share it with you. Jeremiah 29:11-14. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will here you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all of your heart. I will be found by you declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring back to the place from which I sent you into exile.
  • Upvote 1

GM LGD and all of you at DV ! Yota just keeps blowing us away! In my opinion Abadi has accomplished a miracle! I see it , you see it and I hope that the whole world can see it ! I'm certain that God's plan will be known. I found this scripture this morning and it is so profound that I felt compelled to share it with you. Jeremiah 29:11-14. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will here you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all of your heart. I will be found by you declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

An awesome scripture, and so very relevant to the current state

Of affairs. Thanks Bro.

Information Office of Ebadi announce the details of the decision to exempt 123 Undersecretary of the Ministry and General Manager
ebadi88-487x300.jpg

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -10 September / September: the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced Thursday, to exempt 123 Undersecretary of the Ministry and General Manager details.

The office said in a statement, "Based on the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, in the center of administrative reform and private measures limbering and including raising the efficiency of the performance of state institutions, Mr. Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi decided hundred and twenty-three exemption Undersecretary of the Ministry and General Manager. "

The statement added, "There is a list of other exemptions will be issued later, knowing that a large portion of the sites have been canceled, and the exemption of general managers, which either have not been canceled Vtm exempt general manager of incompetence and replaced without him."

As for the (123) and Deputy Minister and Director-General who have been exempted, the numbers are broken down by the ministry, as follows:

Ministry of Health (3 Agents) and (10 general managers).

The Ministry of Commerce (1 agent) and (8 general managers).

The Ministry of Transport (2 agents) and (6 general managers).

Ministry of Agriculture (4 two managers).

The Ministry of Culture (3 two-managers).

Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities (1 head body) and (2 two managers).

The Ministry of Displacement and Migration (2 agents) and (1 year) Manager.

The Ministry of Housing and Construction (1 general manager)

The Ministry of Oil (2 managers of two years).

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (1 year) Manager.

The Ministry of Communications (2 advisers).

The Ministry of Electricity (8 general managers).

The Ministry of Education (3 years managers).

Ministry of Industry and Minerals (34 general managers).

The Ministry of Finance (4 two managers).

The Ministry of Justice (2 managers of two years).

Ministry of Youth (5 managers of two years).

The Ministry of Municipalities (1 year) Manager.

Ministry of Water Resources (8 general managers).

The Ministry of Environment (1 year) Manager.

Intelligence Service (1 year) Manager.

Hajj body (1 agent) and (1 Director General).

Baghdad Secretariat (1 agent) and (4 managers two years).

Ended (1)

Abadi reveals his intention to launch other reform packages

2015-Sep-11-55f2a3f2b5d9c.jpg

News Source:Ali Abd al-Salman

September 11, 2015 12:50

Readers Number:0

Detection Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, of its intention to launch other packages of reforms Aovernmah.onql a statement his office, for Abadi during his meeting with members of the Council of Salahuddin province, in the presence of the governor, said "We are working efforts of our heroes in order to filter the province of terrorists, and that do not offer their regions at risk again through the activation of the intelligence effort in, "he said, adding that" Salahuddin province, a good example and role model through the return of the population to their areas after liberation from gangs Daash terrorist. 

"He pointed to" the need that political differences do not affect the province and be efforts are unified in this framework, "pointing out that" continuous reforms and there are packages reformist other and that these reforms are not against one.
"He stressed Abadi" the need not to bring the citizen political conflicts because the citizen of his priorities to provide security and services necessary for living and needs, "explaining that" the misuse of powers is not of our approach and that the charge must be for all Iraqis. 
"The prime minister Haider al-Abadi launched a package of reforms which the President and the Vice-Minister and threw merged ministries and other ministries amid continued demonstrations to demand real reforms

11-9-201501.jpg
Abadi is launching a new reform package

Author: Publisheron:

September 11, 2015

In: PoliticsViews: 44 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Salahuddin province, a good example and role model through the return of the population to their areas after liberation from gangs Daash terrorist. 
He Abadi, during a meeting with members of the Board of the province of Salah al-Din in the presence of the governor we "We are working efforts of our heroes in order to filter the province of terrorists and do not offer their areas at risk again through the activation of the intelligence effort in which" referring to the need for "political differences do not affect the province and be unified efforts in this regard." 
He noted that continuous reforms and there. " packages reformist other and that these reforms are not against one, "stressing" the need not to bring the citizen political conflicts because the citizen of his priorities to provide security and services necessary for living and needs. 
"He said the poor" the use of the powers is not our approach and that the charge must be for all Iraqis. "

Ministry of Agriculture: Abadi leave the choice of the general managers of the Ministry of change

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) -, Ministry of Agriculture confirmed on Friday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi leave the selection of new directors instead of two managers who have been issued a decision referring them to retirement, pointing out that it is hoped that the ministry receive next week list the names of managers who will change them.

He said Undersecretary Ghazi slave's (IMN) "The ministry has not received so far two managers who will change them names, pointing out that it is hoped that the names are sent by the Council of Ministers in the next few days."

Information Office of the Prime Minister's Office said yesterday, that "Based on the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in the center of administrative reform and private measures limbering and including raising the efficiency of the performance of state institutions, the Abadi decided hundred and twenty-three, Deputy Minister and Director General of exemption ".

He said, "Abadi left to the Ministry of selecting new directors instead of managers sacked, and said the ministry will select new directors for quotas away from partisan and factional."

And that "will be selected through efficiency, integrity and work experience to manage those positions that have been changed."

The Tedo parliamentary finance committee last month, that the Commission Majaburh to introduce strict procedures for all the budgets of state institutions in the budget of 2016.

• Upvote 1

%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8

Parliamentary Economic coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to determine the proportion of the deficit in the budget of 2016

September 11, 2015

In: economyViews: 13 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib said that to its past to determine the proportion of financial Agr to balance in 2015 in coordination with the Ministry of Finance, indicating that the latter has not been decided apical expected the country's fiscal revenue.

She said Najib's (IMN) "We expect that with the budget in 2016 fiscal deficit large but it has not been determined yet," pointing out that "the implementation of government reform, which included the abolition of some of the top positions and the integration of a number of ministries and reduce expenses can control the financial Agr expected for the year next. "

The parliamentary finance committee and confirmed last week, that there are some employees in government institutions receiving allocations by 200% through salaries, saying that it is working to remove those provisions of the salary scale in the Federal service law.

Najib and stated that "the Ministry of Finance did not end until now accounts for the value of the projected fiscal deficit for the year 2016 on the basis of the apical revenue that will be realized from the sale of oil product account for the country."

And she decided to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi yesterday first, to exempt 123 Undersecretary of the Ministry and the Director-General to implement the package of reforms and move limbering measures to increase our efficiency performance of state institutions.

• Upvote 1

Abadi:'re going to launch further reforms

23-3487.jpg

9/12/2015 0:00 

He confirmed that it will include all aspects of the state and society 

BAGHDAD - morning 

new prime minister, Haydar al-Abadi, his intention to launch further reform packages, aimed at evaluating the work of state institutions, and the elimination of corruption, while stressed that the recent reforms included a close and active in the Council of Ministers, pointed out It «reforms» is directed against persons or entities. 

and relieved Abadi, the end of last week .123 agent and the director-general in the various ministries, a move that comes as part of a broad reform program, which included cancellation of salaries «former presidents and members of the Governing Council» and reconsider salary pensions for many former officials. 

It does not seem that moves the reform will stand at that border, has expressed his prime minister, his interest in activating many of the economic aspects of the country, through financial loan scheme announced by the government, noting that the project will give the opportunity to support young people and productive projects and increase the chances of energies work in industry, agriculture and housing sectors. 

He said al-Abadi, during a meeting with members of the Council of Salahuddin province, in the presence of the governor Raed al-Jubouri, the government's determination to continue to achieve more than other reform packages. 

He noted the prime minister, according to a statement issued by his press office, and got the «morning» a copy of it , that «these reforms are not against one» stressing the need to «not to bring the citizen political conflicts because the citizen of his priorities and services and the necessary requirements for living to provide security». 

He Abadi said that misuse of powers is not our approach and that the charge must be for all Iraqis. 

The prime minister noted, that «the Salahuddin province, a good example and role model, and the return of people to their areas after liberation from terror Daash gangs, but proof of that». 

He Abadi, to the continuation of the security forces efforts and heroes of the crowd in order to filter the province of terrorists, and secure all areas, through the activation of the intelligence effort in which, referring to the need for the political differences do not affect the preservation and unified efforts in this regard be. 

In the same context, stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in a speech during the first workshop on the road to the implementation of economic reforms in Iraq and assigned to activate the project lending to sectors of industry, agriculture and housing measures, last Thursday, that the recent reforms included a close and active in the Council of Ministers, considering it as the hardest part in the reform, stressing that the official is seen in the public interest and is keen on the progress of the reforms without considering the satisfaction and Zaal other. 

He said al-Abadi, according to a press statement received «morning» that the reforms will not stop and must include all aspects of the state and society, and can not be political quotas it into a takeover and that at the heart of what we do from reforms. 

promised the prime minister, the loans, which recently launched a project, a factor of would be granted an opportunity to support the youth and productive projects and increase employment opportunities in industry, agriculture and housing sectors, indicating that the granting of loans to achieve sustainability of public money, preservation and revitalization of the economic sector, stressing commitment to the independence of the central bank and non-interference with his policy. 

He suggested al-Abadi, two mechanisms to fight corruption, which promise «disruptive element real scourge» indicating that the primary mechanism is to «accounting, surveillance and investigation» while noting that the second mechanism come across «procedural and preventive treatment to prevent the occurrence of corruption, and lead to raising the efficiency of the state and improve the overall performance», referring to the need to lead reforms role in the fight against corruption and slack without injustice, and ensure the right of employees to live decently. 

The President of the Council of Ministers, the importance of granting a simple loan mechanism be without routine, and a firm and solid in front tapped in a different direction, and include the provinces fairly and according to need. 

In the meantime, al-Abadi Office revealed , the names of agents and general managers who have been exempted the end of last week, totaling 123, and they are as follows: 

- three agents and ten two managers from the Ministry of Health, and the Under one and eight years from the Ministry of Commerce directors, and Okelan and six years from the Ministry of Transport managers, and four two-managers from the Ministry of Agriculture. 

- Three years from the Ministry of Culture managers, the head body, and two directors of two years from the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, and Director General of the Okelan from the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, and the general manager of one of the Ministry of Housing and Construction, and two general managers at the Ministry of Oil, and the general manager of one of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. 

- advisers from the Ministry of Communications, and eight years from the Ministry of Electricity managers, and three years from the Ministry of Education managers, and thirty-four as Director General of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, and four years from the Ministry of Finance managers, and two directors of two years from the Ministry of Justice, and five years from the Ministry of directors Young, the director of one year in the Ministry of Municipalities. 

- eight general managers in the Ministry of Water Resources, and Director of one year in the Ministry of Environment, and the general manager of one in the intelligence service, and agent one and general manager in the pilgrimage, and agent and four general managers in the secretariat of Baghdad.

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 2015/9/14 12:45 • 18 visits readable
story_img_55f696497f1b7.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday "there are attempts to block reforms, especially of those affected."
Abadi said in his speech during the workshop and the implementation of economic reforms under the banner of [the advancement of the agricultural sector in order to support the national economy "Tell them that we will continue and the reduction of government spending even if oil prices rose because of this approach is wrong and harmful Baldolh..itba
  • Upvote 1

unnamed-73.jpg

Center Brief published merge ministries mechanisms

September 14, 2015

In: news special, policyViews: 82 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a merging of ministries by order of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi mechanisms, including the transfer of the merged ministries and obligations, funds and assets and the rights of its employees to the ministry list.

The document explained that "al-Abadi ordered the transfer of the merged ministries and obligations, funds and assets and Mlakatha rights to the ministry the list, as well as continue to work legislation compact ministries, the minister concerned and exercise the powers granted to the Minister of compact and his ministry until a subsequent legislation to abolish the previous legislation and adjusted."

She continued, "The formation of committees in the ministries and existing under the supervision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers; to restructure the ministry in the light of the merger decision and choose what you need from a compact Ministry staff, and address the situation of the remaining proposal submitted to the Prime Minister."

Document and drew that "the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers submit its recommendations to the Prime Minister to cancel the general directorates similar or integrated into the light of the powers Abedi, delegated to him by the House of Representatives", increase so that "the existing ministries of the proposal to the Prime Minister address the status of agents, consultants and directors-general in compact ministries, while referring them to retire or take advantage of their services in the existing ministries or transferred to the ministries vacant building on the recommendations of the Commission on the selection of candidates for senior positions. "

Procedures and noted that "the work of the Finance Ministry to form a committee to address the canceled ministries and obligations, assets and employees to lift the results of its work to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi rights."

Edit: Mohammed Saleem

Abadi faces three serious You threaten its future: the most prominent Shiite differences House
Political

Since 09/14/2015 13:32 pm (Baghdad time)

92.jpg

Special - scales News

He strategist confident Hashemi, on Monday, the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi faces three serious files and deal with it cautiously, noting that he had problems in the management of these files.

Hashemi said L / scales News / "The prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi faces three serious You too and has problems in the management and the face of those files," noting that "the security file and the emergence of the great differences between him and the popular crowd, as well as differences with the International Alliance about editing the provinces of Anbar and Mosul is the first of these files. "

He said strategic expert said "the second file which Abadi is facing demonstrations that began reflected negatively file, Valmtzahreinn to now believe that their demands have not been met as well as the reference pressure in this direction," explaining that "File economy is not less dangerous than the previous two files can not run a country and empty its budget in light of falling oil prices significantly, which led to the government's inability to pay salaries next two months, and that this problem is caused by malfunction of Ebadi in sustaining the momentum of the fight against the terrorist organization Daash and the implementation of reforms related to infrastructure and the private sector. "

He said al-Hashemi that "the National Alliance different with him many The parties within the coalition affected by the reforms announced by Abadi, as well as the problem of the presidency of the National Alliance and other problems within the Shiite House," noting that "the mandate given by Parliament to Ebadi was not officially, but he was obliged, it does not violating the wishes of the people and of reference. "

It is said that a spokesman for Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi revealed to / scales News /, on Monday, firing from near the reform package allocates senior cadres in state institutions and ministries and independent bodies, indicating that it will be subject to oversight and evaluation and accountability. "

The "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he had an ongoing reforms, and as he emphasized that there are other packages reformist, drew it's not against one," while the announced "The prime minister's office Haider al-Abadi details of the decision to exempt agents and general managers on the first package of reforms" .anthy 29 / 28

• Upvote 1

21392.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

Author: HH 
Editor: HH, NS 2015/09/14 12:58 Number of Views: 195 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Accused Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, affected by the reforms, to "work to block it," and stressed that the government continues to reform, and as pointed out the importance of developing the agricultural sector and the actual contribution to the increase in GDP, pointed out that livestock is not at the required level. 

Haidar al-Abadi, in a speech during the workshop implementation of economic reforms under the slogan (the advancement of the agricultural sector in order to support the national economy), and followed up (range Press), said that "some bureaucratic procedures contribute to disrupt the work and procedures and we have taken a project to simplify these procedures and raise excess episodes obtrusive and we will work to Accounting cause of all this matter, "stressing" the importance of the actual development of the agricultural sector and increase its contribution to the gross national product. "

He said al-Abadi, that "citizens want reform and we are working and continue the implementation of reforms and there are obstacles cumulative work hard to overcome," noting that "there are attempts to block these reforms, particularly of those affected them and tell them that we will continue it and to reduce government spending even if oil prices rose because of this approach is wrong and very dangerous for the country. "

He said al-Abadi, that "there is a possibility to get out of the crisis stronger, but we need the patience of the positive and not to despair," pointing out, "While we are working to implement the reforms and face these economic and financial challenges we are fighting a war with terrorist Daash gangs that require funds and weapons and work to create a balance in order to provide weapons that you need the battle. "

The Chairman of the Council of Ministers, to the "Livestock is still up to now is not the required level," stressing the need to "work to develop and make use of them larger."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Thursday (the 10th of September 2015), that the reforms did not target specific figures and the longer figures on the link "a personal and close it," and stressed the need not to convert positions to all privileges, and with the exception of the simplification of government anti-corruption measures , he pointed out that the country before the test was caused by economic decline in oil prices.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi confirmed, on Wednesday (9th of September 2015), that the government continues to battle reforms to eliminate financial and administrative corruption and red tape, and pointed to the existence of plans to meet the challenges.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, warned on Tuesday (Al8mn August 2015), from the impatience of parliament because of the slow pace of reforms announced by the government, and stressed that the Iraqi street, "I did not feel any change approach reformist, while likely to Parliament to reconsider the mandate submitted to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the implementation of the reforms package.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi taken assertive several of the reforms recently as a result of the mass movement that uncle of 11 provinces, calling for reform and the fight against corruption and improve services, including reducing the ministerial cab from the 33 to 22 only a first step, and reducing the protections of senior officials by 90%, and salaries as well as for many other procedures, while the government and parliament that approved the reforms, the latter by strengthening other package, and enjoyed popular support as well as the supreme Shiite religious authority.

The head of the Council of Ministers, taken in (the ninth of August 2015), six reform decisions, represented the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister "immediately", a comprehensive and immediate reduction in the number of protections for state officials, among them the three presidencies, ministers, MPs and special grades and Directors General The conservatives and members of the provincial councils and their grades, as the face of the removal of all senior positions from quotas partisan and sectarian, and the abolition of the special provisions for each presidencies bodies and state institutions and retirees of them, as well as guidance to open past and current files of corruption, under the supervision of a supreme committee to combat corruption is made up of specialists and working principle ( Where did you get this), and called on the judiciary to adopt a number of specialists known judges of integrity fully to investigate and prosecute corrupt, and feminine ministries and agencies to increase efficiency in government work and reduce costs, while the Council of Ministers called for the approval of the decisions and call the House of Representatives to ratify it to enable the Chairman of the Board Minister of the reforms called for by the supreme religious authority and demanded by the citizens, and the Cabinet approved this reform package unanimously, on the same day.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/208228-abadi-possible-exit-from-the-economic-crisis-stronger-but-we-need-to-be-patient-and-not-to-despair-expanded/#ixzz3li6OA8DI

A member of a coalition of citizen Fadi al-Shammari: Abadi political forces threatened that it will not stand by and watch if reforms have been targeted

2015-Sep-16-55f8a558e3cd2.jpg

A member of a coalition of citizen Fadi al-Shammari: Abadi political forces threatened that it will not stand by and watch if reforms have been targeted

September 16, 2015 2:10

Readers Number:88

Detecting a coalition of citizen member Fadi al-Shammari, Tuesday, that there are political forces "threatened" Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as "will not stand by and watch" if it is targeted reforms, in what was described claim Abadi commissioned two million to change the constitution to "emotional and hard." Al-Shammari said in an interview program "a quarter of an hour," which aired Alsumaria TV, "It should not be used for demonstrations occupancy arena for key priorities," explaining "we have information that there are plans to strike starting from the southern provinces of Basra."

Shammari denied that "the President of the demonstrators demand is the dismissal of the governor of Basra," stressing by saying "there are demands dismissal of the governor of paid political views."

In another aspect, between al-Shammari that "there are political forces that brought the threatening letters to Abadi, it will not stand by and watch if she felt that there are targeted to their location," stressing that "we advised Abadi consult of gave you advice is not unique and sends worried letters to political forces". He described Shammari speech Abadi claim a mandate of two million to change the constitution to "emotional and hard," pointing out that "the Prime Minister and everyone knew that to change the constitution needs to be a set of constitutional mechanisms, and that despite what the Constitution of the gaps we have to proceed from the direction of reform being a document only legitimate Almtfiqin and that fit them. "The prime minister Haider al-Abadi recently announced the launch of what he called a" reform package "was notably exempt major Congress of the Republic and the ministers from their posts and the abolition of a number of ministries and other merging with each other, after popular demonstrations and protests in the capital Baghdad and other provinces During the past few weeks.

Tuesday 15 September 2015 21:53

NB-146362-635779401205214655.jpg

Detection prime minister's spokesman Haider al-Abadi Office, Tuesday, closely monitor the application program and an integrated calendar to subdue the "mafias corruption" to the severe accounting, as pointed out that there are decisions and steps will be taken to complete the first reforms recently launched by al-Abadi package.

He said Saad al-Hadithi said in an interview to the Sumerian News, "There is an integrated program will be implemented during the coming period to subdue everyone to observe, calendar and therefore will be subject to severe corruption mafias accountable through the performance of regulatory and judicial institutions."

The newborn, that "there are decisions and steps will be taken with respect to the completion of the first package of reforms announced last August," pointing at the same time that "reforms are not aimed at a specific point."

It is said that Abadi, recently announced the launch of a series of reform packages and decisions after popular demonstrations and protests took place several Iraqi cities to demand reform and improve the services and the fight against corruption.

Issue a report shows the public opinion what has been achieved from reforms Abadi

By Mohammed Emad 17/09/2015 12:16 | Views: 1390

font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
story_img_55fa946468f08.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

The Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords, on Thursday, the need to issue a report shows the public opinion what has been achieved from reforms made by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by the Agency for News Agency (et) that "the Council Secretariat discussed, today, indicators of achievement realized in the government program."

The statement added, "The Council dealt with several files the most important institutions project management system for the development work in the Secretariat departments, and the achievements of the Quality Management Department to develop the performance of the Secretariat through the restructuring and simplification of procedures."

The Director of the Office of the Prime Minister on the Keywords, according to the statement, the "issue a special report shows the public opinion what has been achieved from reforms made by the Prime Minister earlier."

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi issued, in (9 August 2015), a set of guidelines, which included an immediate reduction of the preparation of protections for all officials, among them the three presidencies, and the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately, and the removal of all senior positions from quotas partisan and sectarian, and feminine ministries and bodies to raise efficiency and reduce costs, and the abolition of the special provisions for the presidencies of bodies, state institutions and retirees of them, and the opening of the previous and current files of corruption under the supervision of the Commission, "Where did you get this."

And decided Abadi, in (16 August 2015), reducing the number of Cabinet members to 22 members instead of 33 members, and the abolition of ministerial positions for the following ministries: the Ministry of Human Rights, the Ministry of State for Women's Affairs, Ministry of State for Provincial Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs, Department of State, as well as from the merger of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the integration of the Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Health, and the integration of the Ministry of Municipalities and the Ministry of Construction and Housing, and the integration of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities Ministry of Culture.

As defined in (18 August 2015), the three presidencies adviser to five advisers for each presidency, and decided to cancel the advisers to the ministries, whether they are fixed or temporary owners.

He welcomed the supreme religious authority in (14 August 2015), Abadi reforms, and while he was not considered a repair without reform of the judiciary, warned that people would have a proper position of Markulai reform process.

• Upvote 1

Plan to invest the optimal workforce

9/21/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - the joy of pumice      

in line with the government program and the reforms launched by Dr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister in order to promote the economic, administrative and financial of the country's reality, prepared the Human Development Department of the Ministry of Planning and Action Plan of several Mhaor.obhsp Director General of Human Development Department in the Ministry of Planning Raghad Ali Abdul Rasul «morning», the plan extends for four years and in line with the policies included with the program Aovernma.vdmn axis of upgrading the service and the standard of living of the citizen, confirms Abdul Rasul said the plan is aimed at «the best investment of the workforce» through the activities and projects of the department, a survey of all sectors of the labor market public and private, in addition to preparing the workforce plan in the light of the results of the survey, as well as the preparation of a survey of the labor market studies, and plan another to link the results of the survey work with the employment offices market through an information network «labor market formation», along with the preparation of a postgraduate program inside and outside Alarac.kma pointed to the quest for the preparation of operating indicators and unemployment Guide to be a guide for the coming years, with infinite reality and movement operating in the ministries and departments not associated Bmash.ama at the center of the reform of financial and administrative governmental institutions, according to the most Abdul Rasul that the strategic objective of the current provides for the reduction of imbalances structural run in the state apparatus, through the annual monitoring of the reality of the movement operating in the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry, as well as the labor market studies and the development of the mechanism of action in raising primary school enrollment rate through the study of the phenomenon of leakage and activate Alalzama.kma Education Act, the strategic plan includes inventory of all of educational policies and analysis of the results in order to employ them in studies to develop that curriculum, and social policies to selected categories of vulnerable (children, the disabled, the elderly), and the preparation of a guide to social development indicators and Asahah.oans government program on institutional system reform and improve performance and simplify work processes, through improve the capacity and competencies of the Ministries of State and re-structure to enable it to complete its tasks and achieve their goals as the best, and the development of senior executives capabilities and create an angel Iraqi representing the Iraqi demographic adoption of merit and ability through administrative reform program, as well as establishing specific criteria for the selection of general managers and owners of special grades.

Reforms aimed at political quota system

3.jpg

9/22/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning - Alaa al-Tai  counting Dr. Haider Abadi Prime Minister fight political quota system an essential part of the fight against corruption, citing the link between political quota system and corruption that personal loyalty or party leads to provide close to professionals account and incompetent, describing the introduction of injustice which destroys society and who will not permitted by never, noting that the Iraqi people may stand for the difficult economic situation but it does not stand for the existence of smoothing layer enjoys the privileges and protections.  Dr. Abadi at a conference »honoring teams ceremony of the completion of the retirement of transactions the families of martyrs in Mnazlhm- your government at your service» between the government reforms targeting political quota system, stressing that the completion of the transaction will eliminate the part of these quotas, calling the demonstrations bell alarm which helps to address the imbalance in the political system, salaries and protections, noting that the protection of officials of terrorism does not mean that the protections turn into armies at the rate of three teams and be a person One protection ranging from 500-800 people in light of the country's need to combat troops defending the homeland and the people, indicating the importance of a reform through community and public will, as the basis for harmony between society and the state.  no alternative to reform, only chaos and dictatorshipPrime Minister and reiterated proceed with reforms whatever the price to be achieved in justice and equity and the elimination of disparities, stressing that the alternative to reform is the chaos and return abhorrent dictatorship that came wars and mass graves and the siege and destruction, calling for the political system to support the fight against corruption, noting that the need of the protections comes a measure of the need for officials without the use of armored vehicles and spare the roads in his field trips, noting that the reform measures taken by the government, which has raised the ire of those close to him, pointing out that many of those who were praising the government have become critics have over losing position here or privilege there, expressing his expectation closest coup raised incensed, but he also »but we will win justice and fairness Society does not retreat from reform,  »said al-Abadi said Iraq called for peace and not a student of the war and that the war with Daash imposed on him where entered guerrilla territory from Syria with the support of some afterthought but« the magic turned against the magician »and become Daash backed threatening the Gulf states, Turkey, Jordan and targeting Shiites only, citing the bombings Daash of mosques in Saudi Arabia «referring to the bombing of the emergency forces a mosque in Saudi Arabia», stressing at the same time that the threat Daash for all pushing Iraq to ratify calls for cooperation in the face of Daash, describing terrorism «as blind does not distinguish sect or doctrine or doctrine and the work carried out by confirming terrorist crimes », pointing out that the Iraqis are facing a big challenge and in front of the idea of seeking the liquidation of the physical and the killing of innocents, warning of interactions regional to attract the conflicts in the region through attempts imparted sectarian dye or a national of the conflict in order to further disruption.   are coming to liberate Nineveh, the Prime Minister pointed out that the Iraqi forces are welcome in Anbar, Salahuddin and from supported Daash and fooled by calling «it came to their service» discovered today what they are, reassuring the people of Nineveh that the Liberation close and coming government to release it, praising the volunteers to serve the families of the martyrs and the initiative of the completion of their transactions in their homes, Because they offer whiter image white for Iraqi youth, stressing the nation that cherishes Bhhdaiha and serve their families to raise the beacon of freedom maturity, stressing the role of the popular crowd sons who are trying to testify and sacrifice their lives so that life goes on and Abadlon home with money, describing the volunteer work that he «is essential and must be the focus him and his initiative today has worked hard and faithfully internal defended and did not cost millions of dollars, noting that the previous period witnessed the exchange money on projects that do not check their feasibility.  The face-Abadi to carry out the initiative to care for the wounded in hospitals and homes of those who deserve care for a longer period, as the face of simplifying the completion of citizens and investors transactions measures , pointing out that the simplification measures are generally Almsttmrscimena bribery, warning corrupt efforts to resist the anti-corruption efforts because they are losing the Grand money that they get.   Austin: supporters of Iraq in its war against gangs Daash to that demanded Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi international community to support Iraq in its war against «terrorism», expressing his determination to «edit every inch of it». The search commander of the armed forces with the Central Command of US forces commander Gen. Lloyd Austin, field developments in the battles waged by Iraqi forces against terrorist Daash and file train and equip security forces and volunteers and evaluate the progress of operations gangs military in the breakers operations as well as the importance of continued international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism. For his part, renewed Austin of the United States' support for Iraq and strongly in its war against terror Daash gangs. lieutenant of the martyr Ali Hussein, the Crown in the context of honoring martyrs awarded the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces lieutenant to police officer He sacrificed himself to prevent a suicide bombing in Baquba.  The governor of Diyala Muthana al-Tamimi: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi responded to an official request from the local Diyala government honored the policeman Ali Hussein, Crown martyr who sacrificed himself to prevent a suicide bomber driving a vehicle bomb targeting a popular market in the area of the role of Mandali district Canaan the end of the month of August and given the rank of lieutenant with exchange all retirement benefit according to Aleghanon.omn part of the activities to honor the completion of transactions teams ceremony retirement martyrs' families in their homes, Dr. Haider Abadi Prime Minister for Youth Affairs Ali Al-Attar adviser revealed the completion of 1666 treatment and the issuance of 2888 identity retirement through project completion retired martyrs transactions in their homes, returned figures are proof of the success of the project, stressing the formation of joint committees to reach the largest possible number of families Alhhda.obin Attar that the project of completing transactions retirement martyrs from their homes began six months ago in what appeared to fieldwork project in the holy month of Ramadan last and achieved great success, a detailed view is that the committees formed from the retirement body and the Martyrs Foundation and volunteers from the civil society institutions Inc. (Ki Card) and the Ministry of the Interior and the popular crowd enabling it to reach a larger number of beneficiaries. 

Invitations to reveal the names of obstructionists reforms

9/22/2015 0:00 

Baghdad morning - Shaima Rashid 

called political circles Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to reveal who are trying to disrupt the political reforms, at the time showed a near disclosure of the names of corrupt people in the coming days. 

He was chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie said that reforms of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi towards corruption are still limited, noting in a press statement that the coming days will witness revealed adult spoilers. National Alliance MP and member of the state law Ahmed Salal al-Badri called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to reveal the names of the people who are trying to block reforms Alssayash.oukal-Badri told a news briefing: »that the country is going through today at a critical juncture on the security and economic levels, so the reforms package whether governmental or a parliamentary not come out the will of the political blocs or the leaders of the country, which is pushing for state-building, but came by the will of the Iraqi street and reference confirmation «, noting that the mandate given to the prime minister and borrowed from the Iraqi street and assurances and directives of the religious authority requires him to reveal the names that hinder reforms. He said Badri »that everyone stands today with Abadi, so it move forward in the implementation of reforms Terms and he has to reveal these names and who are the people who are trying to block the reforms«. For his part, MP from the Union of Kurdish forces Adel Nouri said the prosecution of corrupt and expose corruption and Mafia Files International operating in Iraq, the need and the duty of a legitimate and Dsturi.oukal Nuri »Sabah»: The reforms launched by al-Abadi coincided with the security and financial deteriorating situation has become everybody's demands, it has become necessary that the government take the files that have been detected and forwarded to the judicial authorities ».

Prepare an annual report to show the completion of the government program rates

9/23/2015 0:00 

Baghdad, Alaa al-Tai 

revealed a senior official in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the initiation issuing the annual final report on the completion of the ministries of government program and reforms ratios during the year, adding received follow-up of government and coordination in the secretariat reports the circle of all ministries and government institutions that show plans and paragraphs that were able to be completed and achieved on the treatment of sagging and administrative restructuring and simplification of procedures ». 

The official in the follow-up of government and Coordination Service in an interview for» morning »initiate prepare the final annual report of the Special achievements of the ministries and government departments during the year following receipt of his circle of ministerial reports all ratios achievement realized from the government program and mechanisms Treatment sag and administrative restructuring and simplification of procedures «. 

The official« that a meeting chaired by the Director of the Prime Minister and the angel office specialist recent meeting discussed the most important achievements in the government program indicators and files related to the development of performance in state institutions and the restructuring and simplification and the need to issue an annual report final comprehensive in this regard « . The meeting also stressed «the importance that the report contains extensive information in follow-up plans and programs included in the priorities of strategic state of the program and be subject to the criteria adopted in determining the rates and ranges of achievement, taking into consideration current developments and government reforms«. 

The source added that a working group to review and analyze the data standards adopted provided and re-classification of public policies, strategies, programs and projects to develop themes and presented in line with the strategic outcomes committees on the Application of the strategic priorities of the government program in coordination with the ministries for the completion of the government program «. Also reported that it has been launched to prepare an annual report shows the results of follow-ups and marks the achievement realized rates and linked to the planning and implementation mechanisms, also reflects the current reality of sectoral views, and see the proposed models and provided in the general framework of the strategy put into effect «. The director of the Office of the Prime Minister Dr. Mahdi Keywords face earlier in the continuing efforts and support the government institutions and work for the issuance of a special report shows the public opinion what has been achieved from reforms made ​​by the Prime Minister recently «. 

He also noted Keywords during a recent meeting assurances Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at the General Secretariat support ministries to re-Hiklyatea to simplify procedures and to address the existing slack in some of them after reviewing the laws and objectives of each ministry «. 

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 2015/9/22 21:28 • 153 visits readable
story_img_56019dcc2fc3e.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi accused Tuesday some quarters [unnamed] trying to increase applications to embarrass the government, "expressing optimism reforms successfully."
He stressed Abadi, according to a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, through his answers to questions from a group of activists and civil society organizations from all provinces, "the importance of the meetings with the masses and to exchange views with them on reforms," ​​adding that "the reforms began and will not retreat them and I am optimistic about the success of our association and our determination and our patience because there are obstacles, some deliberate and another as a result of the accumulation. 
"He added," There are rumors and false news for many passed between social networking sites to distort the facts and these things were raised after the reforms that have touched the privileges and protections and corrupt, which means it started there campaign deliberate targeting everything in the country. 
"He said Abadi, that" everyone understands that we are in a state of war with the enemy, which requires money to buy weapons and gear, as we are with the start of the reforms, oil prices began to decline again, which is after a little bit, but we Basrarna will improve performance and we are developing and we need to take some time to implement some of the measures. 
"Between," The reform packages were interconnected, wherein what regards the political dimension by hitting the quota system, and the other relating to the privileges of officials and reduce government spending and protections, including those related to administrative, economic matters and the launch of the loans, "referring to the "The money, as they are administered properly, it will go in the right way." 
The prime minister warned of "trying to divide between the citizen and the security forces," adding that "at the same time, some are trying to increase applications to embarrass the government, which knows that the price of oil down continuously." . 
In response to a question about the share of the Kurdistan region, said al-Abadi said, "we deal with is based on a clear agreement on that issue a 550 000 barrels per month of the Kurdistan region and we give them their share of a month from the actual budget is not planned in the event of export reduction will decrease the ratio the same size as the decline did not pay them when they refrained from payment and we will not be fighting a propaganda war with them, but there are measures taken on this matter. 
"He said Abadi to" the importance of reforming the judiciary, but we respect the separation of powers, adding that the decision to review the ownership of real estate by the state continue ".anthy

7483%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF

Abadi optimistic .. reform and justice confirms the distribution of imports

September 23, 2015

In: PoliticsViews: 30 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed optimism in the implementation of reforms, which was launched on the packages of formula successively package, stressing that the government relies justice in the distribution of imports on the national revolution Iraqi provinces.

Ebadi said during a speech ditched when meeting with a number of civil society organizations that I "successfully reforms, which affected the corrupt and manipulators of public money optimistic," noting that "there are those who deliberately obstruct those reform in different ways, as the reform packages were interconnected, wherein Maitalq the political side of the by hitting quotas, and other officials on privileges and reduce government spending and protections, including those related to administrative, economic matters and the launch of the loans, and that money if managed properly, it will go in the right way. "

He continued that "some media organizations are trying to distort the facts in order to influence the ongoing reforms, and these things were raised after the reforms that have touched the privileges and protections and corrupt begun, which means that there is a deliberate campaign aimed at everything in the country. "He called those means to" arrangement leaves desperate. "

Abadi said that "the government is committed to giving financial quota provided for in the federal budget for the Kurdistan region according to the actual oil exports," explaining that "the government relies justice in the distribution of imports of the national revolution on the Iraqi provinces, since there is not a trade-off of one without the other, especially since there are provinces supply the oil exports large quantities of the total oil production. "

He pointed to "the oil export is a red line for relating to" the Iraqis livelihood ", not being the most precious of rights, but that imports are here to serve the citizens," pointing out that "with the start of the reforms, oil prices began to decline again, which is the impact somewhat, But we Basrarna We will improve the performance and we are developing and we need some time to implement some of the measures, some of them at the same time trying to increase applications to embarrass the government, which knows that the price of oil down. "

And it held nine clans of the capital, Baghdad, Nineveh, in collaboration with the Directorate of Tribal Affairs in the Ministry of Aldakhalihaom Tuesday, announcing the gathering of tribal Toadhm reforms Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

And the MP for the coalition of state law, honest frankincense earlier, that all politicians and MPs objectors to the reforms of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi have no weight or political influence on the Iraqi arena.

The MP Rubaie stressed that reforms Abadi caused many economic and political problems of some of the heads of the heads of blocs and parties.

A spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi earlier, if Abadi approach is comprehensive reform and stop traffic trends and policies in the wrong, especially since it has a cover legislative and public.

Abadi acknowledges the difficulty of reforms .. and his opponents within the Shiite House are preparing to pounce upon

[13:28] 15 / Sep / 27 

news_58802.jpg

Erbil, 27 September / Sپtیmbr (PNA) - After nearly two months of demonstrations calling for reform in Baghdad and central and southern governorates, conflicting opinions and attitudes about the size of these demonstrations and the nature of the mandate of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as well as bet parties to many, especially within the National Alliance and the general Shiite House , especially from opponents within the leadership of al-Abadi call backed by prominent leaders in the leadership of the popular crowd armed factions and militias loyal to Iran, the decline in the demonstrations, Abadi acknowledged for the first time because of the difficulty of implementing reforms colliding Pmaviac corruption. 

Abadi, who had talked himself into a meeting with a number of military leaders from what he called a lack of clarity in the mandate given to him by the demonstrators, did not refer to the support and assistance which has by Najaf, which began collide as Shiite political beginning to say to the newspaper «Middle East» by reference Mobile from London to «prominent political leaders in the Shiite center and is on two .. department was involved with corruption, which is designated by Abadi mafias of corruption, and the majority of these are linked one way or another to his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki, and some of the leaders of the Dawa Party, who did not attend Balebadi after assuming presidency Ministers and remain loyal to the owners. »

Two days after the complaint Abadi, the lack of a clear mandate to him which was denied by the religious authority implicitly during a sermon last Friday, the office approved of what is the most dangerous, as announced by the media, his spokesman Saad al-Hadithi, in a press statement that the Prime Minister «collide figures and mafia corruption affected by reforms conducted by ». Sabri added that al-Abadi «when he talks about the difficulty of reforms is not intended that he disavow or retract these reforms way, but wants to send two messages: the first public opinion and the citizens that he will not back down through the chosen, and the second of the Parties and those seeking or trying to block reform approach and put obstacles in by the Prime Minister in this direction, but he will not back down and is moving forward at all costs this. »

The Abadi himself went to what is more, while recently said that «the reforms may cost us our lives and that alternative by dictatorship and chaos», adding that «reforms remain to reform the political track, and we're going to it.»

Returning to the Shiite politician who is familiar with the «other part, which are hit by the will of the Abadi reform but not on the basis of corruption, but political influence, they are prominent leaders of the militias, the popular crowd and armed factions loyal to Iran, and the most prominent of those leaders who now fear Abadi its growing influence: Abu Mahdi Eng and Hadi al-Amiri and Qais al-Khazali », adding that« these leaders became its armed presence on the ground, either through reinforcement given to the name of the war against (Daash) or in the context of what enjoys Iranian support and therefore apart from the goal that you want to access to him, the full implementation of the reforms demanded by the people will strengthen the state's influence and Abadi and civil forces, as well as reference Najaf, while weakening its influence and retracts roles », indicating that« the conflict now within the Shiite house of various political and religious currents, which influence and power and money conflict ».

And on what is happening now trading on near pounce on Abadi irreplaceable and the nomination from within the National Alliance and the trading of some of the names, Shiite politician said that «there is a secret deliberations but is not official, is not expected to reach a conclusion in the case of the oldest Abadi, the real action, taking advantage of the support demonstrators and reference because things stay as they are now can lead to a strike him who have become today's adversaries clear to him, while he finds it difficult to deal with them because of the overlap of their trenches, in the sense that among those who have it classified Abadi in mafias box of corruption, while there Parties are not accused of corruption but it works to expand its influence in one way or another, but Abadi need them in the war against (Daash), while his opponents in the Dawa Party, who are still loyal to the owners are strengthening their alliance with them deduced from Abadi. »

Shiite politician believes that the «problem Abadi lies in his inability to rise to the challenges despite all that has its support, despite the perception that he engaged in a battle of life and death which is called the reference in the sermon last Friday to be transformed into a clear discount for parties opposed to the reforms and to renewed support for Ebadi another way of warning the door of that bet on the fading voice of the demonstrations is wrong it falls back on his companions in a way that remorse does not work as Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai said ». He adds that «the most dangerous development period before it was found a large amount of weapons stored inside the Green Zone and belonging to one of the armed factions and the investigations are still going on about it.»

In response to a question about the positions of each of the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr and the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim, Shiite politician said that «the chest more eager to support al-Abbadi and movement of reforms, in particular that he agreed to the dismissal and referral of Deputy Prime Minister and leader of the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al-Araji to the judiciary, while the positions of al-Hakim is still Rjrajh, especially in terms of the three ministers in the government are Adel Abdul-Mahdi and al-Zubaidi Yakr and Abdul Hussein Abtan ».

• Upvote 1

Araji: reforms bold and courageous step

Monday   28   September   2015 | 13:39

NB-124910-635790338909873204.jpg

We have no choice but to find a serious cooperation mechanisms for the implementation of these reforms and to give priority to financial and economic reforms, and support Abadi politically in order to overcome the crises experienced by Iraq. "

Vice outgoing Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji stressed that the reforms "a bold step" and its implementation requires a pause fact of all the political partners, he said in a statement that "the reforms made ​​by the Prime Minister on the ninth of August, and regardless of some of the constitutional and legal in the notes, but it represented step bold and courageous towards the right direction ", stressing that" the implementation requires a pause fact of all the political partners, not as we see it a reality at the present time, "said al-Araji, said that" the damage that occurred on the partisan and personal interests of some of them to a statement that announced reforms represent a violation of the constitution and need to the legislation, "noting that" some take waved to withdraw the mandate of prime minister because of the slowdown in the implementation of reforms, and that only a peg flimsy "and asked al-Araji," Did not partners know that when the vote on the reforms in the House of Representatives unanimously, or they did not stand package on the constitutional violations in previous governments, "he said, adding" they did not object to it, as they are in their favor, or at least has not received them,"stressed al-Araji, the" not an option for us but serious cooperation to find mechanisms to implement these reforms and to give priority economic and financial reforms and support Abadi politically in order to overcome the crises experienced by Iraq. "

• Upvote 1

Mobile teams to follow up on complaints auditors in government departments

9/30/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning, 

Chairman of the Integrity Commission, Dr. Hassan al-Yassiri detect the formation of mobile teams to follow up on the confidentiality of the complaints received by the citizens when their review of government departments in order to verify and catch offenders red-handed. And while pointing out that the decision to ban travel aims to resolve corruption cases pending since the years 4002 and 5002 and 6002, called for the adoption of efficiency and professionalism in filling positions Aovernmah.ocd Yasiri in an interview with »Sabah» that the Commission has achieved during the past four months important achievements in the field of fight against corruption and has taken measures deterrent and important in the interest of the country, especially with regard to the fight against this scourge and raise the level of professional, legal and administrative performance and the challenges that stand in front of this body and the successes that have been achieved in such a short time. The following is the text of the interview: How to read a body of fairness in Iraq now? * In fact, according to my information does not exist in developed countries, the so-called body integrity, but there is, for example, the Inspector Federal in the United States, which is almost similar work of the Inspector General in Iraq, and thus may give this matter the impression that these countries where there is no corruption, This is the opposite of the truth, there is no state free of this scourge, but there is a disparity in the proportion of states Scandinavia such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and Switzerland is one of the best countries move away from corruption According to the statistics, noting that the rating of corruption in developed countries diagnosed that he controlled, so highlights the belief that it does not need the so-called body integrity. Corruption is also a linked human life since time immemorial, has been committed in different circumstances, but I said that major crimes such as murder, rape and robbery are present in the finest modern societies and thus also of corruption, with varying it between each subject and another depending on the substantive conditions, in addition to the changes that have occurred in the country during his transfer from the dictatorial regime totalitarian to a democratic system and rely on quotas, led to the emergence of a climate of corruption, but I personally think that the cause of corruption, the president did not appear at some point after 2003, but revealed released after this year, where this scourge originated in the former regime time. Is there a relationship between poverty and corruption, especially since the Iraqi society over the state of economic overheating in the time of the former regime? * Yes .. this is perhaps part of the problem. In the system time dictatorial there were not transparent and the media free, but there was a case of blackout controlled by the security services, there is no one knows the amount of the budget and where you are spending because all the things the custody of the buried Saddam Hussein, as the salary of university professor at the time, which is one of the heads Pyramid in developed countries does not exceed five dollars, so you may turn a person has a family or different social and life responsibilities and shall receive such salary to illegal means in order to provide their daily bread. The new system could not control the corruption, but its depth is greater than during distribution positions are non-professional, efficient, and leaving a quota system which requires agreement with the people according to their affiliation to the mass or the party, where they are handed over the ministry or any other large government responsibility and dispose of them as if they were the property of the booty to him, and this is a manifestation of the worsening corruption, what necessitated the formation of body of fairness to rein in corruption and restricting the spread of this phenomenon through the first to focus on preventative measures, especially during the time that Tsenmt by thisjob. What are the actual means used by the Integrity Commission to rein in spoilers who extend their hands for theft of public money? * I think There are a series of steps that can be followed to eliminate the scourge of corruption, notably the choice of officials and ministers on the basis of efficiency and professionalism, because there are a big problem in the selection, which requires, for example, a general announcement to fill any position and apply for the competition it finds in himself efficiency of his accession to the condition that Advanced is subject to a committee of experts in various disciplines to choose the right person, away from the foundations of the party and quotas. , and the most prominent things that should focus on anti-corruption is the Chief Executive Officer of the authority or the liberation of the party to which he belongs, it has been proven in practical experience that some parties and blocs affected negative in the performance of Ministers by giving tenders or conclude contracts illegally in some cases, as well as freedom from Parliament restrictions, because some members of the successive parliamentary sessions do not work for the purpose of serving the people, but for some concessions or contracts through pressure on the minister towards the conclusion of the contract or the tender with a company without the other, and in case of failure to respond is threatening interrogation or impeachment. How was dealing with opinion in support of the reforms of reference and the fight against corruption by you? * I'm still a believer that the real legitimacy for everything is the people, but Iraq has some Privacy by the presence of senior religious authority, which is a religious, cultural and civilizational entity represents a significant legacy through a long period of time, their presence as well as public pressure represent the best strength to Mtsidi in the political process only was in charge of an executive or otherwise, so there are high-level coordination with reference Supreme, which drew the attention of the government in one of her speeches on the need to provide support to those in charge of fighting corruption and to provide adequate protection to them, referring to the Integrity Commission and regulators, and was the result of support and support it to the people to give the green light to the prime minister to carry out major repairs, what he can get away with or involving the same out in the absence of these two the strong practical support by the reference and the people.Transparency International confirms that corruption is a social phenomenon and the scourge threatens the community, you as a body integrity What are the challenges you face in your work? * I can say that the first challenge and the basis for the work of the Commission is to eliminate the phenomenon of corruption I consulted did not shorten the layer without the other, because the foundation has begun since the former regime time and have been rooted in the reality of society, even becoming behavior customary in administrative circles and institutions of government. Also, the eradication of corruption requires the upbringing of a new society based on the rejection of all the behavior of this pest , and this calls for the importance of the start of this step from the school down to the advanced stages of the study and the creation of a new culture and see a list of the fight against the corrupt and take all the deterrent them steps, because the Integrity Commission alone can not do the job without the need for religious class through mosques and Shiite mosques and monasteries, as well as educators and intellectuals and the media layer for the deployment of community-based culture of non-dramatize corruption and thinking methodology to reduce this phenomenon studies. as well that there are corrupt visible and last inwardly or latent, and the chance to appear in the community when he finds a good space to him where it can lie and get worse, and it must not be left free rein in dealing with this phenomenon and not be neglected in order not to turn into a difficult dilemma, including salvation, which is the system of corruption connected to each other ». What are the implications of the most prominent position in Tsenmk date 04/09/2015? * that This history has implications in the Iraqi memory, but the first thing you've done to rebuild public structures in the Integrity Commission, because I believe that man can not serve abroad unless begins internal his home, because there were a lot of things within the organization need to be reviewed, it which is taking me time and effort, because I was developing an internal system of the body and an organizational structure with a job description, in addition to many things related to leadership and administrative. I also developed composed of ten axes of the program of work after 20 days of fattening responsibility and transforming activity of the Commission of the work of my office routinely to field work through the formation of field teams of investigators and auditors and lawyers to work within the ministry and followed their work conditions on a regular basis and the organization of field reports, the Authority to be aware of the particles to be ejected and reservoirs corruption that exists, and this is a message to all the officials in the departments and aspects of the state and its institutions that not everyone is immune censorship, and this is what I said to one minister, who received many complaints to the Commission on the performance of his ministry, where they will be sure of complaints to absolve the responsibility of the ministry or refer them to the judiciary and the practical and scientific approach will be relied upon. has been formed mobile teams confidential, except field teams that spoke in advance, in order to follow-up audits and actions against the citizen details, because there are complaints of them stand out when their review of some government departments, such as nationality, passports, tax and public traffic and so on, in terms of taking this secret difference it upon themselves to follow up on those complaints on the ground and monitor irregularities and verification including through a specialized team from the Commission in order to catch offenders red-handed. What are the procedures on the prevention of Mufdsin from traveling outside the country? * The agency has taken steps very bold anti-corruption represented preventing travel names involved suspicions or crimes of corruption, as it was intended there are some people accused (of corruption) and irrespective of whether they are innocent or in the Indictment Chamber Al-Qaeda accused is innocent says until proven guilty, and it proceeded integrity to take the decision to ban travel accused of corruption until they go to the courts and evacuate acquitted of the charges against them in order to body Follow-up to some of the outstanding since 2004, 2005 and 2006 issues of corruption, as the accused has not been decided undecided on those outstanding issues, decision to the travel ban was a wake-up call for these to be resolved and deliver a message of reassurance to the Iraqi people that it accuses of corruption will not be immune from the control of the Integrity Commission This decision is a preventive or precautionary measure is not intended to restrict the freedom of the citizen. What is the dialectical relationship between fairness and law, is there a means of coordination between them? * The body is always keen to have its work according to the law, even the decision to ban travel was according to the law, and perhaps Some specialists in the law believe that the Commission has no right to issue this decision but must be issued by the judiciary, and this is in fact an error because the authority is working according to the law the legislature is activated earlier, but when I took over responsibility did with any legal provision that gives the Commission power in the face of corrupt, There is text in the body law gives them the right to take any action to ensure the fight against corruption or to prevent it and the travel ban is legal action, relationship with the law and a close relationship and can not fight the tools of corruption only by sticking to it, and therefore we are fighting the corrupt because they have violated the law and all the corruption cases represents, in fact, a departure from the contexts, so it can not be neutral about the commitment his texts. Is there a message directed to the citizens in order to assign the body's efforts in its work to combat the phenomena of corruption? * aspects of a message to all the brothers who are working flags first, and then the Iraqi people, I say to the media does not You will be part of a campaign of defamation or treason corruption, The questions raised Is there in Iraq, corruption and whether burrowed I say yes, but no rule that says (that Aptleetm dirty linen in public) This is not to cover up the corruption and the corrupt, because the body task basically exposing corruption, but the hype multiplier and enlarge the aura Corruption breeds frustration in the hearts of people and makes them skeptical about everything, so ask your brothers media not to be part of this campaign because Iraq is a target and stand to the side of the fight really corruption and the fact that you as we pursue what you are currently doing the Integrity Commission of strict and deterrent measures in the past four months , nothing exceptional has been achieved despite the fact that the Commission is currently standing in the line of fire and represents a target for interns work and prey on troubled waters, so we are counting on the national media to be supportive and noon in this difficult task to fight corruption and the corrupt, because we believe that corruption integrated system have the devices, media and relations of some of the joints of the power and the system strong and need to pause the courage of the Iraqi Media honest and courageous in order to support the body integrity.I also call on the Iraqi people to be patient and persistent, because the patience gives us the opportunity to fight against corruption and the corrupt, so I say that the secret task force Authority is the Iraqi people who must stand with them in the fight against this scourge, because one of the reasons for starting the demonstrations is corruption, and this makes us believe the aim of a common one in that we work together to get rid of it.