Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US MARINES THWART TERROR ATTACK

Sorry but it wasn't the Marines who saved the day this time...it was Air Force Airmen and Army National Guard...couldn't copy the link but all service members are hero's just the same!

And one lonely college almost-graduate, all three good friends from childhood.

Unarmed US Marines foil suspected terrorist attack onboard high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris after they take down Kalashnikov-wielding Moroccan gunman known to intelligence services 

French police recovered at least six full magazines of ammunition from the suspect's backpack 

A group of unarmed US Marines on board a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris foiled a terrorist attack after a gunman opened fire with an assault rifle, wounding three people. 

The 26-year-old Moroccan national, who was known to security services, came out of the toilet brandishing the gun and opened fire. Fortunately, three US Marines were nearby and overpowered him before he could massacre passengers. 

The suspected terrorist had at least six full magazines of ammunition holding almost 200 rounds. He was also carrying a knife.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206426/U-S-Marines-armed-gunman-onboard-high-speed-train-Amsterdam-Paris.html#ixzz3jTxKZ5Lw 

None of the guys were Marines. One was an Air Force somethiing-or-other, one was army I think, and one was a recent college graduate. Question what I wrote all you want, and you'd probably be right, but I am right that none of them were Marines, and one wasn't military at all, at least not yet. lol But . . . all three of them are Americans.

Edited by Francie26

Yes, we know that now but the initial report that hit the wires erroneously reported the three young men as Marines.  An error yes, but it doesn't surprise me the French Press would report an ordinary American response to a terrorist threat as being MARINE in nature.  

:salute: To ALL the Sheepdogs out there! :salute:  

• Upvote 1