Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Invitation to Iraqi banks and the Arab and international banks to apply for the implementation of the Custodian service in

yota691

Morning Yota and DV,

They are following the play book to the T. It's been a long time coming but they are playing as it has been called. The other infrastructure items still need some work. Once the ISX is in position, expect the ESX to show posturing simultaneously. We are inching closer, but we are not there yet.

• Upvote 10

i can't paste the official document because it is too large.  but had my friend interpret the document.  essentially it is the requirements document for all applying custodian banks.  applicants must submit by September 16th 2015.  the ISX is moving forward like gangbusters!  this says a lot about bringing foreign investment into the country through its capital markets.  no economy can flourish without strong capital markets.  iraq is making a strong statement with this invitation to the global world!  

I am losing it right now!

• Upvote 11

Your excitement alone Trinity has me feeling giddy as well!!! I haven't really gotten into the ISX part of Iraq but this of course is great news for their economy. Thanks for sharing this Yota!

i can't paste the official document because it is too large.  but had my friend interpret the document.  essentially it is the requirements document for all applying custodian banks.  applicants must submit by September 16th 2015.  the ISX is moving forward like gangbusters!  this says a lot about bringing foreign investment into the country through its capital markets.  no economy can flourish without strong capital markets.  iraq is making a strong statement with this invitation to the global world!  

• Upvote 5

a few days ago the ISX announced request for proposal for a 3rd party to configure and manage the new online trading system.  and in record time we see exactly why.  within the body of the invitation for custodian banks the new online system is referenced as the means by which the banks will collaborate with agents/brokers.  i can hardly believe the pace that things have picked back up.  

• Upvote 5

DONT TEASE ME LIKE THIS?!!!!!  PLEASE IRAQ DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS!  

The implications of what this means is literally off the charge my friends.  Literally in orbit!!!   :backflip:  :angel:  :backflip:  :eek:  :wub:  :woot:  :bow:  :backflip:

Trinity.....I haven't seen you this excited like, ever.......and I nearly just had a dizzy spell and feeling a bit light headed  :facepalm:

What has been happening within the last couple of weeks, has just been freaking insane......

Adam just might be right that the HCL is just around the corner....

Oh dear God.......

I think I'll have a couple more drinks to ponder on this at happy hour tonight......wow.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 5

Trinity.....I haven't seen you this excited like, ever.......and I nearly just had a dizzy spell and feeling a bit light headed  :facepalm:

was driving to lunch today and thought about the latest news and before i knew it a tear was rolling down my right cheek.  a solitary tear of joy sprung out from my inner soul renewed by the expelling of a knumbskull and replacing him with a champion.  to think that i held on long enough to possibly see custodian banks enter iraq's capital market???  i literally was one election away from selling all my dinar and wiring my money out of the country.  i was into the 12 round with maliki and he was kicking my natural tail, but God sent a reformer who won the fight in the final seconds and the people are hailing him as The Man of Iraq!  

we just have to pray that this man stays in power.  that some idiot with a smart rifle and a promise of 20,000 virgins don't alter our destiny.  this might be the opportunity of 3 lifetimes for some us.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This is amazing news!!!!! it looks like they were waiting for security and now that it is there with our troops and maliki gone in Iran and corruption being dealt with things are about to take off in a very fast pace internationally.

Couldn't agree more, I've been saying once those street are cleaned or contained well see some changes

• Upvote 1

Dang if Trinitye is excited y'all might want to call Possum ! ..............Sorry Trinitye I couldn't resist ! I've been excited since day one ! Dang my fat fingers I'm sorry for the neg y'all put that man back on top !

Edited by Texstorm

DONT TEASE ME LIKE THIS?!!!!!  PLEASE IRAQ DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS!  

The implications of what this means is literally off the charge my friends.  Literally in orbit!!!   :backflip:  :angel:  :backflip:  :eek:  :wub:  :woot:  :bow:  :backflip:

If Trinity is happy about this, then so am I!  Go Iraq!

• Upvote 2

was driving to lunch today and thought about the latest news and before i knew it a tear was rolling down my right cheek.  a solitary tear of joy sprung out from my inner soul renewed by the expelling of a knumbskull and replacing him with a champion.  to think that i held on long enough to possibly see custodian banks enter iraq's capital market???  i literally was one election away from selling all my dinar and wiring my money out of the country.  i was into the 12 round with maliki and he was kicking my natural tail, but God sent a reformer who won the fight in the final seconds and the people are hailing him as The Man of Iraq!  

we just have to pray that this man stays in power.  that some idiot with a smart rifle and a promise of 20,000 virgins don't alter our destiny.  this might be the opportunity of 3 lifetimes for some us.  

Amen and a super Hallelujah Trinity!!!  :bravo:  :angel:  :cigar:  :twothumbs:  :praying:

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

What should we be looking for now?

we should be looking to see articles where major banks in the middle east and other places are ready to offer custodian services to clients for investing in Iraq.  this will bring foreign investment into iraq through its capital markets (ISX).

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2

I can only say, don't get your hopes up! But with that I so far stand firm in my beliefs that 1 Oct is our day. I pray I'm right for us all. Being cautious says don't put my eggs in any one basket. Meaning I'm not going to advocate buying anything though I would if I could afford to lose it. I hope this is the end but history shows anything can happen. Good luck DV. I hope we were all right to whatever extent. Peace.

.10-heaven!