Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Of Landing Thousand US Troops To Besiege "Daash" In Mosul !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Cheering On The Good Guys !

News of landing thousand US troops to besiege "Daash" in Mosul
17/08/2015

Independent) .. agency quoted (Sputnik) Russian liberation "journalists have Nineveh network," Chairman Mohammed al-Bayati, saying that the air landing of US soldiers on the outskirts of Mosul, which is considered the leadership of the organization "Daash" center of operations in northern Iraq.

He said al-Bayati, who spread the word as an eyewitness, the soldiers, the military's full, pulled in "Rabia" area and the village of Zammar and Sinjar, west of Mosul, Nineveh province, and that their numbers exceeded one thousand.

He noted that the landing process began, since the mid-night on Sunday, and continued US military aircraft to transfer units, until the morning.

And it saw al-Bayati, that this military build-up, comes under the Edit Nineveh and Mosul, its operations plans, from the oppression of the organization "Daash" terrorist.

And controlled "Daash" on Mosul, the largest city in northern Iraq, since the middle of last year, after the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from them.

http://www.mustaqila.com/news/168617.html

• Upvote 5

Nothing on the news in the U.S. That I've heard yet of course I didn't get to watch the 10pm forecast but may be the U.S. Media is learning not to broadcast our military's intentions to terrorist.....like they have done in the past. Amen !

:lol: Yea, Obama's really going to tell everyone that he's put Marines back into 

harms way. Sorry my friend I couldn't resist jabben ya a bit, all in fun.

• Upvote 2

NEVER underestimate Rupert's penchant for bradcasting the "news" even when it blows our cover!

I haven't seen anything on Fox not shown on other networks since that sensationalist jerkoff HERaldo got kicked out of Turkey. I have noticed that he doesn't do much 'up front' work anymore, Thank God!

I hope 'soon' we have news of a major ass kicking, even though this secrecy by the teleprompter (if this is accurate) is baffling. He has shown no problems before with aiding and abetting our enemies, why now?

82nd airborne.  been over there for some time in big numbers.  Obama does NOT want the public to know.

That must be why, then he might actually get asked by a reporter who's not giving him a reach around about having to go back into Iraq. Awkward! :)