Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Khamenei Threatens To Destroy Iraq's Al-Maliki About The Trial !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The Iranian Mullahs Throw A Hissy Fit To Protect Their Stooge !

Sunday, August 16 / August 2015 13:54
Khamenei threatens to destroy Iraq's al-Maliki about the trial

Iraqi parliamentary sources revealed on Sunday that Iran was stepping up pressure on Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, parties and organizations for the protection of the former Shiite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of legal accountability.

Sources from the National Alliance bloc, which includes all parties and movements Shia: "The Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, had contacts with al-Abadi, and with the liberal bloc leader Moqtada al-Sadr, the head of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi," asserting that Khamenei I told them clearly rejected any prejudice Maliki.

The sources also indicated that the leader's office informed the leaders of the Dawa party to reject any attempt to oust al-Maliki of the party leadership, indicating that the Leader's office has been in contact with the three leaders, they Walid al-Hilli, and Ali al-Adeeb, and Abdel Halim al-Zuhairi.

In the meantime, sources confirmed that Iran has threatened to explicitly halt its support for the war on state regulation and transform their militias efforts, such as the League of the Righteous, and the Brigades of Hezbollah, to take up arms against the government, and the conversion of the central and southern provinces to the battlefields, as is currently happening in Anbar .

The sources pointed out that the last period witnessed a keen Tehran to retain the Maliki immunity, to ensure that no prosecution or accountability on what happened during his two terms as prime minister, and especially the question of the fall of Mosul, and a crime Spyker, which claimed the lives of more than 1,700 recruits in the Iraqi army.

According to sources, Iran has demanded to retain the privileges and financial Maliki, and elements that protect a population of up to about three thousand members, in addition to the Shiite parties claim his appointment as President of the National Alliance bloc.

Iraqi sources confirmed that Vina's comments meant explicit threat to destroy all of Iraq's al-Maliki if subjected to legal accountability.

http://www.kitabatnews.com/index.php/%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/40-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A.html

• Upvote 2

Not only do I wonder why maliki is still breaking but cok ca ma me also.  Iran has pretty much told Iraq do as I say or war will come, or rather terrorism, more that is.   Time to tell Iran to hit the road and push back.  That cleric nut job has been loose way too long in Iran and we see nothing good out of there and who the h@ll does he think he is trying to run Iraq, his boy maliki is gone.  That's why maliki went to Iran.  Sadr, Hakim, Sistani, and Abadi all need to take their stand NOW!!  No more mister nice guy with the evil persian freak.  The man stand for oppression.   He's a thief of the Iranian peace and/or wealth.   He a war monger who is looking to bring on the anti christ who he calls his virgin giver.  He probably can't even rise to the occasion cause he's full of hatred.   The only thing coming out of his mouth is murder, and kill infidels.  Which means everyone but those who will follow his diluted philosophy.    

He is Iraq's chance to take their place on the world stage and to tell cok ca ma me "you ain't running nothing here".   Don't bow down to a wanna be spiritual leader who's spirit is not of peace.  He's a fake.  Usurper of loving Islam.  All will come to truth when they sincerely ask.  This nut wanted the long and wide road, it's a short and narrow road to truth.   Truth hurts and he can't handle the truth.  oooooo, it ticks me off that he would have the gull to ask Sadr, Hakim and Abadi to allow maliki to skate on his heinous crimes, but then again, consider the source, he is the one who supplied the murderers.   He's just ticked off because they are getting shut off now that their boy is gone.  And if the US gives them this deal, then the US just because their financial supporter that maliki used to do.  How stupid is that?

• Upvote 2

Waiting to see what Abadi's response will be to this!! The people have spoken about bringing Maliki to justice and I am sure this will start a big uproar.. It will also be interesting to see what stance the US will take on this as they wanted him out long ago. I hate to say this but unless he is silenced for good, or thrown in jail he is still going to cause problems. If Abadi does not comply to this request we may see Maliki staying in Iran under their protection.. and influencing his followers from there...We wait!!!

• Upvote 2

Well surprise, surprise, surprise Andy. Hey Goober. What did ya think would happen when you let the devil in to fight along side you. Maliki may not really have anything to do with this latest proclamation from Iran. It just may be the justification they will use to topple the democratically elected government of Iraq and install Iran's newest puppet regime. Allowing Iran to be the big cheeze in the ME, not Saudi Arabia, and not the New Improved Iraq. It is what the Nazi thinking Kahemeini (whatever) wanted in the first place. Saddly, Mr Obama will have to do something between now and December of this year to beat the suckers back. Yet he still will do an end run around the will of the people of the U.S., our Congress and Senate to lift all, or effectively lift all sanctions against this shitte on the bottom of my shoe country. Ultimately financing the war Iran will wage against Iraq. Its Iraq war III by December 2015. That would explain the up tick in bombing rais training many have been hearing around local military bases lately. I tell you. We do have a status of war agreement with Iraq. No stay behind force, but an agreement to protect Iraq, fight along side Iraq if they are invaded by another country or entity. Guess it will start wen ISIS, Hezbulla, and the red brigade attack our Trainers stationed nearby in Mosul. What a dumb ass we have in the White House. We can see this he can't. God help us if he does do squat, and waits for the next Prez to take office.

• Upvote 1