Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources: Al-Maliki threatens to expose the corruption of files eight years to senior officials and members of references

yota691

•  
1370.jpg?watermark=w4

Sumer News / Baghdad

Sources close to the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, that the latter expressed his willingness to appear before the judiciary in the case was called, pointing out that al-Maliki threatened to expose a major corruption files for eight years has shown his accession to the prime minister, he explained that those files will sign Bras senior including ministers and officials and the sons of references.

The sources told (Sumer News), said that "al-Maliki will be issued in the next few days, a statement addressed to the entire Iraqi people from north to south," noting that "al-Maliki will make clear in this statement significant facts are hidden in the previous years."

The sources added that "al-Maliki will show his willingness to come before the Supreme Court in the case was called," noting that "al-Maliki will carry with him to the court files of corruption against senior corrupt officials."

The sources quoted al-Maliki, during a meeting with a number of leaders of the Dawa and the State of Law coalition party, after his return from Tehran, saying "it's now show the date of those documents, files, and with God's help Sakeshvha all."

The sources added that al-Maliki confirmed by saying "my possession You Sodaha hands of the judiciary for the eight years that I've been prime minister and Saalnha before the courts and pay their perpetrators from the masters and sheikhs and the sons of references and officials Shiites and Sunnis to the courts to Eachdhu reward fair", vowed in front of the audience, "I'm Martyr First Martyr al-Sadr does not I fear God and me and the evidence with me, God willing. "

Maliki returned to Baghdad on Wednesday, August 18, 2014, after a two-day visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, marked by important events, notably the announcement of results of an investigation of the fact-finding committee on the fall parliamentary Mosul, and that carried al-Maliki responsibility full, while al-Maliki responded by saying that the fall of Mosul However, in June 2014 Daash borne by Turkey and the Kurds, at a time when calls for activists and politicians to provide Nuri al-Maliki to trial and been blamed for the deteriorating security and political situation of the country and Alatsadah during his reign, which lasted from 2006 until 2014.  

• Upvote 1

Why is this crazy clown Maliki still getting all this attention - Please just put his tail in JAIL without the possibility of parole.  It's a shame what he has done to Iraq - I wish the media would stop listening to his speeches.... :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3

You're right eburt.  But look at it this way.  Look at our Pres and former SoS.  They both should be in jail/prison but yet they not only walk free, they prosper.  If Malaki has files about corruption, why didn't he take care of those things when he was PM?  We know it's because he was part of it.  Why don't the Iraqi's do something?  Why don't we do something.  Maybe it's all the same.  

If Abadi wants to clean things up maybe he could try this.  Give immunity to up or down to a certain level od people and I'm sure those people will squeal like the little piglets they are.

They need a Trump just as much as we do.

• Upvote 6

You're right eburt.  But look at it this way.  Look at our Pres and former SoS.  They both should be in jail/prison but yet they not only walk free, they prosper.  If Malaki has files about corruption, why didn't he take care of those things when he was PM?  We know it's because he was part of it.  Why don't the Iraqi's do something?  Why don't we do something.  Maybe it's all the same.  

If Abadi wants to clean things up maybe he could try this.  Give immunity to up or down to a certain level od people and I'm sure those people will squeal like the little piglets they are.

Agreed DWitte - You make some very good points - Abadi needs to consider doing that... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This is perfect. To me this sounds like when we have a shooting/murder and multiple subjects. We separate and interview each. We present them with some of the very damaging evidence we have gathered in a "ongoing" investigation, then e sit back. They think upon it, and think upon it. Fill in many blanks we may or may not know about. Finally singing like canary's, they point fingers at each other, give evidence on each other in hope of mitigating their involvement, they give up who the driver was, and through a consistency of accusations we narrow down who the actual shooter was.

Let, Maliki sing. Watch what happens when those he throws under the bus start singing on him to save themselves. It's my guess that Abadi realized that he has a pretty strong hand to play against the Iranians and therefore did not agree to any of the terms the Iranian thug General presented to Abadi in their meeting.ex: I am not worried about Iran pumping USD into the Iraqi economy to bring down the value of the IQD. By their doing that it will allow more USD to be pulled off the market via bond sales. Also the CBI only has to do a little more of what they stated they will do to shore up the value of the IQD, which is to lower the note count further. If the stories I checked out are accurate they went from 9 billion notes to 4 billion notes last year I think. They may be lower than that by now. I recall they wanted to lower the count to 1 or 1.5 billion notes. The collective value of their assets, gold, reserves, etc have not gone down so they should be good. Still!

• Upvote 6

I hope he doesn't have anything damaging on Abadi, my guess; he does not or we would have heard about it long ago. Maliki doesn't know when to "call it quits", he was safely in Iran and probably could have stayed.

Abadi should turn the tables on Maliki and order him to turn over every piece of evidence he has on corruption or be held in contempt. Then show it to the people of Iraq, let them see what kind of leader Maliki was, someone who hid AND participated in corruption.

Maliki's thought process is that of child; "if you tell on me I'm gonna tell on you".

Edited by SteveG
  • Upvote 5

It wasn't me, it was them.   Here comes the truth.  The blame game always brings out those who would not want to go down alone.  
But then, you have all those who are still hopeful that Iran will get maliki back in power and they continuously work behinds the scenes against the Abadi government.   Abadi needs to make his move and stick to it.  Take them all down and NOW.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

wel come on guys.. you had to see this one coming someone is going to have to take the fall for Mosul and it sure isnt gonna be irans alter boy.. so now he comes out and threatens to throw corrupt officials under the bus LOL we shall see how this goes its gonna get ugly.

• Upvote 2

Idle threats from a thug who is doomed and about to be examining the inside of a tiny holding cell, while awaiting the executioner.

Yes, our CIA & intel services will squueeze every bit of info about all the terrorist groups that Maliki, Iran's Khameini and Syria's Assad sponsored.

There is a trove of intel to be mined and many who will be seeing a cruise missle with their name on it.......all in due time.

• Upvote 1

His office: Maliki has no intention to provide corrupted files related to political and religious figures

Date: 08/22/2015 16:56

NB-137036-635697966275524663.jpg

Information / Baghdad / .. 
denied the Information Office of the Vice President Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, the reports about the intention of the latter to provide corrupted files related to some political and religious figures, returned them thinly veiled attempt "Political determine how", while calling on the media to be accurate and caution in spread the news and told that from the official sources. 
The office said in a statement received / information / copy of it, that "some of the media picked statements attributed to Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki indicates that he intends to submit corrupted files belonging to political figures and clerics," stressing that "this News completely untrue ". 
He added that "everything that is attributed to the owners of the statements relating to this matter thinly veiled attempt for political Tsagit," calling on the media to "careful and cautious in publishing news and told that official sources" .anthy / 25 h

•