Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saudi newspaper: Abadi playing with fire

yota691

21016.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Author: Editor: sz Reporter:
Number of Views: 112

08/18/2015 11:22

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Saudi Okaz newspaper reported, that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is playing with fire by recent reforms. The newspaper said in its Tuesday edition, said that "al-Abadi received Iraq's body torn sectarian conflicts, the body of corruption gnaw the bones of its corners until it became a structure Ayla to fall, received an Iraq of al-Maliki not Iraq is like never, I did not dare to rule in the country's political his map is greater than geographical size. " She added that "al-Abadi wait for the right moment to change the political rules of the game and change the faces of Iraq through the gate of corruption, and pounced on heavy legacy to begin actually HD judgment, but the task is not difficult It is a battle in mg field amid partisan and sectarian wires who grew up in Iraq fertile environment. " She explained that "al-Abadi broke into the line of fire and non-Iraqi rules of the game; overthrew Bnwabh and Vice-President, go to the judiciary and the army command and widened the circle, it seemed players alone in the Iraqi pitch armed with the public and Yards Baghdad which carried-year-old in the summer season, and exalted applause Yes (this is what we have been waiting) He is a man of Iraq; well but does the game is over, of course, do not I have started. " She stressed that "from now on will not leave snakes works Perhaps not judged. to remain in his .. how to govern has been non-political engineering and the demolition of the temple. "

• Upvote 3

Translation issues. As I get it, Abadi opened up a can of worms upsetting the Irannian Apple cart, Saudi 's as well by daring to address to culture of corruption in Iraq, and thereby in the ME in entirety. Many are upset because they do not recognize their people as being able to effect change along the ways the people wish, so why bother listening to them. This culture of corruption is so entrenched that I remember a episode of "CHiP's that touched upon the very same so that's back in the 70's? A visiting Prince tried to offer Ponch and Jon a monetary gift to amend his getting out of a ticket or something via diplomatic immunity . Impressing the Prince even further when they responded that they could not accept what could be seen as a bribe.

More reforms are to come out today as I understand and I look forward to them. The question is, will the Irannians actually order their troops and proxy troops fighting along side them inside Iraq to turn on the GOI since it appears that Abadi is not goose stepping along with them without question. Is this the premise that will give Mr O to go back to Iraq for Iraq War III?

My friend I have to believe that there is so much posturing going on at this time it is difficult to know what is occurring.

But you and I both know that the world can not afford nor will it allow the Middle East to fall into a complete world war.

To do so is to bring complete and total war everywhere on this planet.

I just had my Arab friend interpret this piece for me.  Here are some of the highlights.  This article is written by an editor of the largest newspaper in Saudi Arabia.

• Abadi received Iraq as a person receives a dead body.
  • Sectarian conflict is deep and the corruption in government is all the way down to the bones.
  • The political map of Iraq is much larger than its geographical one.  (talking about the level of effort it will take to reform the governmental structure)
  • Abadi waited for the perfect time to begin reforming the government and he is doing it through the focus of corruption.
  • Reforming the government is a huge task because the current body politic grew up in the fertile soil of Iraq. To change it is to navigate through a battlefield.
  • Abadi has been able to break into the line of fire and started first with reforming his cabinet and moved onto the judiciary and the military.
  • Abadi is standing alone but he is backed by the power of the Iraqi People.  He is like a spring of water in the middle of a high summer heat.  The People regard him as The Man of Iraq!
  • Although there has been reforming progress, it is long from over.  There are those very unhappy with what Abadi is doing (snakes).  Abadi has essentially engineered the destruction of their temple.  

Let's just hope this man stays alive long enough to establish momentum enough for a stable and healthy Iraqi State.  He is definitely playing with fire, but he has counted the cost and decided that this is his calling and destiny.  This man is etching out his place in the history of his nation.  Long after he is gone, Iraqi's will be referencing him in a positive light.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2