Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't Be Fooled By The Political Game: The Illusion Of Freedom In America

Peace

Tyler Durden, the author of the piece, paints a picture of the obvious and corrupted side of politics, while failing to state anything that is great and wonderful about America.  For one thing he is still alive.  In most of the countries of the world his article may have been read by a few and the countries government would have him arrested or shot.  

Freedom is a wonderful thing.  Those who have it can make fun of it, abuse it, take it or leave it, build a fortune around it, curse it or praise it, laugh at the abuser of it, live in poverty from it, and the reason is that you have it!!  

Yes.  It is getting harder to maintain, because "we the people" are so accustom to freedom that we forget what it is to have it. Most of the articles that are so critical of the USA are written by people who have not been to places in the world where there is no freedom.  

The tendency to over-state the corruption in US politics and government is fashionable and worn like a the uniqueness of a new garment.  But corruption in government has been around for hundreds of years.  It is a constant fight to keep it down and a least under control.  As long as you have people you have the same problems.  But thank God we deal with those problems and keep things from getting totally out of control.  We have the problem because we are free.  It shouldn't be, but it is here.

Freedom is great to have.  I don't like how it is being slowly taken away. I want it stopped.  As a people we have been given the means to make sure we keep our liberties.  We can keep them if we use those means, the system of law, to take back those freedoms take away and to protect those which have not.  WE LOOSE OUR LIBERTY WHEN WE TAKE THE LAW AND ABUSE OTHERS WITH THE LAW.  Or worse, we remove all law and we become the law.  That will make us a slave to everyone, it will make us weak, and the entire world will be on our doorstep wanting to profit from our failure.  

We have freedom now we just don't need to let it slip away.  

I love the USA!!

• Upvote 2

I didn't even read past your second post Peace or what anyone else had to say. My family has fought in every war America has ever had ! I am a patriot, I was born a patriot and I will die a patriot! I am free and the system will never own me ! It may control how I have to do some things but they can never own my mind. This has been ingrained in us from generation to generation and even passed on to my daughter. The Confederate Flag still is displayed in our home and is also just as real as our family heritage. We are Americans and very proud of it ! Even to this day my family has attained some of the highest ranks militarily possible. The system can not own what I has already been given !

• Upvote 2

Tyler Durden, the author of the piece, paints a picture of the obvious and corrupted side of politics, while failing to state anything that is great and wonderful about America.  For one thing he is still alive.  In most of the countries of the world his article may have been read by a few and the countries government would have him arrested or shot.  

Freedom is a wonderful thing.  Those who have it can make fun of it, abuse it, take it or leave it, build a fortune around it, curse it or praise it, laugh at the abuser of it, live in poverty from it, and the reason is that you have it!!  

Yes.  It is getting harder to maintain, because "we the people" are so accustom to freedom that we forget what it is to have it. Most of the articles that are so critical of the USA are written by people who have not been to places in the world where there is no freedom.  

The tendency to over-state the corruption in US politics and government is fashionable and worn like a the uniqueness of a new garment.  But corruption in government has been around for hundreds of years.  It is a constant fight to keep it down and a least under control.  As long as you have people you have the same problems.  But thank God we deal with those problems and keep things from getting totally out of control.  We have the problem because we are free.  It shouldn't be, but it is here.

Freedom is great to have.  I don't like how it is being slowly taken away. I want it stopped.  As a people we have been given the means to make sure we keep our liberties.  We can keep them if we use those means, the system of law, to take back those freedoms take away and to protect those which have not.  WE LOOSE OUR LIBERTY WHEN WE TAKE THE LAW AND ABUSE OTHERS WITH THE LAW.  Or worse, we remove all law and we become the law.  That will make us a slave to everyone, it will make us weak, and the entire world will be on our doorstep wanting to profit from our failure.  

I love the USA!!

:salute:

I didn't even read past your second post Peace or what anyone else had to say. My family has fought in every war America has ever had ! I am a patriot, I was born a patriot and I will die a patriot! I am free and the system will never own me ! It may control how I have to do some things but they can never own my mind. This has been ingrained in us from generation to generation and even passed on to my daughter. The Confederate Flag still is displayed in our home and is also just as real as our family heritage. We are Americans and very proud of it ! Even to this day my family has attained some of the highest ranks militarily possible. The system can not own what I has already been given !

:salute:

• Upvote 1

I think wars are manufactured. inncocent people die, families torn apart, tyranny, suffering, caused by people who mostly "do as they are told". Some people don't ask questions. That worries me more than anything.

Freedom is great to have.  I don't like how it is being slowly taken away. I want it stopped.  As a people we have been given the means to make sure we keep our liberties.  We can keep them if we use those means, the system of law, to take back those freedoms take away and to protect those which have not.  WE LOOSE OUR LIBERTY WHEN WE TAKE THE LAW AND ABUSE OTHERS WITH THE LAW. Or worse, we remove all law and we become the law.  That will make us a slave to everyone, it will make us weak, and the entire world will be on our doorstep wanting to profit from our failure.  

I love the USA!!

I love the whole planet Earth and beyond. ;)