Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibilicious

While staring pointlessly out the window with blank reflection and a certain degree of boredom, it suddenly occurred to me........Who would of ever guessed a "Lefty Lackey" such as myself would have made it to 9000 posts without being kicked to the curb for my big trap.  Thanks to all the Moderators for your patience and gentle prodding in the Shabs Project.  I look forward to having the opportunity to post 9000 more, with or without an RV.   :D   (pats self on back, drops mic....walks off)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 4

While staring pointlessly out the window with blank reflection and a certain degree of boredom, it suddenly occurred to me........Who would of ever guessed a "Lefty Lackey" such as myself would have made it to 9000 posts without being kicked to the curb for my big trap.  Thanks to all the Moderators for your patience and gentle prodding in the Shabs Project.  I look forward to having the opportunity to post 9000 more, with or without an RV.   :D   (pats self on back, drops mic....walks off)

GO RV, then BV 

Congrats  my Friend... You're one of the Super Best around here. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV 

A Big AMEN

Thanks Umbertino....I think the same of you.  Can't imagine ever getting to 35K posts though....Bravo!   :twothumbs: 

GO RV, then BV

You're kind and that's appreciated...

In my case...No merit and no fault in having whatever number of posts anyway... Just the way it is.....Smile....

Hey Shabs. :wave: Of course it's not the quantity but the quality that matters! I don't always agree with you but I'm a sucker for humor in any form. You're a 'Must Read'! Stay classy! :)

Agreed....

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV 

Congratulations!!  :bravo: Let's hope this party comes to an end before you get to 9050!      :eyebrows:

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 2